PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit!!

Tight1-4u
Sep 30, 2022, 5:10 PM
so I have told you all a bit about Dan,, well Dan has is a voyeur.. enjoys watching me with other guys.. I have enjoyed him watching as well.. has added another layer to the erotic pleasure.. he has had a key to my place for a while now.. he knows I usually entertain between 3 and 10pm,, so he lets himself in and usually watches and jerks off.. then when my guy or guy?s have gone will suck me off and eat me out to get their load.. after the last couple of years we have become pretty close.. up until this past couple weeks he hadn?t fucked me.. that has all changed.. I stated the other day that when he left the other night he told me that he loved me.. now he tells me that every time he blows his load in me..
anyway the other evening two of my guys were here for a 3some.. they had taken turns and both unloaded huge loads in me.. my pussy was wet juicy and full of their cum.. Dan showed up about 20 minutes before the second guy erupted deep inside me.. he was naked stroking his large cock watching me getting fucked..
when they were gone Dan told me that he wanted to spend the night and fuck me all night long.. he started sucking me and fingering me.. then licked his finger.. I got a guilty feeling and felt that I needed to flush out the other guys cum before he got in me.. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and flushed out my pussy.. when I returned to bed with Dan he ask what I was doing.. I told him I Jude needed to pee.. then when he was eating me out he said you cleaned out your pussy?? I said yes.. he ask why?? I couldn?t give him a good answer.. I just didn?t want their cum in me.. I wanted his..
he fucked me good for about 4 hours and blew 4 large loads deep in me.. he made my cum twice.. at some point well after midnight I must have passed out while he was fucking me.. I woke up at about 6am with his half hard cock still in me.. I was on my stomach legs spread.. he was laying across me with his cock still in my pussy.. when I came to my senses enough to understand what was going on and that he was still in me,, I started to move under him.. back and forth up and down.. I could feel his cock growing and getting harder inside me.. up and down back and forth getting harder.. then his hips started moving in time with mine.. with in about 10 minutes he was awake and pounding me very hard.. it was all I could do just to breath.. moaning loudly and thrusting back at him.. I helped him drive his cock deep in my pussy.. about an hour and a half later he exploded inside me.. I was hot and sweaty and delicious with erotic pleasure.. I rolled over spread my legs and begged him to make deep hard love to me.. which he eagerly did.. two hours later he rolled off of me.. my pussy wet juicy gushing his cum down my ass crack.. he put my plug in me to keep as much of his cum inside me as possible.. he left me there a gooey cum filled mess!!! I woke up around noon.. my sheets sticking to me from his cum.. I was exhausted,, my hips were sore from being spread so far.. my pussy felt amazing and used well!!
After having time to process every thing.. I am left with the question why did I feel compelled to go flush out the other guy?s cum before Dan got in me.. I have thought a lot about it.. me thinks he is getting to me!!! Me thinks he is wearing me down!!! OMG am I catching feelings??

Jazminedress
Sep 30, 2022, 7:10 PM
uh oh

KDaddy23
Oct 1, 2022, 3:25 PM
Catching feelings isn't a bad thing - it's what's done about it that can be bad. My protege "complains" about this when his FWBs get into their feelings and start making demands on him and his time and getting all pissy about him having sex with other men and women. His current FWB is showing "the signs" of wanting to be 100% exclusive and it'll be interesting for me to see how he handles it - and he usually doesn't handle it very well. I keep telling him that there's nothing he can do about how someone else feels about him and the "least thing" he can do is to accept that this is how they feel but to not let their feelings change the way he wants to live his life. When he asks why these guys do this I tell him, "That's what you get for being good at what you do." He's a great guy and, apparently, he's a sexual demon in bed and, as such, why would he be "upset" if that guy wants more of the same... and all to himself? I work at getting him to see... the humanity involved, that this situation should be very familiar to him because he's had women behave the same way with him. It's only a problem if you think it's a problem...