PDA

View Full Version : Lube

firefly2000
Sep 16, 2022, 11:44 AM
Ok so, I had been using J-Lube for pretty long time. It's works pretty well if you put alot of it, esp for the "big toys". ;) but it doesnt work when wet. Yesterday, I read about silicone based lube. Have you ever that type of lube? Is it safe for the "beyond hole" and with toys? I would like your input.

Want2ForPlay
Sep 16, 2022, 11:54 AM
Yes, have used silicone based lube (Eros). It is not safe to use with silicone toys. I like that it doesn't dry out, which a particular plus for anal play, but it's not as easy to cleanup as water based.

KDaddy23
Sep 16, 2022, 1:23 PM
Silicon lubes have been known to "eat" condoms as well; there have been some reports of those lubes causing irritation in some folks who are sensitive to silicon. Water-based is the best way to go but, yeah, water-based lubes tend to thin out when more water is introduced which is why it's so easy to clean up.

Jazminedress
Sep 16, 2022, 4:17 PM
huh, I cant remember what I use, but I get it on Amazon, will look when I get home, I have been happy with it

Jazminedress
Sep 16, 2022, 4:18 PM
Silicon lubes have been known to "eat" condoms as well; .

Lately, it hasnt lasted long enough for that to happen

Long Duck Dong
Sep 17, 2022, 2:31 AM
In new zealand we have a lube called wet stuff, its water based and one of the best lubes I have come across......and despite being water based, I have used it in the shower as a lube simply because it actually needs direct contact with hot water to break down and wash away cleanly.....and when fucking in the shower, we are not always standing directly under the hot water, lol....

Not sure if its available in the us or if its under another name in the US.....

Its not a thick lube either and does last quite a while, its also got vitamin E which is good for the skin....

skuz69
Sep 17, 2022, 8:57 AM
There used to be a site called "The Banana Blog". There was a lube advertised there that was cum flavored. I never bought any, but wish I had. Does anyone know of or has anyone had experience with cum flavored lube?

cornholejoe
Sep 17, 2022, 12:42 PM
i used ky for a lot of years now i use anal ez

Basin_Bouy
Sep 18, 2022, 6:23 PM
I use Swiss Navy Lube or AstroGlide

DD788Snipe
Sep 19, 2022, 2:49 AM
I use Swiss Navy Lube or AstroGlide
AstroGlide is the best water-based lube I've found. It seems thicker so it stays where you want it to so it not as messy. Also it doesn't seem to dry out as quickly as other lubes. Don't know about using it in the shower. I believe that silicone base lubes do a number on soft toys and condoms. It discolored a dildo had so I quit using it and haven't since.

DD788Snipe
Sep 19, 2022, 2:53 AM
Lately, it hasnt lasted long enough for that to happen
�� LOL

Neonaught
Sep 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
AstroGlide is the best water-based lube I've found. It seems thicker so it stays where you want it to so it not as messy. Also it doesn't seem to dry out as quickly as other lubes. Don't know about using it in the shower. I believe that silicone base lubes do a number on soft toys and condoms. It discolored a dildo had so I quit using it and haven't since.

I've used Astroglide for years and it does start to dry out after awhile so I keep a squeeze bottle of water handy and just add a few drops of water now and then to keep it slick.

phalluster
Sep 22, 2022, 11:36 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned Albolene. It's the go to masturbation lube, and is wonderful for that. But my personal fav is a mix of olive and coconut oil. Not water based and a little messy, but it feels so good!

csreef
Sep 23, 2022, 12:40 AM
When I use my "toys" I use Anal Glide. It works well. Also, I like to have a glass of Wine, and I will sit in a tub with about 6 inches of hot water, to try and relax my backside. These work for me. Milage may vary.