PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor sex

Tight1-4u
Sep 15, 2022, 12:24 AM
I have related before that I do so enjoy outdoor sex.. it is very exciting and erotic.. not to mention the risk.. so there is always a risk.. I do enjoy meeting and getting naked feeling the cool night air on my skin.. your senses are on high alert.. so you feel every little breath of air that touches your skin.. the excitement of being somewhat unfamiliar with your surroundings.. then being sexually turned on and excited about what is about to happen..
i the other night had one of my boyfriends ask if I would meet for outdoor sex.. I kinda got really excited as it has been a while since I last did outdoor and never did it with him.. so I met him where he ask me to meet him.. it was an older kinda obscure park with a creek running through it.. he told me to walk into the middle and find said tree and wait there.. so I did.. the night was cool and I was only wearing a baggy pair of shorts and a very baggy t shirt.. ( easy access, easy off and on ) I was very soft and smooth so the cloth gave a lot of sensation on my skin..
I noticed someone walking towards me from across the park.. as he got closer I noticed it was my boyfriend.. as he walked up to me I noticed he was only wearing a very short pair of shorts and I noticed he was already hard or getting hard..
when he reached me he never said a word just walked up and started kissing me deeply.. then after a minute or two started licking and sucking on my neck.. he pushed me agents the tree and his hands found my breasts.. squeezing kneading and twisting my nipples.. I was filling with sexual desire.. melting under his advances.. I was heating up!!! When I get really horny my body gets physically heated.. my skin was on fire and very sensitive to his touch.. soon my t shirt came off and he kissed licked and sucked his way from my neck to my shoulders then to my breasts and nipples.. it was like someone had given him a roadmap of my body and what to do to make me sexually crazy.. then my shorts were on the ground and while he sucked on my breast his hands found my cock and then my pussy.. suddenly there was a finger pushing into my pussy.. how did that happen?? But here we are and you are going there so go big boy go cause I like it.. he leads me to the bench next to the tree.. bends me over the back of it and spreads my legs.. I feel his tongue start probing my pussy.. OMG!! Where did he get his information about this.. he is good.. I am moaning as he eats my pussy deeply.. then I feel him lube me up inside and out.. and then he plowed into me balls deep.. he pounds away for a while then puts me on all fours on the bench, then a bit later lays me on my back spreads my legs and climbs on me.. he has really not said a word to me just fucked me rather well.. after a while of pounding away in me he blows a huge load, filling my pussy to over full.. god I feel amazing.. we lay there kissing and making out,, when he falls out of me his cum runs down the crack of my ass.. he slides my plug in me so to keep as much in me as possible.. he gets up pulls on his shorts gives me one last kiss and walked off the way he came.. leaving me naked laying there on the park bench with a plug in my pussy and full of his cum.. wow what a night.. I hope the next time he wants to come visit we can do it again..
so let?s hear your outdoor stories??

Jazminedress
Sep 15, 2022, 1:00 AM
Outdoor sex makes me nervous.................ants could get in places I probably dont want them too

wifekinky4husband
Sep 15, 2022, 2:26 AM
Camping with another couple. This couple is part of our group that we have sex parties with. The man?s penis is huge and even his wife is penis challenged orally, vaginally, and anally with him. They hit it off with us when they discovered my husband and I are two of the best anal receivers in the group. I can actually handle larger anal than vaginal. Over long weekends of sex we are normally able to handle the guy after tons of sex play and loads of oral from his wife to get us ready. Dang but that woman can tongue!

Well on a camping trip one doesn?t have all the amenities to make sex the easiest thing but we played from the minute we got in the car to drive to the mountains. We jerked the guys off, they fingered us off, we played with sex toys swapping out drivers so they could as well. We pulled over several times to F as a couple, then another time to swap and F (barely got the tip of his head in). Once the tents were up we walked and found a great rock to bend over and let his wife eat the heck out of me so her husband was able to get his giant penis in further. It was his second load sort of inside me, more like all down my legs.

His wife and my husband licked me sparkling clean. Me and the wife sucked my husband off, each kissing our husbands afterwards. Walking back we ran into two more couples talking and walking. We had that sex look as well as smell. They knew it, we knew they knew it.

Night time, we rested, all naked in big tent. The kissing started, the humping, the sex noise, the wife swapping as they were about to cum, they both came and swapped back continuing. We have done this many times and they were very good at it, not losing rhythm. His wife opened up lubed with my husband?s cum as was I with her man?s. She was talking how hot it was to have my man?s cum in her getting it F ed deeper into her body. We were pinching each other?s breasts so hard we both yelped but never stopped.

The men came again 10ish minutes or so later then swapped again in a 69 oral fest with we ladies. We all cleaned each other. I was now the one talking as I?d finished first how hot it was so know my husband was eating both sets of cum out of her p***y. Her husband stayed stiff trying to get his penis in further as I grunted, moaned, and umphed. Dang but he is HUGE. He hurt a bit but it was that ?hurt me so gooooooddd.? My husband and the wife were now helping stretch me, spread me, encouraging me, cheering me on to take as much of his enormous pole as possible. I was so loud with my uuuuuuhhhhhs they all knew it was about all I could handle so the wife pulled my husband down with her and she feed him her husband?s cock as she suck along with him. I sat up to better watch. The lighting wasn?t the best and later I told them they HAD to do this in the bright of day tomorrow.

They worked him hard with their tongues and mouths. I was fingering the hack out of myself. I came, he came, they were exploded all over. Oh I forgot to tell you, he also shots the most massive loads of cum of any group of men I know. Oh my at the cum. My husband and the wife cum kissed, then my husband and I, the other couple and me and her all cum kissed swapping. It was so hot we all masturbated again before dozing off.

When we woke it was bright, cool, and cum was like glue everywhere. You know how hard it is to get it out of your hair right? A quick protein shake for everyone then off to the large creek for a very cold naked rinsing. Yes people saw us, who cares. This is not the kids? area or family area, that?s on the other wide of the mountain.

Back to camp, warm food, while we talked about sex, cum and so many things sex. We cleaned up for bears, raccoons, making certain to seal everything, then cleaned ourselves even more. We made love with our spouses; left the men?s cum in us or on us, dressed, and went for a hike. We found a great waterfall where you could go behind and have privacy. Big John I will call him was ready for more F ing. We ladies stripped our bottoms, bent over holding onto a boulder and let then men have at it with us. His wife sounded like me last night, she was having a challenging time of it. I orgasmed a few times, my husband did inside me, and I went over to relive her. Pulling out his penis I asked my husband to help. I sucked all over it with her juices coating the head. With my husband?s help we suck him off as he shot his cum all down her crack and over her p***y.

Asking my husband who was cleaning it up, he said both of us. He got underneath catching the juices as I ran my tongue down and into her slit. She finger diddled herself to several orgasms. We all kissed our mates and we ladies put on our strap ons telling the men it was our turn. Off came their bottoms, bending over holding onto the boulder we lubed, fingered with gloves, lubed more, cleaned them up, lubed them more, then both grabbing their hips pressed our c**k head against their oh so hot wiggling bums. It didn?t take long for the men to squirm their way backing up onto our strap ons and soon after full on F ing our c***s. Oh my oh my oh my as the sex sounds they made. I creamed myself several times, my husband?s anal orgasms were off the chart. The wife ground into her husband orgasming as she drove it so deep into him he screamed for mercy and MORE! He was orgasming as well.

The ?Yeah F my A** was so loud I figured even people outside the waterfall could hear.

We cleaned up in the waterfall completely nude. With oral to go before clothing.

Walking out of the area we heard clapping. Looking up seeing the other couples we received thumbs up and woot woots.

They met us telling us that they had been playing up above the water fall as a crevice and apparently could hear everything going on deciding to walk around to investigate. They were able to see a lot of what went on though not clearly. They asked for an encore. Both of the wives were hugging and holding hands tightly saying they?ve never seen men get F ed and wanted to know if we?d let them watch.

I blurted out, ?What if I could talk my husband into taking a huge Real C**k up his A**, no condom, and have him F it until it filled him to the brim with cum? Would you want to see THAT?? The ladies wet themselves, yes you could see it. Their husbands? were shocked. The wives wanted to see it. Their men were like whhhaaaaaaa.

We walked and talked sex. These couples only played as a couple and the women were bi with the men only doing mfm things though the thought of sucking c**k was on the table as the wives stated it. We came to a large clearing with a large rock. We threw blankets on the rock and everyone stood around wondering how this was going to happen. I loved letting them stew. Finally I said, the guys all have to pull out their d**ks, the ladies their breasts, plus lose their bottoms. Everyone complied. My friend and I stripped my husband from the waist down leaving his boots on. He bent over as we played, jerking on him, touching, lubing, fingering, then double fingering (btw if you have never doubled with another to finger someone you Need to give it a go, it is Amazing!).

We used dildos on him, she strap on F ed him, everyone?s eyes were glued on his anal hole as it was penetrated and how it gripped holding on to the toy sucking it as it withdrew. The comments were hot, everyone was wet, leaking, and very turned on. Big John was so ready to F a hole. It had been a while since he?d been able to get his penis all the way inside anyone and he knew this might happen with my guys oh so F able hole.

His wife withdrew and we spread his cheeks wide, the other ladies were getting off. They kept telling their husband?s that pegging was going to be happening in their homes. When John presented his massiveness pointing it towards my husband?s spread wide open semi gaping anal hole, we heard a chorus of, ?There is No Way!?

When his tip touched my man?s anus the shutters caused ripples in his body. As it was pressed firm against his opening he let out an extremely loud AAAAAAAHHHHH! I was drenched and dripping. Everyone moved to see better ever the men. They were both jerking hard. Big John pressed harder as my husband gritted his teeth and begin to work his hole around and onto the bull sized pole. His sex sounds were so stirring the other men shot off, the women orgasmed, and I had to finger myself to orgasm as did my friend.

When the head popped in the orgasms begin. My husband quaked with pleasure. The women, even the men we so astonished by this they had a lot of questions but the sex quelled it as the c**k worked deeper into my husband?s a**. We were there over hours, no one cared, and everyone focused in the hole that was getting stretched beyond flexibility. We kept working, massaging, lubing, rubbing, feeling around, touching, His giant c**k felt so incredible filling the edge of my husband?s hole I continued getting off as did John?s wife and the others.

Then my husband pulled forward completely off the penis head and jammed back hard onto it. Both men grunted loudly but it stabbed into him deeper. Both AAAAAHHHHHSSSS were loud. Everyone aaaahhhhed, ooooohhhhed, and made sexy comments. One of the wives climbed onto the rock holding my husband?s face in her hands asking him, ?Does this really feel that amazing?? Her told her yes and more. She was naked asking her husband to F her in her a** like my man was taking it. He did. Soon the other couple was anal F ing as well. The ladies were positioned so they could watch John and my man.

Off again, we played with the gaping hole, showed it to the others, even the men made lewd comments about how wild it was. John asked if he could F him now. They agreed to try. The thrust, the plunge, the split was so challenging we all had to work as one and ever so slowly the bull penis drive inside. Oh my goodness all 8 inches by 6.5 inches was sinking into my husband. The thrashing my husband did with his backside, the squirming, working, wiggling had me so hot I asked for someone to eat my p***y. My friend want to it. Letting go my husband was on his own with the ginormous rod F ing him in his a**. Soon the huge c**k was slowly going in and out and not long after was F ing his hole with a nice thrusting rhythm.

So many orgasms. The other men had come in their wives, the wives now dripping cum out of their backside. They moved to help spread, see, and touch. Everyone was okay with it. Big Big John had my man by his hips F ing my husband in longer deeper strokes both making such sex noises that nature was probably having sex right then and there. I orgasmed on the rock next to my husband with my friend?s tongue buried in my p***y holding his hand very tightly as he had massive orgasm after massive. We was getting worn out and John was showing no signs of relenting. I asked the other men to place our backpacks and lay out another blanket over them.

Reluctantly pulling his engorged d**k out of my man?s a**, John let him get over the packs on the ground. We all wanted to see what he had already done. He had my husband so open I could probably have fisted him. So freaking HOT! All of us, even the men were hornier than ever. Cathy (my friend) asked her husband how many times he thought he could come inside, he boosted 3-5 times depending on how much light we had left. We were going on the third hour. The other couples were giddy with excitement about the prospect of him getting his a** cum filled not once but many times.

True to his word, John drove back in cumming quickly once, soon twice, 20 or so minutes a third time. My husband was so well F ed now he was F ing back onto the fabulously thick c**k as well as it was F ing his hole. It was a sight to behold. The ladies said it is the best sex they have ever seen. I had a dildo out working it, Cathy was doubling both holes getting herself off. The couples were back to anal sex and John was cumming inside my husband for the fourth time. We pulled out to give my man a break but was nowhere done, he finally had his entire penis inside a F hole and there was no way he wasn?t going to get all of it he could.

We all stopped taking turns inspecting the damage done. It?s sounds like a bad thing but I promise it was not. To see your man?s a** hole tore up like this, freshly oh so F ed, cum over flowing running out like a river, gaped so open and wide with a giant lake of cum puddling, so Freaking HOT!!! I came, she came, they came, the wives wanted rough anal but the men were spent so they reamed each other out Hard!

John took my man?s a** more F ing him cumming in him three more times, it was getting darker and he was still taking that a** as if he only started. His wife said we need to wrap it up but he wanted to keep going. I asked my husband. He was so exhausted he was fine laying there taking more and more. He was still spasming, quaking, shaking. I bent over on all fours backing up letting me lick me as John was now pounding his a**. I do mean full on F ing long, deep, hard, complete plowing. With every pound my man?s face buried into my V. I reached under playing with my clit orgasming several more time and heard muffled cries of pleasure from my husband as the intensity of the F ing was so rough he told me later he felt John?s balls crashing slamming slapping hard into his own. Pain, pleasure, ecstasy, enormous orgasms.

John came one last deep jamming orgasm in my husband?s F hole as they both came HARD!

We made it back before we couldn?t see. The other couples wanted to stop by to check on us in the morning. We drank protein drinks, stripped, fell asleep naked.

Next morning I heard serious moaning, oh my goodness John was F ing my man?s ass again. Cathy and I woke up to ball slapping a** and balls. Her husband was F silly. She asked if I?d mind eating p***y together. I said why the heck not. We tongue F ed each other to oblivion as the men F ed and orgasmed as much as we did. I still do not know how John can cum so much but he came three more times that morning in my husband?s hole. Cathy and I wound up naked sucking tits, tongues, scissors grinding and F ing, and eventually strap on humping the heck out of one another.

When we came out of the tent, yep you guessed it, the other couples were there. ?Talk about your camping sex rabbits, gheez!? They laughed the asked who got F ed? We told them and the wives wanted to see. My husband was the last to come out so he never dressed. They ladies had make shift strap ons and wanted to know if he?d let them F him. We all laughed saying he didn?t have anything left in him. My husband said, yes he did, 8 loads of John?s cum and he was already lubed so why not. Oh my goodness we haven?t even had breakfast and some stranger females were going to bend over my man and F him in his F hole. Oh well that?s what I get for turning him into the best anal hole in the land.

We let the ladies F both our men, in turn we ladies had a 4 way girl sex fest while the guys jerked off. Our trip was for 5 days and the others 3, they stayed two more. With all the play I was also able to handle John anally and once he got hold of me he took me every time he got hard. When he and my husband tried dp on me I orgasmed so many times so fast they never got far inside. The best was me riding my husband on his back, Cathy face sitting on him, and John taking his a** one last time. We all came so HARD! The other couples had never seen that. Years later they are all bi, all F each other every way possible and cum swap with the best of them. We keep in touch, we haven?t had sex with them because we stay exclusive in our group now but they would be a blast I am certain.

Since this camping trip we have had many more but with our trusted group so the sex is very free, open, lots of swapping, loads of cum sharing, and more getting F ed than one can imagine. Anal is reserved for condoms until we know we have the ability to clean off then off they come and its bareback filling. You have not seen a nature sight like having 5 men bent over taking c**k up the a** bareback getting cum filled while the wives spread, take pictures, and post them all over the internet. Nature at its best! My husband?s favorite is when all we ladies paired off in a 69s on the side of a nice slanted hill or slope with dildos or plugs taking anally. He says he loves seeing my nose buried in between a lady's sopping snatch (his words).

jjourneyman
Sep 15, 2022, 12:58 PM
I think outdoor sex is amazing! I like to take it outdoors every chance I get. I had a married FWBs who owned a small ranch. The property had a creek running through it that was lined with trees. When he would get really horny (which fortunately was often), he'd call and have me meet him at our spot along the creek bed. It was kind of a far drive for me, but damn worth it! I'd throw my rod & reel in the back of my truck and off I'd go. Little did anyone know that my tackle box contained an assortment of condoms, lube and my favorite vibrating butt plug. He had one of the most beautiful 7 inch cocks I'd ever been privileged to service! The best part was that he was a slow cummer and could stay hard for hours. Although he enjoyed his blow jobs, he really liked fucking me more. I lost count of how many times I drove home with a big wet spot on the seat of my pants.

KDaddy23
Sep 15, 2022, 4:20 PM
Outdoor sex is fun. The risk of getting caught is both scary and thrilling and makes the sex even more exciting. I can remember a lot of times having sex outdoors and getting bitten to death by mosquitos or there's some bugs getting all in the way and every noise, every sound, sounds like an explosion and feeling paranoid but not really and my goodness, ain't this some fun shit or what? Being in that special moment where you are acutely aware of everything going on around you but also 100% focused and into the sex that you're having. Being all up in nature while doing something that's also very damned natural.

Neonaught
Sep 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
To get me naked and having sex outdoors would require an extremely private and secure place or I'd find the risk so distracting I wouldn't enjoy myself.

Butman
Sep 16, 2022, 2:06 PM
Ive done it a couple of times with my ex wife. A nice place in the bush. It was great,. We got naked at the rear of our car on a blanket, we were both young, and she was smoking hot those days. She started by sucking my cock. Then she spread her legs and l could see she was very wet.. we fucked like teenagers !. It was great and I'd do it all again. But my now wife is extremely conservative, & wouldn't even get naked in the outdoors, let alone fuck. Oh well not much l can do about it....

Fiddlestyx
Sep 17, 2022, 12:08 PM
I've never had a same-sex outdoor, but with women - oh my yes. In the middle of the lake on a crowded beach, on the beach by day and night, in the woods with people walking by 40 ft away, on a porch swing, the back lawn and (cheekiest of all perhaps) in the middle of my high school parking lot in mid-afternoon - at the age of 40. Yeah, it can be fun.

cornholejoe
Sep 17, 2022, 12:40 PM
years ago i used to fuck a few girls i knew at a state park at the camping area in a tent since we were all friends there lot of fucking went on

CurEUs_Male
Sep 18, 2022, 12:05 PM
@wifekinky4husband - I wish I could go camping with you and your group!

wifekinky4husband
Sep 18, 2022, 10:33 PM
@wifekinky4husband - I wish I could go camping with you and your group!

It is a story btw. We have had a lot of camping sex that was pretty crazy but not so out in the open as my story. As others have said, it takes A LOT these days to do it outdoors. Everyone has a darn camera and record everything all the time.

The funniest was when 4 couples went. Big tent. Not stable enough. 2 ladies bent over 2 ladies with strap ons taking them. 2 men bent over the other 2 taking them. I was next to my husband getting taken rather well, orgasms building. It was getting pretty loud.

Just as the men were about to explode the tent collapsed. They both said they shot all over somewhere. Here we all are trying to recuperate/recover, but naked laughing, still horny, the other lady getting taken kept asking are we going to finish? Finally we made it to the zipper climbing out to find people there to help us. Here we are with two rock hard strap ons poking out, two men with hard ons wanting more, and the rest of us. As we ladies climbed out we heard, "Oh MY! oh MY! Holy heck honey they were F ing, Don't look. I think the ladies were F ing the guys of the girls I don't know, and Oh my Word those guys cocks are stiff."

Grabbing anything to cover up with we worked on the tent to get to our clothing. People reluctantly left staring as they went.

The inside was a mess.

Neonaught
Sep 19, 2022, 10:15 AM
It is a story btw. We have had a lot of camping sex that was pretty crazy but not so out in the open as my story. As others have said, it takes A LOT these days to do it outdoors. Everyone has a darn camera and record everything all the time.

The funniest was when 4 couples went. Big tent. Not stable enough. 2 ladies bent over 2 ladies with strap ons taking them. 2 men bent over the other 2 taking them. I was next to my husband getting taken rather well, orgasms building. It was getting pretty loud.

Just as the men were about to explode the tent collapsed. They both said they shot all over somewhere. Here we all are trying to recuperate/recover, but naked laughing, still horny, the other lady getting taken kept asking are we going to finish? Finally we made it to the zipper climbing out to find people there to help us. Here we are with two rock hard strap ons poking out, two men with hard ons wanting more, and the rest of us. As we ladies climbed out we heard, "Oh MY! oh MY! Holy heck honey they were F ing, Don't look. I think the ladies were F ing the guys of the girls I don't know, and Oh my Word those guys cocks are stiff."

Grabbing anything to cover up with we worked on the tent to get to our clothing. People reluctantly left staring as they went.

The inside was a mess.

I'll bet some of the onlookers were secretly impressed and envious! LOL

Bassman777
Sep 19, 2022, 10:32 AM
I have had outdoor sex many times but the most memorable escapade I can recall was at Fort Dix, NJ with my girlfriend at the time. I had just graduated from Basic Training and to celebrate we headed off in her car to what we thought was a remote area of the fort. We were naked and fucking like rabbits when all of a sudden a company of recruits in training came running by. We didn?t stop fucking and they didn?t stop running by but I heard the Drill Sergeant give the command of ?Eyes Left? as they ran by. I?m sure they all got a great look at Peggy riding my stiff cock which was up her asshole.

darkeyes
Sep 20, 2022, 11:58 AM
Outdoor sex makes me nervous.................ants could get in places I probably dont want them too
And many other wee beasties,Jaz.. But 1 of me fave pleasures in life is nookie alfresco.. Ooohh awesome!! Tho one must be especially careful on a beach.. sand in me knickers is enuff 2 drive me wild.. and not in a good way!!!��

Jazminedress
Sep 20, 2022, 12:27 PM
And many other wee beasties,Jaz.. But 1 of me fave pleasures in life is nookie alfresco.. Ooohh awesome!! Tho one must be especially careful on a beach.. sand in me knickers is enuff 2 drive me wild.. and not in a good way!!!��

Thats why I dont play at the beach, once sand gets there, it wont leave

wifekinky4husband
Sep 20, 2022, 10:49 PM
I?m sure they all got a great look at Peggy riding my stiff cock which was up her asshole.

Grrrrr Yuuuummmm!!!

wifekinky4husband
Sep 20, 2022, 10:50 PM
Thats why I dont play at the beach, once sand gets there, it wont leave

ooowwwww

Neonaught
Sep 21, 2022, 10:22 AM
ooowwwww

I learned that lesson the hard way. I went down on my wife at the beach once. Once. ;>P

KDaddy23
Sep 21, 2022, 1:29 PM
Sex on the beach sounds like fun until you're trying to get sand out of everywhere and from places sand doesn't belong...

njfresh
Sep 21, 2022, 1:54 PM
There's other recreational hazards; ticks, mosquitos, and vegetation ranging from poison ivy to mile-a-minute. And hard surface is still a hard surface; it doesn't matter if it's rocks, a hardwood floor, or a pool table.

wifekinky4husband
Sep 22, 2022, 1:30 AM
I learned that lesson the hard way. I went down on my wife at the beach once. Once. ;>P

Yep it only takes that once

wifekinky4husband
Sep 22, 2022, 1:31 AM
Sex on the beach sounds like fun until you're trying to get sand out of everywhere and from places sand doesn't belong...

Yep - gheeezzz NOT a Fun aftermath

Bi-Rõnin
Sep 22, 2022, 11:45 AM
Love it. I've always had a fantasy of fucking a woman doggy style up in the mountains at night. Overlooking the city lights in the valley below. I was mostly bi curious during my 1st marriage. After that marriage ended, i went into a heavy drinking stage and with the nightly flow of liquid courage made the decision to move past the curious stage.

After a couple of months of cl failed to meet online hookups. I met with a guy out in the desert in the middle of the night in December. Low 50s

My add stated i was a virgin and he wanted to take that. I was drunk, extremely horny and didn't care since i didn't expect to have more than just my ass exposed.
We met up and drove into the desert. Found a nice clearing under the full moon light. I remember that it felt like an eternity of awkward silence before he asked me if I was sure I wanted it. Was probably just mere seconds and a metric ton of nervousness. I barely muttered yes as i lowered the tailgate to my truck, undid my belt, lowered my pants to just expose my ass and bend over my tailgate. Meanwhile he had pulled his hard cock out and decided he wanted to see more. In one swift move he yanked my pants down to my ankles with one hand and the other hand pushed my jacket and shirt up as far as they could go.

Now i felt the cold air across my entire back, ass and legs. I thought this wasn't going the way I imagined it would. And the lube felt even colder. Just as i started to say this wasn't going to work, i felt his hard cock against my hole. He didn't bother with slow and gentle. Good thing for me, alcohol and I played with toys bigger than his cock.

Within seconds I was completely oblivious to the cold and while it wasn't the earth shattering experience I had dreamed about and hoped for, there was zero discomfort or pain it felt good from the moment his head touched my opening. Mentally I felt unsure but I liked the physical feeling of his cock slamming into me, his balls slapping my thighs. Didn't even mind his hand occasionally slapping my bare cheeks.

I still have that long time fantasy of overlooking the city lights, but now I want to be the one completely naked, on my elbows and knees with my ass in the air being stuffed full of hard cock.

John1971
Oct 2, 2022, 12:24 AM
I'd love to be spitroasted outdoors. Sadly, do not see that happening.

csreef
Oct 2, 2022, 12:34 AM
Every person that I've been involved with (M & F) have flat out said no to outdoor sex. . .Oh well!

darkeyes
Oct 2, 2022, 8:33 AM
Every person that I've been involved with (M & F) have flat out said no to outdoor sex. . .Oh well!I always thought Americans were much more adventurous than us.. Don't tell me I've been living under an illusion all this time!!! Tee hee!!

Maybe it's only Americans who don't travel... Well American men. American women seem to like a good time al fresco!!��

Jazminedress
Oct 2, 2022, 1:47 PM
I always thought Americans were much more adventurous than us.. Don't tell me I've been living under an illusion all this time!!! Tee hee!!

Maybe it's only Americans who don't travel... Well American men. American women seem to like a good time al fresco!!��

In some ways yes, other ways know, plus it depends on what part of the country....................my family in England forget, you can fit like 10 England's inside the US, thats a ton of real estate and it varies by region

KDaddy23
Oct 2, 2022, 2:52 PM
I used to travel to the UK on business and my colleagues there would often give me grief about how prudish Americans was about having sex... and I aimed to change their perception about that and let them know how... freaky we really are - we just don't advertise it. With outdoor sex, there's always that fear of being seen and/or getting caught and that's a problem that's best avoided by not having sex outdoors. I would say that, yes, both men and women are "funny" about that but it's not a given and especially in those situations where everyone is horny as fuck and that needs to be taken care of right now or it's not like they can go somewhere else more private. And, sometimes, wouldn't it be cool if we did it right here? And more often than not, it would be cool... and if someone sees us, oh, well - take a picture: It'll last longer!

We're more adventurous than we let on...