PDA

View Full Version : 3somes, 4somes, maybe even moresomes

mrandmrs
Oct 23, 2006, 2:08 PM
I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death already, but here goes anyways.

Hubby and I have been experimenting with another couple for the last few months, and recently decided to include our longtime gf. The sex has been fantastic to say the least, but I'm worried about alienating our gf. She was the one who initiated the idea, but the last few times we've been together she seems jealous of the other couple. Not letting me enjoy them, pouting, and generally bringing the mood down.
The dynamic of 2 couples seems to work fine, and for us it was wonderful having her join.
But adding the fifth has put a strain on our 3some.
Has anyone else had a relationship decline in a similar fashion?

:2cents: always appreciated

yoyo4u
Oct 23, 2006, 2:28 PM
Guys!
To be honest I'd love to be in that "helpless" :tongue: situation you currently have to face, and I suspect many-many more of us too.

As for solution........either slap her around, or just do (the next day?) a private session with her exclusively, to calm her down.

Hopefully one of the recommended methods will work! Don't leave us suspended, let us know if/when she came to her senses.

In the meantime, I'll go back to mundane........for another round of envy!

yoyo :)

AnotherVoice
Oct 23, 2006, 8:09 PM
I think you would need a 6th person in order for it to be successful. She's the fifth wheel and I'm sure it's not a very nice feeling. Does she have a bf/gf who can join you all?

anne27
Oct 24, 2006, 10:10 AM
We've had 3somes, 4somes, and moresomes. All have worked out fairly well.
I think the problem isn't so much the number of people, but the fact that y'all's 'longtime g/f' has a bit of jealousy. I don't think adding more will do much good. She probably feels like a part of your life and has problems sharing the two of you with others. :2cents:

darkeyes
Oct 24, 2006, 12:21 PM
Wer ther is more than 2 peeps involved ther is always likely 2 b some friction.. or at least always prepare for the possibility...howeva free an easy we r wiv our sexuality an our sex an love lives...we r human an wer humans r ther r human emotions, negative as well as positive.