PDA

View Full Version : Provide tips and share experience about first time sucking cock

emptybee191
Sep 5, 2022, 6:39 PM
I've been very curious about sucking a cock for years now and may have finally found someone who I'd be willing to take that leap with.
I'm looking for some tips regarding giving a blowjob for the first time and would also enjoy hearing details about other guys first times. Cock size, position, technique, where they came, etc. What was going through your head during? Did you enjoy it? How did you feel about it after?
Thanks in advance

Neonaught
Sep 6, 2022, 9:48 AM
I've been very curious about sucking a cock for years now and may have finally found someone who I'd be willing to take that leap with.
I'm looking for some tips regarding giving a blowjob for the first time and would also enjoy hearing details about other guys first times. Cock size, position, technique, where they came, etc. What was going through your head during? Did you enjoy it? How did you feel about it after?
Thanks in advance

I recommend starting stretched out between his legs and giving his cock and balls some licking love before you put the head into your mouth dn suck him up and down at a nice unhurried pace. Swirling your tongue around his head and frenulum now and then and if your mouth gets sore you can briefly switch back to licking his shaft and balls. Deep throating him now and then will make you produce a lot of salvia so get his entire cock and balls as wet as you can then, as you are still sucking him, start sliding your fingers up and down his wet shaft making sure to rub his balls too. As he approaches his orgasm you will feel hiss cock swell a bit so don't stop or break the pace. When his orgasm begins don't stop for anything and take him all the way through it until he gets too sensitive and asks you to stop. Now all that left is to savor the delicious load he gifted you and then swallow!

KDaddy23
Sep 6, 2022, 12:26 PM
When I've had guys ask me how to do it, I usually tell them, "Do it like you'd want it done to you..." which also usually works unless the guy in question has never had his dick sucked. Next is don't do more than you're physically able to do; I've had guys gag and, sometimes, barf on me because they tried to do - and take - too much. Lick it, kiss it, stroke it and, if you can, pay attention to how what you're doing is affecting him and if he gives some instruction, give it a try. I'd say that "most guys" have had fun taking these suggestions but, of course, the biggest thing is... what if he cums? Well, if he does, chances are you did it right but taking a mouthful of cum the first time out, well, there's a reason why it's called an acquired taste and I tell them that it's okay for them to spit it out or just let it dribble out of their mouth but if you think you can swallow it, go for it. You can even ask him to let you know when he's about to cum so at least you know it's... cumming. I think some guys have an... interesting time with this part when the guy doesn't warn them, they're happily sucking his dick and - POW! Having said that, I tell guys new to this that if you suck his dick the right way and for the right amount of time, guess what's going to happen?

As far as positioning goes, I usually recommend doing it while he's lying down; being on your knees can be a bitch if you're not used to being on them like that so lying down is, at least in my opinion, a lot more comfortable and gives everyone room to move. While there are a slew of techniques to be learned, I tell guys to let their feelings guide them and, don't worry - you'll learn them and how you're best able to do them.

Most of all, don't be scared and just enjoy yourself!

Jazminedress
Sep 6, 2022, 3:27 PM
Big suggestion, you have no clue at this point how far in you can take it. So, if 5 inches or more, have at least a few fingers around the base of it. This way if they are an ass and try to shove it down your throat, you have control how much goes in until you get comfortable

beamish13
Sep 6, 2022, 7:39 PM
Cup both of his ass cheeks. Kiss and lick his inner thighs. Be sure to moan and show how much you enjoy his scent. Tease his asshole while you’re throating him

camelblue
Sep 6, 2022, 9:20 PM
Suck his penis the way you want first and foremost. Let yourself get lost in the lust of kissing and licking it all over, give into your oral fixation. Odds are he will enjoy what you are doing if you are passionately doing it. But also, be mindful to when he does react to things you do, and make sure to repeat it if you think he likes it. Try to keep things varied. Consistency and rhythm is good towards the end when you are trying to make him cum, but the initial pleasuring should be fun and creative, show him how you worship him. If he does want to take charge though, then try to follow his requests. Or ask him to tell you when he likes something that you do, then you will start to learn what his style is. For example, maybe I'll tickle a guy's sack with my flickering tongue, or suck each ball hard, or just gently lick them up and down. One guy may like it hard, soft, or both. Being able to do a lot of different techniques, and then being perceptive to how he reacts is what makes a good cocksucker in my opinion.

Lastly, taste his sperm! Make sure to get some in your mouth, swallow some if it feels right. Don't be afraid of cum. His semen is the reason you are sucking him, to bring it out of him. Words really cannot describe the exhilaration and pleasure of having your lips wrapped a hard penis while your tongue is getting coated with fresh hot semen squirting out of his big head. That warmth, the heaviness of it filling my mouth up, the moaning and spasming as it's happening, it's truly a moment that feels so intense and crazy but so calming at the same time. So let him shoot in your mouth often, and swallow as much as you can, because once you build up that acquired taste for it and start to crave it, it really transforms cocksucking into an addiction.

Long Duck Dong
Sep 7, 2022, 4:58 AM
I have a partner who is intersex female, born with both a pussy and cock.......her advice is take it slow, do not overthink it, its like sucking a iceblock or licking a icecream, your lips, your tonque will find a natural way of doing it........sucking a cock can be a bit hard on the mouth, a bit like holding a smile for a while......and test your limits for deep throating, there is nothing worse than a person triggering their gag reflex, other than actually having a guy puke on you.......

my own advice is the same, except after a while you develop a feel or a instinct when it comes to sucking cocks, what works for you and what doesn't....each cock is different, what the owner enjoys, is different but so is your own natural style of sucking......watch the teeth, I am not saying that its intentional but sometimes people have sharp teeth and are not careful......and your breathing, I have had people struggle to breath while sucking my cock and thats been more their fault than mine because they were trying to continuously suck and have as much cock in my mouth as they could, and it honestly ruined the blowjob......

Happy Tongue
Sep 7, 2022, 9:47 AM
I recommend starting stretched out between his legs and giving his cock and balls some licking love before you put the head into your mouth dn suck him up and down at a nice unhurried pace. Swirling your tongue around his head and frenulum now and then and if your mouth gets sore you can briefly switch back to licking his shaft and balls. Deep throating him now and then will make you produce a lot of salvia so get his entire cock and balls as wet as you can then, as you are still sucking him, start sliding your fingers up and down his wet shaft making sure to rub his balls too. As he approaches his orgasm you will feel hiss cock swell a bit so don't stop or break the pace. When his orgasm begins don't stop for anything and take him all the way through it until he gets too sensitive and asks you to stop. Now all that left is to savor the delicious load he gifted you and then swallow!

That's it in a -er- nutshell!!! If he likes, add playing with sensitive nipples or a finger in his ass, too!

CockHummer
Sep 7, 2022, 7:00 PM
One main thing that is generally not mentioned when this topic comes up is taking caution not to bite or even allow your teeth to brush up against the sensitive skin of his cock, as much as you can help it. It's good to pull your lips down over your teeth and open your mouth as wide as possible, and if you have time to put this to worthwhile use, I think it is a good idea to get ahold of a reasonably large dildo beforehand and practice sucking and deepthroating it, while focused on avoiding contacting it with your teeth. As long as you don't cause him pain, and I think of the teeth as about the only thing in that context that is considerably likely to do that, just about anything that you find yourself driven to do in being hungry to suck his cock is probably going to feel just fine to him, and you can both talk about what you would like to try and how it feels as you do it.

phalluster
Sep 22, 2022, 11:44 PM
Lastly, taste his sperm! Make sure to get some in your mouth, swallow some if it feels right. Don't be afraid of cum. His semen is the reason you are sucking him, to bring it out of him. Words really cannot describe the exhilaration and pleasure of having your lips wrapped a hard penis while your tongue is getting coated with fresh hot semen squirting out of his big head. That warmth, the heaviness of it filling my mouth up, the moaning and spasming as it's happening, it's truly a moment that feels so intense and crazy but so calming at the same time. So let him shoot in your mouth often, and swallow as much as you can, because once you build up that acquired taste for it and start to crave it, it really transforms cocksucking into an addiction.

So beautifully described! I want that experience for myself.

csreef
Sep 23, 2022, 12:33 AM
Just do what you would like to have done to you.... But also SLOW DOWN, and take in all the sensations that you are experiencing, and feeling! I know that may sound very "Zen", but that's who I am.