Man scape
Yes
No

JeffT
Aug 27, 2022, 8:37 AM
Yes! Love feeling smooth all over.

poolboy98632
Aug 27, 2022, 11:18 AM
YES! Definitely YES! While I do shave the shaft down to the base and a little more... I like to just trim the rest very short... I think it makes it less itchy ��
Your cock on the other hand is exactly what I would love to have revealed to me as I'm kneeling in front of you and pulling your sweats down... right in front of my clean shaven face... our smooth skin getting hotter and hotter as my saliva provides the lubricant for sliding smoothly across, back and forth and into my mouth... your cock being the perfect size and shape and looking so healthy I just want it to get rock hard on its way to pulsating as I get my mouth filled with your sweet load...

Tight1-4u
Aug 27, 2022, 12:26 PM
​yes big yes!! I keep myself soft and smooth!! I get waxed every Friday and shave my legs every time I shower

cornholejoe
Aug 27, 2022, 12:35 PM
yes like it smooth

Fiddlestyx
Aug 27, 2022, 1:13 PM
I shave my balls and shaft (have for a quarter century now), keep the rest well trimmed. I've had the whole thing shaved in past, but keeping a bit above doesn't get in the way of a mouth or tongue and having for fur seems to be otherwise beneficial.

marine20
Aug 27, 2022, 1:18 PM
i have shaved my cock and balls for decades. i will always keep them shaved. every man i suck really likes it shaved , and they like sucking a nice clean cock. it makes me feel more like a sissy and cocksucker , which i am !

mtnmen2
Aug 27, 2022, 4:04 PM
With exception of my arms I'm smooth from the neck down.

oonoo
Aug 27, 2022, 8:31 PM
i have shaved my cock and balls for decades. i will always keep them shaved. every man i suck really likes it shaved , and they like sucking a nice clean cock. it makes me feel more like a sissy and cocksucker , which i am !
I agree with you. Nothing like a clean shaved cock and balls

Butman
Aug 27, 2022, 10:42 PM
Ive only been doing it for a couple of years.
Im not naturally hairy anyway, its easy for me so i shave every part of my man spots. Balls, buthole , cock everything..
Then i massage balm into every part not missing anywhere.

Butman
Aug 28, 2022, 1:25 AM
YES! Definitely YES! While I do shave the shaft down to the base and a little more... I like to just trim the rest very short... I think it makes it less itchy ��
Your cock on the other hand is exactly what I would love to have revealed to me as I'm kneeling in front of you and pulling your sweats down... right in front of my clean shaven face... our smooth skin getting hotter and hotter as my saliva provides the lubricant for sliding smoothly across, back and forth and into my mouth... your cock being the perfect size and shape and looking so healthy I just want it to get rock hard on its way to pulsating as I get my mouth filled with your sweet load...

Wow thank you

cleanshaved50
Aug 28, 2022, 8:21 AM
Yes!!!! I have been shaving for a very long time and will continue until I can't

jjourneyman
Aug 28, 2022, 2:53 PM
I'm not very hairy to begin with, but I still shave or get waxed regularly. I prefer a clean-shaven partner (male or female) as well.

greg66
Aug 28, 2022, 11:25 PM
Yes definitely smooth mmmm

babyrmd
Aug 29, 2022, 6:30 AM
Have been shaving down below since my 20's...I leave a nice "happy trail" though

4nik8ter
Aug 29, 2022, 8:09 AM
Cock, balls, and pubic area shaved clean for many years

Jkf665
Aug 29, 2022, 8:19 AM
Definitely clean shaved!

Neonaught
Aug 29, 2022, 8:50 AM
I shave my groin every other day with Shave Secret oil. Leaves me silky smooth and no razor rash.

Warmnsalty
Aug 29, 2022, 9:11 AM
With exception of my arms I'm smooth from the neck down.

Same here, LOVE being smooth and love finding other smooth guys. Only exception is I keep a small trim patch of pubes, for myself I don't like the totally smooth look. I just love the freshly shaved smooth feeling, even more fun when I get the urge to pull on some stockings.... doesn't happen often but now and then it's a fun time. Link below is me sans stockings.

https://hungcumslut.bdsmlr.com/post/260986487

Waylon
Aug 29, 2022, 9:54 AM
When I am getting ready to give a man a blowjob and he presents me a cock that is nicely manscaped, I am more that pleased and very eager to start sucking and working it like I do. I keep myself trimmed and clean as well when I am getting my cock sucked.

wooden_kayak
Aug 29, 2022, 10:37 AM
Yes, but I realize its not everyone's bag. It works for me, but pubic hair or body hair, in and of itself, is not high on my list of deal breakers.

marine20
Aug 29, 2022, 2:58 PM
I'm not very hairy to begin with, but I still shave or get waxed regularly. I prefer a clean-shaven partner (male or female) as well.
when you get waxed , do the people waxing you assume that you are gay ?

MAcpl69
Aug 29, 2022, 5:15 PM
Waxing is so old school, I use a laser and it works great.

JayMN
Aug 29, 2022, 5:48 PM
I use an epilady keeps it silky smooth for a couple weeks

Butman
Aug 29, 2022, 6:39 PM
I use an epilady keeps it silky smooth for a couple weeks

Beautiful

Fred_Brice
Aug 29, 2022, 8:25 PM
Yes! I enjoy and love feeling of a smooth body. I had been keeping myself shaved smooth from my chin to my toes for many years! Like many others, I am not naturally, very hairy anyway so, it is easy for me to shave every part that I can reach.
I had been shaving my cock and balls for decades, but now, I do a little more than, just ?Man Scaped?, by shaved my body smooth from my chin to toes and I truly love the feeling of not seeing any hair, as I look down and see my smooth shaved body I just enjoy the freshly shaved smooth feeling. It only takes few minutes for me to shave, as I shower and often when I grab my cock, it gets hard when I am shaving myself. I do love being smooth and love finding other smooth guys. When I am with another guy and getting ready to suck his cock and he presents me a cock that is nicely man scraped, I am a bit more that pleased but very eager to start sucking and working it like I do. I do present myself with as little pubic hair and clean as well when I am getting my cock sucked. So yes, I do enjoy sucking, a nice clean cock, maybe it makes me feel, more like a Sissy, but being a Cocksucker is always something that I look forward to receiving my reward of draining every drop pf his warm man juices!

Veryoralniceguy
Aug 29, 2022, 8:48 PM
I use a hair remover, love the way my hairless cock and balls look and feel. Love to suck hairless guys cocks and balls.

Willlburrr
Aug 30, 2022, 12:14 PM
Yes, who ever said bald is not beautiful didn't know what they were talking about.

Littlegrizz
Aug 30, 2022, 1:26 PM
I love keeping myself shaved too

Cdnbi
Sep 1, 2022, 4:03 PM
Shaved balls and shaft. I maintain some form of a landing strip.

Butman
Sep 1, 2022, 6:51 PM
Shaved balls and shaft. I maintain some form of a landing strip.

Love to see a picture of that ???

JayMN
Sep 1, 2022, 7:03 PM
Man scape
Yes
No

Yes!!

mewanturcum
Sep 2, 2022, 12:21 AM
Yes! Definitely but it's a little more difficult than it used to be. Wish I could find a good hair remover cream that doesn't leave a rash.

mewanturcum
Sep 2, 2022, 12:23 AM
What do you use? I seem to always get a rash or burn.

Butman
Sep 2, 2022, 1:09 AM

I use Nivera shave balm as soon as l shave in the shower Rub it in ....

Modude
Sep 3, 2022, 10:39 AM
As to manscaping.....sort of. I usually keep everything trimmed and will sometimes shave my balls.

Robtiti
Sep 9, 2022, 7:37 PM
Yes. Like it bare or almost bare.

Neonaught
Sep 10, 2022, 11:56 AM

I used to have the same problem from using a razor. Now I use an oil called Shave Secret and have never has razor rash again.

whynot3979
Sep 10, 2022, 2:53 PM
Every time I shave ( shaft, balls, and around my ass)
I feel so sexy!! I will have a long slow stroke session every time

Tj726guy
Sep 10, 2022, 6:26 PM
I love being smooth on my balls and around my cock. My lady loves it aas well. I do like parading my smoothness in the gym changing room, although i havent had any interest yet

prettyboy69
Sep 27, 2022, 10:45 AM
Nothing better than sucking a nice smooth shaved cock , keep mine smooth or trimmed very close

Tinydinkle1970
Sep 29, 2022, 6:05 AM
I?m not very hairy anyway but I get waxed all over as I?ve found tops preferred it. Also it?s nice to feel so smooth.

Phillip Mythong
Sep 29, 2022, 6:15 PM
I'm totally smooth and hairless from the neck down.

Butman
Sep 29, 2022, 6:17 PM
I'm totally smooth and hairless from the neck down.

Me also

redngoldpride
Sep 29, 2022, 8:26 PM
Yes, shaved smooth everytime I shower best and easy everytime I shower lots of soapy lather even the valley between my buns smooth

dicktrobing
Sep 30, 2022, 2:30 AM
Yes, clean shaved have been for 20 plus years, I asked a girlfriend at the time if she would shave her pussy she said only if I shaved my cock n balls.

I prefer my partners to have shave genitals

Basin_Bouy
Sep 30, 2022, 12:19 PM
Waxed is the way to go!