PDA

View Full Version : Colors

Tight1-4u
Aug 22, 2022, 3:55 PM
I have related here quite a few times that I enjoy wearing sexy naughty little lingerie.. silk is my preferred fabric.. lacy and sheer.. I like lacy topped thigh high stockings, garter, either g string or thin thong panties.. once in a while depending on my mood a matching bra..
I was putting away some new things that I bought.. I arrange them so the things I enjoy wearing are at the front of the drawer.. and as I was standing there I noticed that all the new stuff I have been wearing lately is very bright colored.. neon colors.. the stuff I was putting away was neon orange.. I have other colors, black, white, red, blue.. but a lot of very bright neon colors now..
so my question is to all you out there that love wearing lingerie,, what is are the colors you enjoy?? Is there a certain color you enjoy most?? Dose the color have anything to do with your mood?? Do you like to share your wearing of lingerie with others?? Please share your thoughts!!!

Neonaught
Aug 23, 2022, 10:24 AM
I don't cross dress but have had the pleasure of knowing a small number of pretty passable CD's over the years that looked really good. I favor blue lingerie on women and CD's but for a more masculine guy I find a jock strap framing a pert bubble butt irresistible! As long as nothing they are wearing gets in my way I'm good but in the end naked, warm and willing is all I require.

Tinydinkle1970
Aug 24, 2022, 7:49 AM
I love pink for everyday wear, makes me feel nice and sissy.

KDaddy23
Aug 24, 2022, 5:08 PM
Honestly? I don't like lingerie. I understand why men and women wear it but I don't find it to be exciting, but I know that it's not about me so much but, yeah, if I meet Tight and he's all dolled up, cool... but that's just some stuff that's getting between me and his body and, well, it needs to get out of my way and, yeah, maybe I'm just weird like that. I know what looks good - or I hope it does - and I've bought women enough stuff from Victoria's Secret to know what I'd like to see on them but it's more about (a) a gift to them and (b) seeing their reaction and appreciation and them trying it on that it is something that excites and arouses me. I wouldn't dare knock Tight or any other guy who loves to get dolled up because it's just them expressing themselves and I do respect and appreciate that... but can we take it off so we can do what we both want to do?

csreef
Aug 24, 2022, 9:17 PM
Are you going to post some pics of you in all your finery ?

KDaddy23
Aug 25, 2022, 6:23 PM
Yeah, Tight - let us see you in your finest!

JeffT
Aug 26, 2022, 12:49 PM
I enjoy lingerie too. I have a few panties and thongs in basic black for wearing under regular clothes if I'm going out. For hanging out around the house I prefer the brighter colors. Matching bras and panties and thongs in red, green, blue, pink and yellow. It's so nice feeling fem and pretty.

csreef
Aug 26, 2022, 3:50 PM
I enjoy lingerie too. I have a few panties and thongs in basic black for wearing under regular clothes if I'm going out. For hanging out around the house I prefer the brighter colors. Matching bras and panties and thongs in red, green, blue, pink and yellow. It's so nice feeling fem and pretty.

Don't tell us, . . . . Show us!

Tight1-4u
Aug 27, 2022, 10:12 PM
csreef-kdaddy: I have tried to post 4-5 times pic?s but it for some reason won?t let me or gives me a error message.. I don?t have many that don?t have someone else in them., I wouldn?t dare post pics with others in them with out their permission.. ya know what I mean I am sure.. I require my guys that want to take pics and videos to use my phone to do so.. then I send them to them.. that way I can make sure that no pic goes out without them being in them as well.. much less chance of them sharing pics with them in them..

Long Duck Dong
Aug 27, 2022, 11:00 PM
Whats the error message you get..... I used to work on forums like this in other places, and I may be able to help you with a workaround......