PDA

View Full Version : It's been forever (in girl years)

Heartless01
Jul 20, 2005, 7:07 AM
HI ALL

It's been a while. Like I don't know how long! ROFL :kay:

Sorry for my absence, I know you have all missed my short smartass mouth. (Did that sound bad?) I missed you guys too actually. :compuser:

I got a new job in such a beautiful place and with such a great company that I should be ashamed of myself; But I work 12 hour shifts, so they make me pay for it...LOL

I am going to be again, and if I am lucky, Chat too!

Great posts going on in the forums....

Welcome all that joined while I have been gone!

gayle
Jul 21, 2005, 2:47 AM
Well, let me be the first to say "Welcome back!" Granted, we haven't "met" yet, but I'm sure it will happen soon, particularly if you are able to spend some time in chat during the evenings. And congratulations on landing a job that sounds like one you enjoy. It's good to have a job with a great company and hopefully the fact that you like it is enough to make up for the long hours. I look forward to meeting you later in chat. I've enjoyed reading your postings in the forums!

arana
Jul 21, 2005, 11:56 AM
Welcome back sweetie! We've missed you...though I still haven't seen you in chat. *hint hint*
Glad you are enjoying the new job! It makes the days go by so much nicer when you like what you're doing and they treat you well.

chillddreamer
Jul 21, 2005, 12:35 PM
I don't know if I have met you yet . I am a bicurious female that is single. I have been on here since May and I look forward to talking to you thanks love :cool: