PDA

View Full Version : What would you do to me

Tinycockkev
Aug 14, 2022, 10:37 AM
If I got naked in front of you with my tiny micro penis what would you do or say

19biman61
Aug 14, 2022, 10:47 AM
I would drop to my knees and suck it. I would lick it and lick your balls and hole. I would stick a finger up your hole while I suck you until you cum in my mouth then I would tongue kiss you. Just because your dick is small that doesn't mean that we can't have a good time!

KDaddy23
Aug 14, 2022, 4:09 PM
I was with a guy who was a bit smaller than you are... and I lost my mind blowing him repeatedly and successively until he literally crawled away from me (and I still wanted to keep on sucking him) so, yeah, you put that in my face, no one is going to save you. No one. There will be no mercy given. That small guy, hands down, had the best cock I've ever sucked, and I've sucked so many of them that I can't number them.

Jozyxt
Aug 14, 2022, 10:19 PM
I don't care about cock size. Just as long as you'll cum in my mouth, I am good with it. In fact I find large cocks to be too much work for my mouth.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 14, 2022, 11:18 PM
Start talking cos I need to know what you enjoy and what you do not, and how many people you want involved.........

Oh and put the jug on, so we can talk cos thats what friends do.....

Cum1st
Aug 15, 2022, 9:17 AM
I like to suck small cocks. I'd try to fit those big balls in my mouth with it. If you were up for it you'd get rimmed. Just tell me what you'd like...

Jozyxt
Aug 16, 2022, 10:57 AM
I'll add that I would place you with your head off the side of the bed so I could throat fuck you. Getting throat fucked with the wonderful smells and feelings of his balls on your nose is a great experience that every man should have.

Waylon
Aug 17, 2022, 11:40 AM
I would curl your toes with my deepthroat cocksucking talents.

Grant_Norman
Aug 18, 2022, 5:57 AM
I sucked a smaller guy several times and it was just as nice. However, sometime he just couldn't cum, but that was okay. He also did fuck my ass once which was very nice, but he only did for short time. Having the sex together regardless of size ad cumming issues is still great. I'm ED and haven't cum for years, but do have a friend I suck who often sucks me back for 20minutes or so.

Grant

Tinycockkev
Dec 10, 2023, 6:04 PM
I admit I’ve tried this and really liked it. Throat wide open while he fucked my face was really hot and such a turn on. Using my mouth as his fuck toy and sliding it all the way down to his balls, I couldn’t believe I could take it all down. Till he shot a huge load in my mouth. I’ve really come around to loving the taste and feel of a guy shooting his cum into my mouth. I feel like such a submissive little bitch boy. I love it

elian2
Dec 10, 2023, 6:44 PM
Small cocks have their own benefits .. I'd love to have the whole thing in my mouth at once or give you a nice hand massage. The big ones sometimes make my jaw sore.

iamcontent
Dec 10, 2023, 8:13 PM
I will please you.

Johnyonenut
Dec 11, 2023, 6:23 AM
I think I would get naked too so that we could stroke and suck each others small cocks. Your nipples look great for sucking on also.