PDA

View Full Version : Youthful years

Rvdude05
Aug 3, 2022, 7:34 PM
I spent many years in a neighborhood, where I was the youngest kid. I always wanted to hang out with the older kids, but they ignored me. One day, one of the guys showed me something that was fun. He lowered his pants and showed me his cock. He told me that if I played with it, it would get bigger. It sure did, and then he told me that if I sucked it, he would give me some man milk. I did, and he sure did. I swallowed. He told me that I was a good cocksucker, and could play with him from that day on. Then, a strange thing happened, all the guys wanted me to play with them... I became the neighborhood cocksucker! I loved it, and they kept me busy and full. One day my best guy lubed me up, and inserted his dick in my ass, and fucked me. I loved that feeling... long story short, I then became the group whore.... today, I'm still a whore....

tenni
Aug 4, 2022, 12:03 AM
Rvdude05 I am sorry for your statutory rape. It seems like you were craving acceptance by the older boys affected you.

You were sexually assaulted whether you came to enjoy it or not. Although your post seems not to expose any negative feelings, you may want to explore your early sexual experiences with a counsellor.

There are several other men who have posted about their m2m encounters when very very young.

KDaddy23
Aug 4, 2022, 3:07 PM
@Rvdude05, yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of my friends way back then wanted to be part of the crowd; being accepted was so important that some guys would do anything toward this great need... including having sex. I don't know any guy who was forced to do anything but - and any guy who wanted to hang out but was told that he'd have to suck dick and was afraid would literally run away as fast as his legs could carry him. I know one particular guy who was told by an slightly older "gang" he wanted to hang with, "If you suck all of our dicks, you can hang out with us!" He told me that he did it... because he knew that it was what he might have to do and wasn't afraid to do it. Sex as a method of gaining acceptance wasn't unusual.

A sign of the times, one could say. Some very real-deal, real life shit. If you didn't mind, it didn't matter. Tenni, Tenni, Tenni... I'm sure Rvdude05 doesn't need counseling for something he didn't see as a problem. I understand what you always say about this but you also have to understand that this is how some guys become bisexual, like it or not - and we need to talk about these things. So what if there were older guys who'd use this to get a guy to blow them? Nothing unusual going on here; the guy is either going to agree to it or haul ass. Rv eagerly agreed. I know others who did. No harm, no foul. Accept the reality of male bisexuality...

tenni
Aug 4, 2022, 8:00 PM
KD, KD, KD

In your full disclosure you have posted many times disclosing that you are both a victim of Statutory Rape and perpetrator. The idea that victims of child statutory rape become bisexual (not gay?) is interesting. I think that some may but I don't think that rationalizes a person's sexuality.

Rape is rape. Your bias is evident that your young experience led you to become hyper sexualized male. (imo) It is up to the OP to decide if he needs counseling. I just noticed that he has been a member of this site for a couple of years. KD's confidence mirror's his own sexual experience.

I believe that the gay philosophy that your sexuality is born in you counters the idea that bisexuals are impacted by having same sex experience . Bisexuals are created by their experiences. We, bisexuals are a blurred group as many men report no interest in same sex until after 40. By then the 40+ person is better equipped to deal with this new sexuality Not so for children. Whether a child is male or female seeking attention from others by using sex is a probable factor. I support the concept that Bisexual are fluid in their sexual attractions. Imposing sexual behaviour in children's experience is sad regardless of the age of the perpatrator. . If it is an adult it may be more inappropriate especially if bullying is used.

Grant_Norman
Aug 4, 2022, 10:52 PM
Sorry you had an early unknown sexual experience as a child, yet you seem to have went along with it and pleased to be bisexual today. Unfortunately, some children are just flat out raped, and always have confused feelings to deal with. I, however, always, from as young as i can remember...maybe 3 or 4 .... toward women and men, and experienced a lot of same age consensual sucking swapping with boys my own age. As I goy into puberty I did even get hornier and had some younger boys, not by much, but 11 or 12 when I was 13 also, plus others my own age. Looking back on all of it, I've really learned it was (my mother who was bisexual and later lesbian) my own sexual drive, a lot came from a lack of intimacy from my mother and the cocksucking and physical contact was nurturing. Eventually, in later teen years, it be came surpassed by mostly hetero behavior.

My current wife became totally sexually stagnant about 10 years ago, and 7 years ago I became actively bisexual again. The need for sex and intimacy has been the constant throughout my life. Gender o partner really doesn't matter. It is that physical experience that drives me.

Grant

KDaddy23
Aug 5, 2022, 12:48 PM
Yeah, Tenni - we know... sheesh.

Neonaught
Aug 7, 2022, 9:49 AM
KD, KD, KD

In your full disclosure you have posted many times disclosing that you are both a victim of Statutory Rape and perpetrator. The idea that victims of child statutory rape become bisexual (not gay?) is interesting. I think that some may but I don't think that rationalizes a person's sexuality.

Rape is rape. Your bias is evident that your young experience led you to become hyper sexualized male. (imo) It is up to the OP to decide if he needs counseling. I just noticed that he has been a member of this site for a couple of years. KD's confidence mirror's his own sexual experience.

I believe that the gay philosophy that your sexuality is born in you counters the idea that bisexuals are impacted by having same sex experience . Bisexuals are created by their experiences. We, bisexuals are a blurred group as many men report no interest in same sex until after 40. By then the 40+ person is better equipped to deal with this new sexuality Not so for children. Whether a child is male or female seeking attention from others by using sex is a probable factor. I support the concept that Bisexual are fluid in their sexual attractions. Imposing sexual behaviour in children's experience is sad regardless of the age of the perpatrator. . If it is an adult it may be more inappropriate especially if bullying is used.

I agree that adults bullying kids into sex is wrong and I think that meets the legal and moral definition of rape: the aggressor is using force and the victim is not willing. My question is what if the "victim" IS willing, even eager? Is it still wrong? Two people who are both wanting to experience sex with each other and enter into the situation willingly doesn't seem like rape in my opinion.

KDaddy23
Aug 7, 2022, 3:31 PM
I agree that adults bullying kids into sex is wrong and I think that meets the legal and moral definition of rape: the aggressor is using force and the victim is not willing. My question is what if the "victim" IS willing, even eager? Is it still wrong? Two people who are both wanting to experience sex with each other and enter into the situation willingly doesn't seem like rape in my opinion.

The law says that even if the "victim" is willing, a crime has still been committed and my point is that we know this... yet and again, this is also a truth that we should not turn away from. Does it rationalize anything? I don't know how to answer that because it's not so much rationalization as it is the truth about how so many of us got to like men and their dicks. I agree that bisexuals are created by their experiences... and getting turned on to dick early one is such an experience. It happens. Not all guys feel or believe that they were victimized nor are all guys traumatized in any way and this, too, should not be ignored; it's too easy to shove all early adopters into the victim box and call it a day. As Tenni said, there are a lot of men who don't find bisexuality until they're in their 40s... but that's not the whole story and if the story is going to be told, tell all of it so that there is a fuller understanding about how and why some guys are bisexual.

And it remains true that if the "victim" isn't screaming bloody murder and the police get involved, nothing happens. Some do scream bloody murder; some parents were/are astute enough to realize something uncool was happening and took appropriate action. Fine. Even I questioned whether or not a guy is really a victim if he is willing and eager once I became fully aware of the law of the land where I live. The law is clear about this but this isn't about the law - this is about real-life stuff that has happened across time and the sure and certain fact that not every bisexual man "waits" until he's in his 30s, 40s, or even 60s and decides that being bisexual is what's going to work for him... because real-life doesn't happen like that but it's all nice and polite and we always hold up the worse-case situations as being the whole truth... and, again, it just isn't. And if we here on the site aren't going to be about the whole truth, why are we willing to stick our heads in the sand?

Like it or not, it has always been a thing of no harm, no foul; it does not ever mean that no harm has been caused because it has been and for a great many men... but not always and this is the truth of things. And we should not ever shy away from the truth and acting like this doesn't and shouldn't happen when it sure as hell does. There's nothing... rational about it but it speaks to a truth about human nature that we've been unwilling to talk about since we're all so civilized and morally righteous, but it is still one of the many ways guys become bisexual and/or gay. Fact of life. Age of consent laws make sense but like I asked Tenni one time before, does he know what the age of consent was where I lived and back in 1964? I know what it was. I also know that the law back then was specifically written about having sex with girls and the only other law had to do with sodomy which was illegal for anyone to do and it wasn't until "recently" that the laws here were changed to include homosexual behaviors for both males and females and being between the ages of 16 and 18 (but being 18 is better) and... this is all well and good.

But real life says some other stuff, doesn't it? I don't and won't ever condone underage sex... but I know it happens and we all do and, once more, that's how a lot of guys became bisexual. Fact. You don't have to like it.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 7, 2022, 10:28 PM
In new zealand the homosexual law reform 1986 made consensual sexual acts between males over the age of 16, legal....so before that time, even adults over the legal age of consent, having consensual anal sex, were, by definition, sex offenders......

Yet the justice and legal system in new zealand is not strictly applied, as there is a gray area that is often used where if a long term relationship can be proven between two people where one is over the age of consent and one is just under, then there is no offense considered, unless there is other factors that are considered offenses under the law, generally in the case of males and females.......but slowly shifting to include males with males.....

I am with KD and many others that do not condone underage sex, but also have the understanding that it happens, many of us experimented or learned about sex that way, and that may have framed our awareness of ourselves, in fact I did not hear the term bisexual until I was near 20, only homosexual, gay, faggot etc....labels that did not fit me at all, but could have been applied to me by others........ .

As for if sex between two people, changes their sexuality, can be debated forever....and yes I know of people that are in their 40s that are only now exploring their sexuality and finding new facets to it..... but there is danger in drawing a line in the sand, when it comes to sexuality and awareness of it, and ourselves, because each person is different, and how they come to a point of awareness of whom they are, is different for each person......grant norman shared about how he was aware of an attraction to males and females at a very young age, and not in his 40s......

Neonaught
Aug 8, 2022, 12:43 PM
I make no claim that adults with kids is a good thing. Having been a classroom teacher that is a line I would never cross. I have enjoyed a few younger men who were 25 or a few years older in the past.