PDA

View Full Version : New approach?

Rvdude05
Aug 3, 2022, 2:29 PM
I was sitting in a stall at my favorite department store, playing with my cock. Suddenly the door opened and a guy entered with his hard cock sticking out. "You want this?" I nodded, and he put it right into my mouth. I sucked his cock and got a delicious load. Told me later, that he saw me stroking thru the crack in the door. I might try this again.... (I forgot to lock the door)

KDaddy23
Aug 3, 2022, 3:57 PM
Twitter is full of restroom cruising, from guys joining together to jerk off to guys blowing each other... and makes me wonder where those restrooms are here where I live. I will say that I've been in a men's room and at the urinal and, well, you know that guys peek but I've had the sense that some peekers wanted to do more than peek but, nah, nothing came of it (no pun!). I guess it remains true that you just gotta be in the right place at the right time!

Neonaught
Aug 3, 2022, 4:12 PM
I can understand the tea room (restroom) concept but it's never been for me. I can see how some folks love the risk of getting caught and find it adventurous and arousing but I'm just too risk adverse. Here in Texas (god helps us all! LOL), a bust for this means a sex offender status for the rest of your life. Every time you move you are required to inform the entire area's residents that you are a sex offender.

Neonaught
Aug 3, 2022, 4:27 PM
I don't know where else to ask this so I'll do it here. Ive been on the site many years but always just responded to threads. I'd like to creat new threads too, especially since my wife just joined. How do I do this? Not on mobile app.

I know KDaddy23 will know!

Jazminedress
Aug 3, 2022, 6:13 PM
I don't know where else to ask this so I'll do it here. Ive been on the site many years but always just responded to threads. I'd like to creat new threads too, especially since my wife just joined. How do I do this? Not on mobile app.

I know KDaddy23 will know!

click forum at the top, then post new thread

Jazminedress
Aug 3, 2022, 6:14 PM
bathrooms arnt for me............for some reason, I cant get out of my head, its a bathroom

KDaddy23
Aug 3, 2022, 6:25 PM
@Neonaught, you have to click the "Forum" button next to "Home" that's right under the site's logo to see the button for creating a new post... and, yeah, I did know how to do it and I'm flattered and tickled that y'all just knew that I knew...

DD788Snipe
Aug 6, 2022, 2:31 AM
bathrooms arnt for me............for some reason, I cant get out of my head, its a bathroom

I agree completely.

KDaddy23
Aug 6, 2022, 4:16 PM
Yeah... I see clips of guys doing the deed in restrooms and I think, "Ew..." but, on the other side, it makes sense even though some restrooms are as such that you can't lock the door so you run the risk of, let's say, men coming in there who would be offended seeing dudes jerking off and definitely blowing and fucking each other. The only such encounter I've had was on a trip from Maryland to Ohio, my lady and I had stopped at a truck/rest stop (and one we usually stopped at) to refuel, maybe get something to eat and to go to the bathroom. All those truckers going in and out and using the showers and I'd gotten used to seeing all those guys but on this occasion, I'm draining the lizard and the guy to my left is staring hard at my dick and I could feel him staring so I looked at him, he smiled, and said, "I like your cock - lemme suck it!"

And... why not? It was hard and fast and few guys took a moment to watch - I think there was some other action that hopped off but I was too busy "holding on for dear life" as this guy was seriously going at me until I came a couple of minutes later. He thanked me and I went to meet my girl... and told her what happened and she said, "And I missed that?" She said she wasn't surprised but I might be if I knew what could really happen in the ladies' room. Still, I see those clips and think that I wouldn't do it... but ya never know.

Cum1st
Aug 6, 2022, 9:16 PM
Haven't had the opportunity but wouldn't rule it out.

WABIGuy
Aug 6, 2022, 10:03 PM
What do I look under on twitter to find it?

Jazminedress
Aug 6, 2022, 10:34 PM
I agree completely.

I think I have a touch of germaphobe, I mean, I dont even like being sweaty, so kneeling on a restroom floor I probably couldnt do