PDA

View Full Version : So, a piggyback post, old guys / young guys

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2022, 4:29 PM
Anyone got any idea why the younger people seem to go after having sex with older guys ? I get the whole daddy thing, but, just in general.
As I had mentioned, I rarely get hit on by someone in my own age group, it's usually 20 somethings, and some, I would require an ID for.

Can't remember if it was LDD or Kdaddy said something similar. I mean, I am a realist, you guys usually have better muscle tone, tighter bodies, less wrinkles, I would think these kids would be all over each other..................but no, they are trying to hook up with older guys

seems weird to me

Lucky 61
Jul 26, 2022, 4:49 PM
I think they're less afraid of being criticized or judged by us seasoned citizens than their peers.

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2022, 6:03 PM
I think they're less afraid of being criticized or judged by us seasoned citizens than their peers.

could be, especially if it was my generation, but this generation seems so open about everything

Long Duck Dong
Jul 26, 2022, 7:24 PM
lol Kdaddy.... I generally do not deal with younger guys

Even when I was younger, the older guys were more experienced and some wanted more than a suck, fuck and never see them again.....so I ended up with a few fwb that were older men, and in their own words, grateful that I would even look at them because they were older men......

Maybe it is because I was looking beyond the sex, and seeing people with knowledge, wisdom and understanding that my own generation lacked or because sex with younger guys was more about them than both people... less wrinkles, firmer body and better muscle tone do not make up for great conversation and humor, lol........

Older men introduced me to rimming, m/m/m sex, different positions, but also taught me to be wary of the local gay groups who would use younger guys and toss them aside like used tissues.....and also a very important lesson, a older man was always regarded as labeled as a predator and a perv....but a younger man was not......

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2022, 9:02 PM
I've had the experience of younger guys - those 20-somethings - hitting on me because... I'm older and more experienced. My protege, who is 20 years younger than I am, always speaks to guys my age being more laid back, not all that demanding, and being wise and mature... and I sometimes remind him that I know guys who are so not these things but, yeah, I get it. I never "targeted" older men when I was that age but I drew them to me like flies to honey and trying to figure out why some "old guy" was so hyped to have sex with someone my age and later hearing it said that some men do this to recapture their youth and younger guys are full of cum, have lots of stamina and, yeah, can be quite dumb, too.

I learned that some really do have daddy issues and it's not roleplaying for them. They either wanted sexual attention - or any attention - from dad and got it... or didn't as in many such situations I became aware of. I'd ask a young buck, "Why me?" and it wasn't so much that I reminded them of their father but I was not only old enough to be their dad but I had children of my own and, no, it never bothered me that I was, say, 40, and the youngster looking to bed me was 22 or whatever; he's a legal adult. Yes, Jaz - you'd think that they'd be more keen to hook up with guys their own age - and it isn't that that don't - but to have sex with an older guy? That's the ticket and the devil is in the details. I've had them say that they want to learn about having sex with men from me because I've got so much experience... most of the time. Funny that you mention this because I was at the store a couple of hours ago and some 20-something dude was eyeballing me and gave me "the nod" that I knew meant that if I had asked him, he would have given it up to me.

This younger/older thing is very interesting, ain't it?

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2022, 11:32 PM
For me, when I look at men, they are usually over 40, not that I am totally against a little romp with younger, but I like the slower type of thing

Grant_Norman
Jul 27, 2022, 7:02 AM
Back in February when I was in Ecuador, I did two different24 year old guys in a couple days. They were really motivated and excited, cocks were rock hard. Hard to get good angle for sucking and both gave my ass a good work out. I was used to older guys, with more pliable cocks and if they fucked me, it was slower and more controlled. But these to were both aggressive. I the culture down there, most of the guy sex was younger guys. One used a condom in my ass, but at least th other pulled out and cum in my open mouth. Nice load, very creamy and tasty.

I decided to lay off these young bucks, just too physically aggressive. Fortunately found a 26 year old girl that I really loved feeling her ride my fce, suck her tits, and cuddle real nice with. I'm really an over 40 bottom at age 72.

Grant

jem_is_bi
Jul 27, 2022, 8:45 AM
I have had only one young man (18 yrs old I was 55 yrs old) express great desire to have sex with me. I had the impression that he hoped a long term relationship would develop. I did not see how that could work at all.
My present exposure to young and old men and women is in the context of a professional medical encounter. Only a very few of the women (mostly over 50) have sent subtle sexually suggestive signals and none of the males even though a few were openly same sex oriented. Maybe being 74 make me way too old for all younger men even though I am a physically fit 74 yrs old.
Possibly, my experience with young males would be different in a more social setting. However, I workout at the gym regularly without subtle sexual signals from anyone.
So, if I did want sex with an under 40 yr old male, I would have to actively seek them on the internet or by going to gay hang out places.

Neonaught
Jul 27, 2022, 10:16 AM
I've had guy as young as 18 come at me but I tend to avoid them. They simply are not reliable and rarely follow through and actually meet. Two over the years later claimed to be under aged and attempted to extort money from me but the scheme was so poorly executed I just laughed them off.

I enjoy all ages as long as they are legal and let's face it: who wouldn't want a romp with a sexy younger person? I think those that really are enamoured with older partners just like the personal stability, experience and ability to mentor and teach.

KDaddy23
Jul 27, 2022, 6:48 PM
I've had guy as young as 18 come at me but I tend to avoid them. They simply are not reliable and rarely follow through and actually meet. Two over the years later claimed to be under aged and attempted to extort money from me but the scheme was so poorly executed I just laughed them off.

I enjoy all ages as long as they are legal and let's face it: who wouldn't want a romp with a sexy younger person? I think those that really are enamoured with older partners just like the personal stability, experience and ability to mentor and teach.

Yep, that's pretty much what older guys say about younger guys and younger guys say us older guys are... creepy. Yet, the younger/older thing has existed through our existence as a species; youth is prized for its vitality, older prized for its knowledge, experience, and wisdom. There are laws about this so it makes legality a very big thing but if that's been satisfied, now it comes down to a lot of details as far as "compatibility" goes. I had a young lover; he was 20 and I was 40-something and for both of us, it was an amazing experience and he wouldn't have experienced any of it if I thought he didn't have his head screwed on right and wanted to know what it was like for a good reason and one that made sense to me but was also the truth of how he was feeling about wanting to experience it. As an obviously older guy - and who used to be a younger guy - I knew that those young, horny bucks have a bad rep and as Neonaught said and then some. As one of those young and horny bucks, eh, some older guys were just too creepy to give it up to.

It's not that any of this is outside of the truth because it's some real shit... but we put too much into this because I've been with young guys who are quite mature and responsible, and I've been that younger guy and have been with older men who weren't... creepy. Both great men to know and to have sex with when you can weed them out from the ones who fit the general description of being unsuitable, to be kinda nice about it. Generational difference are what they've always been but it's not impossible to... lessen that gap because sex teaches us more than how many ways we can bust a nut - it teaches us some important shit about life and expands what being a man can be. The older have always been in the role of teaching the younger and this isn't any different but, again, there are legalities that must be observed. If you're young and my idea of an asshole, you don't have to leave but you can't stay here - and that goes for pretty much anyone, male or female.

But if you aren't and you're all nice and legal, okay - let's see what we can do together.

dicktrobing
Jul 28, 2022, 1:33 AM
I've hooked up with a number of guys in their 20's (30 / 40 years younger than me) I enjoy their vitality :bigrin:

I have asked a few of them what they see in older guys and why they meet them for sex, the reliability of older guys to actually turn up for a meet is one of the main answers the other is sexual health in their view older guys tend to be more aware of STDs risks than guys their own age; others enjoy the slower pace of older guys and not just the wham bam of their own age and of course some just have a thing for mature guys.

chongster
Jul 29, 2022, 9:51 AM
I don't really know but I'm happy they do! I'm an older guy who has no interest in guys my age, I seek out younger and find many are into older guys. I have a pretty nice cock to so I'm sure that helps.

Anyone got any idea why the younger people seem to go after having sex with older guys ? I get the whole daddy thing, but, just in general.
As I had mentioned, I rarely get hit on by someone in my own age group, it's usually 20 somethings, and some, I would require an ID for.

Can't remember if it was LDD or Kdaddy said something similar. I mean, I am a realist, you guys usually have better muscle tone, tighter bodies, less wrinkles, I would think these kids would be all over each other..................but no, they are trying to hook up with older guys

seems weird to me

Jozyxt
Jul 29, 2022, 4:43 PM

I have had a few encounters with 40ish men who all seemed to feel with me than men their own age.

One guy was very nervous. It tooks some soothing words to get him to chill so we could finally suck. He seemed to not yet have accepted that he was bi or gay. And certainly an environment where he was appreciated for his very nice body would make that easier.

One guy pulled my arm around his shoulder and cuddled afterwards and told me he loved that older men because we were more grateful for his services. Which were very very good. After "talking down" to him while he servicd me, I did some more appreciative after talking.

Another guy went at length to tell me how he had spent his formative years caring for his invalid father.

In general, we all want some guidance on growing older. It can be scary at times and it is good to have experiences to draw on as you age.

Jazminedress
Jul 29, 2022, 4:48 PM
I don't really know but I'm happy they do! I'm an older guy who has no interest in guys my age, I seek out younger and find many are into older guys. I have a pretty nice cock to so I'm sure that helps.

For me in general, I prefer older for some reason, maybe its because I dont want an aerobic exercise to get laid....lol

Long Duck Dong
Jul 30, 2022, 4:13 AM
when I was younger, I preferred older men, still do and I am in my early 50s....

For me, its the maturity, the intelligence, the good conversation ( I am into things like FWB rather than suck, fuck and run ) they are often over looked as lovers and partners because of their age or they do not have the * hot body * look......but also as lovers they can be very patient, skilled and passionate....

The other guy in our closed group relationship is a older guy, hes honest about the fact that when he was looking for companionship, he was often rejected by younger guys because they did not * fuck old farts * yet those that sought him out for sex, said older are more respectful, reliable and are often better lovers......

He also said that he enjoys sex with me because he is allowed to take all the time he wants, indulging himself and doing the things he loves.... and yeah sometimes he needs to pop a pill to get it up, and I just take it in stride because the sex is worth it.....