PDA

View Full Version : How do you let people know you're bi?

Kyguy2022
Jul 23, 2022, 10:51 PM
Saw this on Reddit, and being from a small town, I go to a bigger city where no one knows me or is likely to run into me and I hadn't thought of what I could do or how I could show it, not that it's a movie and someone will approach me, but is this something to consider? like a shirt, hat, or something? Any experiences? Thanks

Jazminedress
Jul 23, 2022, 11:16 PM
I guess I would respond with a question.................sorry to be blunt, but are you asking to get laid, or just have coffee ?
Two different things, I mean are you looking to get approached ?

Assuming we are not talking about a coffee shop gab session, there are many ways.

If you are just looking for sex or a blow n go, grinder is good for that, and you put in exactly what you are looking for and what you expect
Didin't check you age, but if you want older, silverdaddies isn't bad, but, many of the guys are kinda set in their personality,

If you just want to hang in the scene, google gay areas of town..........like in San diego we have a huge section called hillcrest where a large portion of the bars are gay bars, which you can also google.

if you are picking you own hotel, google gay friendly hotels. The issue is, using google if you type in BI, it usually goes straight to gay, if it goes to anything at all.

Me, I tried typing in Crossdresser friendly but got better results using trans friendly

or you could post on this board where you will be and see if anyone is around

Grant_Norman
Jul 24, 2022, 9:26 AM
Being openly bi, I have a small magnetic flag I got from Amazon that I stick on my door when parked. Pretty obvious to maybe shy guys when they drive by that they can top.

biwmtrucker44
Jul 24, 2022, 4:12 PM
Saw this on Reddit, and being from a small town, I go to a bigger city where no one knows me or is likely to run into me and I hadn't thought of what I could do or how I could show it, not that it's a movie and someone will approach me, but is this something to consider? like a shirt, hat, or something? Any experiences? Thanks

I think I saw the same post on Reddit . My suggestion is use Grinder or Adam for Adam apps

KDaddy23
Jul 24, 2022, 4:27 PM
I usually just tell them...

Tight1-4u
Jul 24, 2022, 10:26 PM
when I am on the road traveling and hundreds of miles from home I don’t really care what other people think.. so I let my panties do the talking.. I get cleaned up inside and out will get shaved so I am perfectly smooth and soft.. lotion everything., smelling nice!! Then pull on one of my favorite pairs of lacy silk very small thong or g string panties.. then my very loose fitting shorts and a t shirt that is baggy but not very long.. and head to the hotel bar.. or local gay bar.. I find a seat at the bar on a stool.. the t shirt not being long will pull up when I lean forward and put my arms on the bar.. my shorts are already hanging around my hips.. so my lower back and the top of my ass is exposed showing my panties to everyone in the bar!!! You would be surprised how many guys will squeeze in between you and the next person to order a drink and reach down and cop a feel of my panties.. and usually say something about them.. or invite you over to their table.. you have just sent a clear message that is hard to miss read!! It says I am here and I am looking for cock and I don’t care who knows.. it works well most every time.. if you have the mind set and nerve to pull it off.,

csreef
Jul 25, 2022, 3:03 AM
I have told a few people that I am close to that I am Bi. Other than that, NO.

Neonaught
Jul 25, 2022, 10:29 AM
The only ones I tell are prosective sex partner candidates. Otherwise it's no one else's business who I have sex with.

DMercator
Jul 25, 2022, 10:55 AM
How do you let people know you're bi? (https://bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?20765-How-do-you-let-people-know-you-re-bi)
Usually by mouth :tongue:

Jozyxt
Jul 25, 2022, 5:35 PM
How do you let people know you're bi? (https://bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?20765-How-do-you-let-people-know-you-re-bi)

Usually by mouth :tongue:
:):(:bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Jul 26, 2022, 3:36 AM
Often I do not need to say anything, I live in a town where people I do not know, know my sexuality.....tho it has resulted in people assuming that I will drop to my knees at the sight of a cock or the chance to suck one......

Its also known that I and my partner, a intersex female, are in a closed group relationship with 2 other females and another male..... and that has often resulted in requests for orgies or partner swapping

It does not bother me that my sexuality is known around town, just the assumption that I am free and easy when it comes to sex and my partner, because people assume thats how all bisexual people ( meaning guys ) act......

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2022, 11:26 AM
It does not bother me that my sexuality is known around town, just the assumption that I am free and easy when it comes to sex and my partner, because people assume thats how all bisexual people ( meaning guys ) act......

I was going to ask this as I was reading it, because, I get the same thing, being a CD they think it means I want any cock any time and I should be grateful they are willing to allow me to worship it................so it seems you get the same thing

Tight1-4u
Jul 26, 2022, 2:49 PM
I was going to ask this as I was reading it, because, I get the same thing, being a CD they think it means I want any cock any time and I should be grateful they are willing to allow me to worship it................so it seems you get the same thing

In my previous comment where I explained how I use my panties to send the message that I am looking and probably available.. I didn’t think to mention this very real reaction.. a lot of guys think that I am desperate.. and that any cock will do and that I should be honored and pleased that they are offering.. that I should just drop my shorts and get on my knees and be great full that they are offering.. they don’t understand that yea I am advertising but advertising for a certain something not just anything..

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2022, 3:13 PM
I've found that even when you can tell someone that you're bi, they can tend to get the wrong impression, like any old dick will do but without understanding that, say, in my case, if I'm telling you, the only dick I might be interested in is yours. Maybe. I'm too old to be playing games regarding this. If I want you to know, I'll tell you; if you figure it out, I won't deny it. If I'm out and about and you sense there's something different about me and you take it upon yourself to hit on me, I may or may not be receptive... because I've had a lot of dicks... but I'm discerning.

Basin_Bouy
Jul 26, 2022, 4:11 PM
My Watch Strap

Waylon
Jul 30, 2022, 11:30 AM
If it's a girl I am seeing it is easy to let her know I also suck dick since we both know she sucks lots of dickl. Once they know, most of them want to watch me suck another guy off and usually brinig a friend to me If it is a guy that I find attractive, I will start with talking about getting blowjobs from other women and if he gets into that I seque into asking him if he ever let a guy blow him or would he want to try. Once the ice is broken, I tell him flat out that if and when he wants to try I am available.

cornholejoe
Jul 30, 2022, 1:20 PM
just tell a man if he asks or tells me hes bi same in a 3some if i am asked if i do bi sex

Bi-Rõnin
Aug 4, 2022, 4:15 PM
when I am on the road traveling and hundreds of miles from home I don’t really care what other people think.. so I let my panties do the talking.. I get cleaned up inside and out will get shaved so I am perfectly smooth and soft.. lotion everything., smelling nice!! Then pull on one of my favorite pairs of lacy silk very small thong or g string panties.. then my very loose fitting shorts and a t shirt that is baggy but not very long.. and head to the hotel bar.. or local gay bar.. I find a seat at the bar on a stool.. the t shirt not being long will pull up when I lean forward and put my arms on the bar.. my shorts are already hanging around my hips.. so my lower back and the top of my ass is exposed showing my panties to everyone in the bar!!! You would be surprised how many guys will squeeze in between you and the next person to order a drink and reach down and cop a feel of my panties.. and usually say something about them.. or invite you over to their table.. you have just sent a clear message that is hard to miss read!! It says I am here and I am looking for cock and I don’t care who knows.. it works well most every time.. if you have the mind set and nerve to pull it off.,

I'm going to have to try this. My job has me travel at times.

BiGuyinMA
Aug 5, 2022, 10:09 AM
As someone who travels for business and thus find myself in hotels fairy regularly I've found that just being upfront about it yields pretty good results...
I used to be one of those who would only ever hook up via the internet or phone app so you were never sure just who was going to show up, but I was always extremely circumspect and hesitant when I was in a hotel bar or restaurant even though I was in a place where no-one would ever know me. However, you almost invariably end up in conversation with other guys staying at the same hotel and I've found, through experience, there's a bit of a give-away...

In the course of the usual hotel small talk that a lot of you will be familiar with, on more than a few occasions over the years, guys have eventually asked me... "So, what does your wife do?" Innocent enough right? Wrong... that question is actually "So, do you like women, or...?"

Whenever I get this question I simply reply, matter of factly, something like "Oh, I never married, I tend to swing the other way" then I just let it hang there... I find couching it in language like that is a little more neutral that a straight "I'm gay/bi" and a little less threatening to a guy who's maybe still unsure of his own sexuality. On 2 occasions now we've wound up in back in my room doing the deed.

So 2 doesn't sound like a lot, but as a percentage of those guys who've asked me that question it's probably about a 30% hit rate, and I'm pretty sure another guy really wanted to do it but I couldn't quite get him over the line.

What I will say for sure is that I've never had a bad "fuck off you faggot" type reaction to it...

jjourneyman
Aug 5, 2022, 12:23 PM

Good question... one that I get asked about a lot. It really depends on the circumstance, location, time, etc. Also your status (top, bottom, switch). If I am in a different city, I usually just post online. I can usually have a cocksucker at my hotel door within 30 minutes. Finding a top usually takes longer. It seems there are a thousand oral bottoms to one top these days.

Gyms are also good places to meet. I met one young guy at 24h Fitness in Concord, CA a couple of weeks ago. I saw him checking me out in the shower, so I sort of gave him a little show. Once I knew he was interested, I rinsed off and walked over to his stall and told him that if he wanted to, he could meet me outside.

It was still dark out, but he was there waiting for me. As the sun rose that morning, we were in the back of my rented SUV and he was sucking my cock like a mad man.