PDA

View Full Version : stories and stories

Jazminedress
Jul 14, 2022, 10:56 AM
So, I have been staying in hotels for 3 weeks now...........get to go home tomorrow.
During this time I have played around with grindr and silverdaddies................as well as hitting some clubs.

So next week, story time

jjourneyman
Jul 14, 2022, 11:02 AM
So, I have been staying in hotels for 3 weeks now...........get to go home tomorrow.
During this time I have played around with grindr and silverdaddies................as well as hitting some clubs.

So next week, story time

Looking forward to it!

Bassman777
Jul 14, 2022, 11:02 AM
Wish I had crossed paths with you.

bobby63114
Jul 14, 2022, 11:06 AM
Tell me more please...

Grant_Norman
Jul 14, 2022, 11:14 AM
I usually never had more than 5 nights in hotels, sometime only 2 or 3, old Craigslist times. I usually had always at least one but more usually 2 or 3 a night. Was really great. Everyone of them rewarded me ith a huge cream reward and plenty of skin. Still miss those heavy activity days.

Grant

Jazminedress
Jul 14, 2022, 11:56 AM

I was asking who was local

Jazminedress
Jul 14, 2022, 11:57 AM

I was asking who was local....lol

bikeracer13
Jul 14, 2022, 12:28 PM
wishing i was one of the stories!

So next week, story time

Jazminedress
Jul 14, 2022, 5:35 PM
wishing i was one of the stories!

come on by, I am always up for shenanigans

csreef
Jul 14, 2022, 6:08 PM
come on by, I am always up for shenanigans

I know what the "Secret recipe" for you is: One Tequila, Two Tequila. . . :rolleyes:

Jazminedress
Jul 15, 2022, 12:27 AM
I know what the "Secret recipe" for you is: One Tequila, Two Tequila. . . :rolleyes:

three tequila pantys on the floor

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 16, 2022, 9:37 AM
three tequila pantys on the floor Wow, playing hard to get, huh? Mine would fall a lot faster than that! I want to enjoy feeling mine being removed and probably wouldn't notice after 3 tequila shots!

Bassman777
Jul 16, 2022, 9:45 AM
I was asking who was local....lol
I know you did. It’s my home town but I don’t get back there much anymore. When I do, family commitments consume most of the time but a nice lunch in Old Town would have been fun.

xdoorb
Jul 18, 2022, 3:37 PM

So next week, story time

Wow, can't wait.