PDA

View Full Version : Dick?s Bar ( pun intended )

Tight1-4u
Jul 5, 2022, 2:16 PM
knowing my niche servicing sexually Frustrated married men.. each year I hold 5 gang bangs for my guys.. they seem to be a fantasy that a lot of them have.. and given the turn over in guys meaning most of the time they come to me 5-6 months then things at home improve and they don?t come much,, I try to allow them to try new different things.. gang banged are one of them..
Anyway 4th of July weekend is an animal thing.,
When I first moved to this area and very freshly decided that I was transitioning back to male.. so still very much in female mode.. I was looking for some where I could go hang out for some fun., I found Dick?s Bar.. it was and still is a gay bar., Dick was the owner then., he and I became friends and he gave me my first job here.. he also allowed most anything goes atmosphere.. so it was cool to play while you worked,, Dick passed away a couple years ago but the new owner has kept things pretty much the same..
every twice in a while I like to get dressed up.. well as much as I dress now a days and go there for a night of debauchery.. always a good time..
this year I ask Pete the owner about holding my annual 4th gang bang there.. he could make it kinda a private party and allow my guys to come as well.. he agreed.. it really turned out cool.. we placed a 3 foot round pedestal in the middle of the dance floor it was about 24” tall and put a large pad on top of it..
there was food,, music,, dancing,, and of course me on the pedestal dressed in my finest stockings,, garter,, panties and bra!! There to service any and all who showed up.. I spent the night on my back,, on all fours,, on my stomach and side.. I lost all count of how many times someone put there cock in my mouth and or pussy.. it didn’t take long for me to be filled up to over full with cum., it was dribbling out of me.. then someone would add theirs to it..
I was in sexual bliss.. just taking everything that was given.. at 4:30 this am the last guy fucked me and deposited his load.. I was a cream filled Twinkie mess.. my pussy is sore from being pounded so much., my ass is sore from being folded and spread so far open.. my mind is still a blur.. but all in all it was an amazing night., I have showered and cleaned up., I have my plug In to keep as much cum in me to absorb as much as I can., I am sitting naked in a rather hot tub of water to try and help my ass checks and legs to relax and soreness to dissipate,, my breasts are swollen from being sucked, squeezing.. and pinching., I have fuck marks sucked all over my body., I counted like 21 different fuck marks., from my neck and shoulders and inner thigh?s., Pete told me that there were about 25 guys there and 2 trans girls.. I do remember sucking on some rather ice breasts..
God we had a lot of fun last night., can?t wait for Labor Day weekend to do it all again.,
So do you do gang bangs?? If not why not??

Fiddlestyx
Jul 5, 2022, 5:21 PM
Wow! Sounds like an incredible evening!

cornholejoe
Jul 5, 2022, 8:46 PM
i have gangbanged some years ago but never more than 5 men most time it was 3 or 4

dicktrobing
Jul 6, 2022, 1:57 AM
The best I've been part of was with 6 guys in a hotel room one of the guys was staying in. The only rule was he wanted all the cum, so as a guy was ready, they made use of one of his holes