PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting conversation

Jazminedress
Jul 4, 2022, 4:48 PM
I went on a date with a guy a little while ago (Nothing happened for the record except a hug at the end). He seemed like a decent person, polite, respectful, seemed intelligent. As usual, I ask a ton of questions. All the basics, are you Bi, Gay, Bi curious. There is a good reason for this. Number one being my safety, sadly, in the hetero and same sex community, there is a ton of hatred for people like me, a lot of loving people too, but, when meeting people, sadly, I always am prepared if things go south.

Many times, someone who is gay may be having conflicted feelings about their sexuality, and, people CD's /Trans can be kind of an acceptance thing to help them feel okay. I get this from speaking too many people and realized this. Generally I don't like to date them because, well, honestly, it makes me feel less accepted for who I am, and I am not sure it doesn't hurt the other person in some way.

Guys who are Bi, I am able to understand more and it makes sense since they enjoy the company of men or women, so CD's /Trans women are natural for them. I also try to make sure they are not looking for someone who is Trans. Sometimes guys will contact me and when I tell them I am not, they are gone, even though I am open and honest about it. Thats okay as people should go after what they really want. I am not into overly hairy "Bear" guys, doesn't make me bad, just means I like what I like

Anyways, we went on a date, technically two as we had coffee once. He knew I was traveling a lot with work right now but we kept in contact. He started getting, I guess clingy, with comments such as meeting his family, how long term a relationship would I be interested in, how do I feel about love, that kind of thing, making sure to ask that I am NOT seeing anyone else (Of course I am, duhhhhh). Then he had some sexually overt comments that were a little on the strange side and probably a little too graphic for a second date

I talked to him and was trying to be subtle and leave hints that he really isn't my type, and I really do not want a relationship......................

Then today he texted me like 9 times, I explained I was working, first half of the year done and I have financials to go over. He made comments about those assholes at corporations, and boards of directors, how they should all be shot as all they do is make money off the slave wages of others etc etc etc.

I was nice about it, but I did state "I am one of those assholes at corporate", to be honest, I started at the bottom when my company closed, I took any job I could get, even as a cashier (being older looking for work is not easy)

Our corporate people took some of my suggestions and realized, I understood business, I kept getting promoted, kept getting more and more money................and, the board of directors actually listens to me these days. Truthfully, I cannot complain, yes, sometimes they ask a lot, but, they take care of me, I am very very happy.

His next comment was........."So, I thought you were a decent person, it turns out you are a bitch that makes a ton of money while your employees dont right ?"

I still tried to be nice. I let him know, I had no options after high school, we didn't have the money for college, I wasn't getting a scholarship, and I didn't want a ton of student debt, so I ran to the Army for 8 years. Instead of partying on my down time, I took mail order corospndence courses. I also took night classes as I could. When I got out, I had 2 jobs while I finished my last year and ended with 3k in student debt.................I have also put in the extra hours and sacraficed time and enjoyment to get where I am.

I could afford a BMW or Mercedes, but I don't, I would rather save my money for retirement (If you do have one and love it, great you should have what you want), I buy clothes at Walmart and I prepare for the future, so yes, I do make more than someone who is 23 with no education.

After that he went batshit crazy on his comments and how he never wants to hear from me again (well, that was the hints I was giving anyways), he told me I should go suck Trumps dick since I am probably a homophobic racist corporate stooge anyways.

And it is obvious to him, I am probably self loathing and should never be a part of the LGBTQ community.

I mean, seriously ? I am for sure not self loathing, I actually enjoy and am very happy and at peace with who and what I am.................as far as the LGBTQ community, I don't buy into the notion I have to be part of any community, except the human race community. I am good with people from all walks of life.

But seriously, I am so glad I did not go on another date with this level of crazy

bikedoc
Jul 4, 2022, 8:20 PM
Lots of crazy people out there!

csreef
Jul 4, 2022, 9:46 PM
Don't worry Jazmine, there is someone very nice waiting for you. . .

Jazminedress
Jul 4, 2022, 11:26 PM
Don't worry Jazmine, there is someone very nice waiting for you. . .

Not really looking, very much into having fun right now. It's sad all the crazy out there right now

Pinktoes
Jul 5, 2022, 3:02 PM
While I haven't experienced this kind of crazy on a date, I have experienced it in my own family. My niece won't talk to me because I have a "nice" car (I drive a Hyundai Elantra) and I make good money. When I tried to explain to her that when I was her age I made crap money too, I had to work hard to get where I am, she gets even angrier and tells me I am misogynistic.
Funny how some people, when confronted with the truth, turn to name calling.

mtnmen2
Jul 5, 2022, 3:43 PM
Wow kind of crazy going from a quasi second date to meeting the family. Kind of has the earmarks for a potential domineering abuser type relationship person. Evidently he's not happy with his station in life and blames it on others instead of trying to go out and make the changes necessary to improve his life. I think whoever he dated would wind up having him trying to isolate themselves from their family and friends and have his ideas forced upon them.

Kysquire
Jul 5, 2022, 4:07 PM
I went on a date with a guy a little while ago (Nothing happened for the record except a hug at the end). He seemed like a decent person, polite, respectful, seemed intelligent. As usual, I ask a ton of questions. All the basics, are you Bi, Gay, Bi curious. There is a good reason for this. Number one being my safety, sadly, in the hetero and same sex community, there is a ton of hatred for people like me, a lot of loving people too, but, when meeting people, sadly, I always am prepared if things go south.

Many times, someone who is gay may be having conflicted feelings about their sexuality, and, people CD's /Trans can be kind of an acceptance thing to help them feel okay. I get this from speaking too many people and realized this. Generally I don't like to date them because, well, honestly, it makes me feel less accepted for who I am, and I am not sure it doesn't hurt the other person in some way.

Guys who are Bi, I am able to understand more and it makes sense since they enjoy the company of men or women, so CD's /Trans women are natural for them. I also try to make sure they are not looking for someone who is Trans. Sometimes guys will contact me and when I tell them I am not, they are gone, even though I am open and honest about it. Thats okay as people should go after what they really want. I am not into overly hairy "Bear" guys, doesn't make me bad, just means I like what I like

Anyways, we went on a date, technically two as we had coffee once. He knew I was traveling a lot with work right now but we kept in contact. He started getting, I guess clingy, with comments such as meeting his family, how long term a relationship would I be interested in, how do I feel about love, that kind of thing, making sure to ask that I am NOT seeing anyone else (Of course I am, duhhhhh). Then he had some sexually overt comments that were a little on the strange side and probably a little too graphic for a second date

I talked to him and was trying to be subtle and leave hints that he really isn't my type, and I really do not want a relationship......................

Then today he texted me like 9 times, I explained I was working, first half of the year done and I have financials to go over. He made comments about those assholes at corporations, and boards of directors, how they should all be shot as all they do is make money off the slave wages of others etc etc etc.

I was nice about it, but I did state "I am one of those assholes at corporate", to be honest, I started at the bottom when my company closed, I took any job I could get, even as a cashier (being older looking for work is not easy)

Our corporate people took some of my suggestions and realized, I understood business, I kept getting promoted, kept getting more and more money................and, the board of directors actually listens to me these days. Truthfully, I cannot complain, yes, sometimes they ask a lot, but, they take care of me, I am very very happy.

His next comment was........."So, I thought you were a decent person, it turns out you are a bitch that makes a ton of money while your employees dont right ?"

I still tried to be nice. I let him know, I had no options after high school, we didn't have the money for college, I wasn't getting a scholarship, and I didn't want a ton of student debt, so I ran to the Army for 8 years. Instead of partying on my down time, I took mail order corospndence courses. I also took night classes as I could. When I got out, I had 2 jobs while I finished my last year and ended with 3k in student debt.................I have also put in the extra hours and sacraficed time and enjoyment to get where I am.

I could afford a BMW or Mercedes, but I don't, I would rather save my money for retirement (If you do have one and love it, great you should have what you want), I buy clothes at Walmart and I prepare for the future, so yes, I do make more than someone who is 23 with no education.

After that he went batshit crazy on his comments and how he never wants to hear from me again (well, that was the hints I was giving anyways), he told me I should go suck Trumps dick since I am probably a homophobic racist corporate stooge anyways.

And it is obvious to him, I am probably self loathing and should never be a part of the LGBTQ community.

I mean, seriously ? I am for sure not self loathing, I actually enjoy and am very happy and at peace with who and what I am.................as far as the LGBTQ community, I don't buy into the notion I have to be part of any community, except the human race community. I am good with people from all walks of life.

But seriously, I am so glad I did not go on another date with this level of crazy

Sorry you had to deal with that, but you know those people are out there. Your travels through the cycle of life seem very successful IMHO. You are doing all the right things in current spending and future planning. Congratulations!
Oh, he really saved you a lot of time by exposing his attitude early! You deserve better and you will get it. Be kind to yourself and don't 'settle'!

Long Duck Dong
Jul 6, 2022, 6:37 PM
Hugs jaz and makes them a hot coffee........

I started out leaving school at 14, with no qualifications at all, and deemed to be the most unlikely to succeed at anything other than failing......yet by the time I was in my 30s, I was very respected as a business person, with more money than I cared about, owning my own properties and businesses

All of a sudden, I was a greedy, selfish, ignorant, profit hungry asshole making money off other people, according to many opinions by people that did not actually know me at all......they never saw me working up to 100 hour / 7 day weeks with no social life, and just investing in the right things at the right time.....

I still rent a house, I do not drive, I live simply.....because thats how I am happiest, I have never cared about being wealthy or having a flash house, a luxury car or rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.......so yeah in my own way, I am eccentric, maybe even a bit crazy.....and a lot of the people that I do know, that have the flash houses, luxury cars etc, also have so much debt because they over extended themselves, that yes they will use and abuse anybody they can, in order to keep the money coming in.....

Jazminedress
Jul 6, 2022, 10:43 PM
All of a sudden, I was a greedy, selfish, ignorant, profit hungry asshole making money off other people, according to many opinions by people that did not actually know me at all......they never saw me working up to 100 hour / 7 day weeks with no social life, and just investing in the right things at the right time.....

Exactly, currently I am in a hotel for almost a month straight, I get to go home on Saturday return on Monday......I have to fix some things out of the area so I can keep paying for benefits and jobs for people. After being in the stores all day, I get back to the hotel to do financials, P&L issues, schedules..................they dont care about that, just sharing the money

SlowNEZ
Jul 6, 2022, 10:53 PM
From origional post: .."So, I thought you were a decent person, it turns out you are a bitch that makes a ton of money while your employees dont right ?"
My two cents (true sense): You should flick him off as if he?s a mosquito on your arm. He?s dangerously insecure.

Jazminedress
Jul 7, 2022, 12:14 AM
From origional post: .."So, I thought you were a decent person, it turns out you are a bitch that makes a ton of money while your employees dont right ?"
My two cents (true sense): You should flick him off as if he?s a mosquito on your arm. He?s dangerously insecure.

many people feel this way now, like they are entitled to sacrafices other made

SlowNEZ
Jul 7, 2022, 8:52 PM
many people feel this way now, like they are entitled to sacrafices other made

There are plenty of those.
I am looking for a self-made, intelligent, professional man, who would enjoy some much-needed attention, relaxation and release.

Jazminedress
Jul 7, 2022, 10:21 PM
I am looking for a self-made, intelligent, professional man, who would enjoy some much-needed attention, relaxation and release.

Right now, I am looking for a bowl of Rocky Road Ice Cream, yeah, that would make me happy

SlowNEZ
Jul 7, 2022, 10:47 PM
Right now, I am looking for a bowl of Rocky Road Ice Cream, yeah, that would make me happy

Sounds good, but I don?t think that would completely satisfy me tonight.

csreef
Jul 7, 2022, 11:09 PM

Mmmm, I could go for someone like that.

csreef
Jul 7, 2022, 11:11 PM

That would work. ;-)

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 16, 2022, 9:44 AM
If it's Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road, it would be all I need. The chocolate ice cream base in that is like none other I've ever had. I love it, and haven't had any in a long time. Right now, if given the choice between Rocky Road and a lovely hard cock to suck, I might actually go for the ice cream.

Jazminedress
Jul 16, 2022, 11:21 AM
If it's Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road, it would be all I need. The chocolate ice cream base in that is like none other I've ever had. I love it, and haven't had any in a long time. Right now, if given the choice between Rocky Road and a lovely hard cock to suck, I might actually go for the ice cream.

many advantages to ice cream

RisingBi
Jul 16, 2022, 10:40 PM
From everything you have written on this board, Jazminedress, there's no doubt in my mind that you are a very decent, considerate, and generous person, and will no doubt eventually find a wonderful man to be with long-term, or at least amazing guys to date--whatever your wish is. But I find that we often have to go through difficult experiences, like your time with this truly troubled man, as a sort of purification, before we can find a good one. Sometimes the better the future experience will be, the worst crap we have to put up with and suffer through now. I think you're due for a prince in every sense of the word. My prayers are with you.