PDA

View Full Version : Face Fucking

twilde1952
Jul 2, 2022, 3:41 PM
Have you ever been fucked in the face buy that I mean have a guy fuck your face in and out of your mouth until he comes down your throat. Just close your eyes and open wide and wait for him to do his thing. I'd love to be fucked in the face. lol.

KDaddy23
Jul 2, 2022, 4:10 PM
Yeah and a few times before it was "a thing" - and, honestly, it was only bad if the guy wasn't being considerate about it. Once a guy did it and wasn't considerate (and I wound up kicking his ass), I put it on my "Do Not Allow" list and permanently. Look, I'm a cocksucker. I've been one for a long time and I've sucked enough dicks to know how to suck one. I don't need a guy fucking my mouth - that's not a blowjob in my opinion. It's dangerous; a choking hazard and the potential to aspirate saliva and lord help you if he's face fucking you to the point where you're going to barf. I knew a guy who got face fucked... and his vocal chords were permanently damaged.

You wanna fuck me, stick it in my ass.

twilde1952
Jul 2, 2022, 4:24 PM
I don't mean pounding your face but gently moving back and forth, nor do I mean down your throat either. I sincerely respect your opinion and I don't disagree.

KDaddy23
Jul 2, 2022, 6:10 PM
I'd say that I'm just "too old school" about it. My job is to suck your dick and make you cum. I get that there's a normal and nature thing that'll make you fuck into my mouth and in sync with how I'm sucking your dick. I might even stop what I'm doing to get the kinks out and you can keep moving and I'll catch up in a moment but I'm still very much sucking on your dick. But to be there and just let you fuck my mouth? That's not me sucking your dick; that's something else that I'm not a fan of - but I will never knock anyone who is because I understand that we all don't take the dick and cum in our mouths the exact same way. Just not my idea of a fun time and that's just me.

Jozyxt
Jul 2, 2022, 10:54 PM
I've asked my FWB to do it. He is great and I loved it. He didn't cum in my mouth like that although I wish he would. Like me he sometimes just can't cum from a BJ.

I just loved to have his balls in my face while I had a throat full of dick. The sight, the smell, the taste, and the of a full throat were wonderful. I hope to get with him tomorrow for some time. We tend to alternate who gets to direct what we do and this is my turn so maybe I'll have him do it.

Jazminedress
Jul 2, 2022, 11:57 PM
yep, I enjoy it, but, I always make sure i have control

Veryoralniceguy
Jul 3, 2022, 6:09 AM
I like to lay on the edge of a bed or car seat with my head hanging back down and let the guy fuck my mouth with all the passion he has. Love the feeling of total submission and his balls slapping against my forehead.

Rick469
Jul 3, 2022, 8:45 AM
I preferred 69, both are good for mutual face fucking at same time..

Neonaught
Jul 3, 2022, 10:19 AM
As I have mentioned before, I have a regular playmate that loves to get throat fucked. I've been seeing him a couple of times a month. I let him start sucking me while I stand and he's on his knees at my feet. Once he gets me fully hard and wet, I lay him on his back and fuck his throat in the 69 position. Over the years I have slowly taken him deeper and for longer periods before I pause for him to breath. Being always the way down his neck feels wonderful and he loves it. I have yet to find his upper limit but keep advancing looking for it. He alwaysgives these sexy soft moans and whimpers that I find very erotic.

guywholikesboth
Jul 3, 2022, 2:12 PM
My first cock was a forced thing he forced his big cock into my mouth and said suck it shook my head no he then fucked my mouth until he came thought he would never stop gave me 10 loads of thick cum swallowed them all

BackyardShaman
Jul 3, 2022, 2:46 PM
Not really, I prefer to give slower warm sloshy blowjobs including taking it deep, which is the way I like to receive a blowjob. However with the right guy I will take it up the ass.

Tight1-4u
Jul 3, 2022, 3:59 PM
yep, I enjoy it, but, I always make sure i have control I also enjoy being face/throat fucked.. I love to lay on my back and let my head dangle over the edge.. open my mouth and Give access to my throat.. this allows alinement of mouth and throat.. makes for better easier deep throating.. I feel it gives the guy fucking my face a feeling of dominance.. to my submissiveness.. I never let them cum I’m my throat.. that is for my Pussy.. but there have been times that I get caught up in the moment enjoying his cock being in my throat and he blows a load in my throat.. I just swallow it and tell them that it better not happen again and that he better be able to fill my pussy too!!! But yea I enjoy being face fucked!!!

Shyguy1376
Jul 3, 2022, 5:32 PM
I’ve only been face-fucked once and enjoyed it. The feel of him hoping my head and taking control felt great and his orgasm was intense with hard, heavy streams of cum that I happily swallowed. His cock was on the smaller side, so no chance of gagging. I’m not sure I would like it with a bigger one. I’ve never been fucked before but really want to be; so I would much rather have him bend me over and take what he wants.

BiGuy97015
Jul 5, 2022, 1:24 PM
I LOVE getting face fucked. I can take big cocks balls deep and always swallow the delicious cum.

Tight1-4u
Jul 5, 2022, 2:32 PM
did a lot of it last night at my gang bang., I love being spit roasted., love after my throat has been opened up and I am in full fuck me mode to feel cock being driven into my throat.. knowing he will soon be in my pussy!!! I am such a nympho slut!!!

tongueteaser
Jul 5, 2022, 8:18 PM
I only have given BJ's. The thought of a guy slow fucking my mouth gets me horny though. I am like submissive so a guy holding my head and pushing his big hard cock into me turns me on. I would not mind his tight balls against my lips. I also dont want to gag on 9 inches of complete cock rammed down me. So slow and moderate is hot and pull it out as he cums so I can get it in my mouth and feel and taste my reward. No fun being squirt straight down my throat.

cornholejoe
Jul 5, 2022, 8:43 PM
i do it sometimes but its more like a throath fuck

Blmbiguy
Jul 6, 2022, 8:18 AM
I like to be face fucked sometimes. Depends on my mood/how horny I am.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 6, 2022, 10:07 AM
I only have given BJ's. The thought of a guy slow fucking my mouth gets me horny though. I am like submissive so a guy holding my head and pushing his big hard cock into me turns me on. I would not mind his tight balls against my lips. I also dont want to gag on 9 inches of complete cock rammed down me

I have similar feelings that you've articulated very well! I obviously like sucking cock, but I also enjoy a degree of submissiveness and would be open to experimenting with this.

jimkimball
Jul 6, 2022, 1:27 PM
Yes I have . I enjoy it if he has a big cock.

Fiddlestyx
Jul 8, 2022, 1:31 PM
I've done it often enough mutually in 69 with my FWB, usually when we're getting a bit into things and it is hard to just be still. Often the thrusting leads to fucking each other anally, though. Only a couple of times have we done the on-your-knees-get-your-face-fucked thing to completion.

tommyswing
Jul 10, 2022, 1:49 PM
I have enjoyed it, find it very sensual, along with him slapping my face with his cock

Chester1954
Jul 10, 2022, 2:15 PM
I had a regular I would see a couple of times a week. Sometimes he would like face fucking me. He mostly liked running his fingers through my hair as I sucked his cock repeating "use your tongue make me cum". He used to tell me I was like fine wine I got better with age. I sucked his cock for over 10 years then the place we met closed due to covid and it was over

dicktrobing
Jul 10, 2022, 2:32 PM
I've been face fucked twice properly and several times by guys who think they are.

To be faced fucked you just have to give yourself over to the guy and take the ride and enjoy the treat at the end

papasmurph
Jul 11, 2022, 10:11 PM
I just had a fairly negative experience with a guy I hooked up with. He described himself as liking the things I like, but failed to mention one detail. He likes to face fuck. He was pretty well endowed, too. I have mastered the art of deep throating, but I have not mastered the art of not having control while doing it. Within minute of us being in bed, he mounted my chest and placed his cock down my throat. I think it was the angle as well. I was not positioned in such a way to receive it comfortably. It was not a pleasant experience

BigAlNYC
Jul 12, 2022, 1:55 AM
Goodness, this is one of my favorite things. It was a major part of my fantasy life for a long time but I really had to practice at it to get comfortable. For a couple of summers I had a semi-regular friend who would come by my place out in the country and just fuck my mouth any way I wanted. It was so hot when he would bend over me, grasp my head, and just pump his perfectly sized cock in and out of my mouth. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted and really gave it to me.

Just a couple of months ago I made a late night visit to a guy I'm still thinking about. He had a great sized small, but not tiny, cock for the sex I really wanted that night when I felt just aggressively horny. He was a skinny red haired guy with really hot reddish body hair, light pink sensitive nipples, and that very nice hard cock. He quickly figured out what I wanted/needed and was soon standing over me on his own couch with my hands on his cute ass pushing him in and out of the top of my throat. After a while he took over and impaled me on that cock while we locked eyes in total lust. He was screaming as he pumped a huge load down deep into me. As I was sitting there groaning and recovering with his softening cock in my mouth, I reached down to touch my own cock and found it hard as a rock and dripping precum. It took only a few strokes, while already dreaming about how well I serviced his cock and how hot it felt in my throat, for me to blow my own big load.

Jozyxt
Jul 12, 2022, 9:55 AM
I am hoping to set up a threesome with my FWB and a my traveling salesman that likes eating ass. I hope to get face fucked while I get sucked.