PDA

View Full Version : Me and a neighborhood boy.

mwm60fr
Jun 28, 2022, 3:08 PM
Any other guys besides me who started out experimenting with sex with another boy the same age? This was before either of us had reached puberty and we started out by getting naked with each other and then taking turns feeling and exploring each others bodies. That lead to us sucking each other and then rimming and ultimately fucking each other. This was great fun and we did this until we both reached puberty and then the fun really picked up. This went on until my friend moved away when we were in high school. So was just curious if any other guys had similar experiences.

KDaddy23
Jun 28, 2022, 3:19 PM
I "cut my teeth" with a lot of the guys in my neighborhood who were my age. It was like all of us, by some method, found out about dick at "the same time" and were all too eager to show each other what we'd learned... then learned to do a lot more. We had the times of our young lives sucking and fucking each other which was fun but once we all seemed to start shooting cum (I was the first of us to do that), it got even better. Just boys being boys.