PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to know of any devices you men and your wives recommend for travel sex.

wifekinky4husband
Jun 25, 2022, 6:11 AM
My husband & I are about to be apart for a few weeks with our work. I'd like to know of any devices you men and your wives recommend for travel sex. Preferably remote/phone controlled but anything you suggest that you know is amazing. We'd like to have as much sex as we can even while apart. We have been on a wonderful sex run and want to maintain it. thx

jjourneyman
Jun 25, 2022, 7:37 PM
My husband & I are about to be apart for a few weeks with our work. I'd like to know of any devices you men and your wives recommend for travel sex. Preferably remote/phone controlled but anything you suggest that you know is amazing. We'd like to have as much sex as we can even while apart. We have been on a wonderful sex run and want to maintain it. thx

There's nothing that can replace a husband/wife or partner; however, as someone who travels frequently, I would recommend telesex! With the right toys, it can be almost as good as the real thing. It requires a little imagination and practice, but just like regular sex, if both of you come, it will be better than nothing at all!