PDA

View Full Version : Video of m sucking

Grant_Norman
Jun 21, 2022, 6:21 AM
Now fully open, I do not care who sees video of me sucking. It is what I like to do, actually also swallowing cum. This guy was going to cum in a little over a minute, but pulled out at last seconds. Still he did shoot a pretty good video for me. Let me know if you'd like to hookup and make a video, I want to do one also with he the cock Cumming in my mouth. Your part would be anonymous, showing only your cock.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfffc6b87o57xnn/Grqnt_Sucking.mp4?dl=0

Jkf665
Jun 21, 2022, 10:18 AM
Awesome :)

JCotton
Jun 21, 2022, 12:31 PM
It looks like you give a wonderful blowjob, Grant!

tommyswing
Jun 21, 2022, 3:19 PM
Always wonderful seeing a cocksucker doing what he loves.

Modude
Jun 21, 2022, 7:33 PM
Mmmm that was hot !!!

Curiousguy525
Jun 21, 2022, 7:57 PM
Yes please! I would love to cum in your mouth

csreef
Jun 21, 2022, 8:28 PM
Good for you!!!!

Grant_Norman
Jun 22, 2022, 4:28 AM
Glad you guys enjoyed. Yes, I have sucked a lot and am pretty experienced. If a guy sits back and just lets me work, I will get a great load out of him. Hope bthe video shows just how much I love to suck. It really is the focus of my life now.

Grant

Kysquire
Jun 22, 2022, 9:09 AM
Loved that video. Made me hard thinking it was you sucking me! Sex is so much fun and prefer m2m sex these days.

TRICK69
Jun 22, 2022, 11:10 AM
you can suck me any time

poolboy98632
Jun 23, 2022, 12:05 AM
Love your video ... you enjoy sucking cock I can tell ... would love to see you swallow cum like I did in the video on my reddit profile username u/random_mouthing ... if we lived closer we could share a cock ... ��

Grant_Norman
Jun 23, 2022, 2:06 AM
hanks guys for all the complements on my video. I'm glad to have had the guy make it. To me, it is so hot. Over the years I have sucked a lot of cocks and really, really love it. I think the video does a pretty good job of just how much I do enjoy sucking and it has made me want to do a lot more of them, especially with showing me drinking down the cum, the taste of which I truly love. MM sex is actually so great, but since my recent trip to Ecuador and hookup with the beautiful sex worker, kissing on her, hugging her close, her full tits in my hands, sucking her nipples, and yes her glorious riding my face with my tongue in her vagina, all have once again shown me the joys of true MF sex also. Like with a guy, we are truly enjoying the pleasures of each other. She will continue to be my future sex mate, and she does not mind at all talking or watching my bisexual behavior. No judgement at all, just an understanding that it is also sex I love and it truly brings me joy. I do believe I have finally met the perfect combination for the rest of my sex life...a real genuine bisexual understanding and enjoyment of sex. To wake up every morning with this beauty next to you and suck cocks like in my video, what could be a better life?

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 27, 2022, 9:14 AM
Very nice video, Grant. Thanks for sharing! I'd enjoy either role in this one, but lean more than just a little bit to doing the sucking.

Grant_Norman
Jul 7, 2022, 6:52 AM
Thanks...I hoped everyone enjoys the video, especially those of us who like to do the sucking. I want to work on doing a more professional looking one with cum shot. I will post when I get it made.

Grant

Grant_Norman
Jul 16, 2022, 5:37 AM
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. If anyone wants to hook up, let me know...not far from Pittsburgh, SW Pa, Northern WV, Western MD, or western VA...always ready to suck and swallow more.

Grant

travelmanNW
Jul 16, 2022, 2:13 PM
love to make video with you sucking my cock some time.

Grant_Norman
Jul 17, 2022, 6:01 AM
Definitely will make trip to Carolinas, GA, AL in near future. Thanks Doing a southern glory hole excursion

cornholejoe
Jul 19, 2022, 9:16 PM
nice job