PDA

View Full Version : Anal Vibe recommendation

tc04344
Jun 19, 2022, 10:08 PM
I'm a bisexual male and I've been looking for the right anal vibe for me. I've tried some vibrating plugs and various vibrating dildos, but they are uncomfortable since even though a couple of them were made of a soft rubbery or gel material, like most plugs and dildos, they came to a point. I'm a bottom who is not out actively seeking anybody. So, I want something that I can enjoy the feeling of having as close to a cock as possible inside me. I want one that feels comfortable inside and the vibration feel amazing rather than jabbing me and making the experience uncomfortable or painful. The real cocks I've had in me never felt like hard rubber jabbing me. They have felt like sexy velvety prostate massagers.

Are there any guys here that have experience with the Lovense Lush 2? Can anyone give me some ideas on softer vibes or vibe plugs? I'm not extreme I am just looking for something to feel good with.

Thank you everyone.

Neonaught
Jun 20, 2022, 10:07 AM
I'm a bisexual male and I've been looking for the right anal vibe for me. I've tried some vibrating plugs and various vibrating dildos, but they are uncomfortable since even though a couple of them were made of a soft rubbery or gel material, like most plugs and dildos, they came to a point. I'm a bottom who is not out actively seeking anybody. So, I want something that I can enjoy the feeling of having as close to a cock as possible inside me. I want one that feels comfortable inside and the vibration feel amazing rather than jabbing me and making the experience uncomfortable or painful. The real cocks I've had in me never felt like hard rubber jabbing me. They have felt like sexy velvety prostate massagers.

Are there any guys here that have experience with the Lovense Lush 2? Can anyone give me some ideas on softer vibes or vibe plugs? I'm not extreme I am just looking for something to feel good with.

Thank you everyone.

My wife had a toy similar to that but never used it much. It's a vaginal toy so I don't see it being much use to a man.