PDA

View Full Version : Risky.

twosmokers
Jun 10, 2022, 7:58 PM
I know we, as bi, have had riskey sex at one time or another

A glory hole, bath house, with a family member, at a rest stop etc ... what was the most risky/exciting time you ever had?

Mine was my first I was at an ABS. A cock came through a glory hole and I thought "no one would know or tell...so i will try sucking cock"

When he shot in my mouth (i remember it throbbed 7 times in my mouth), i came in my pants without touching my cock.

I still get hard thinking about it.

cornholejoe
Jun 10, 2022, 9:17 PM
i fucked a man in the ass at a state park in the woods

twosmokers
Jun 11, 2022, 12:04 AM
Alot of us dont like to admit things like that. But alot of us have. For better or worse. ....sometimes it is....the taboo can excite.

jjourneyman
Jun 11, 2022, 8:14 AM
Fucking my 50 year-old boss into oblivion while her husband is banging on the door at her room from across the hall in a hotel. She was sucking her own nipples while I had her ankles in my hands and was fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked. She came so hard she squirted all over my chest and up my neck.

It was her first time squirting and the first time a man had held her ankles while getting fucked.

travelmanNW
Jun 11, 2022, 9:48 AM
I guess it was sucking 4 guys off in an ABS in Montana a few years it was sure fun.

19biman61
Jun 11, 2022, 11:04 AM
In an ABS jerking off in a booth when a man steps in and starts right in sucking my cock. He suddenly stopped sucking and stuck two fingers from his right hand into his mouth. He got them nice and wet then shoved them up my ass! I was soon pressing my ass against his fingers while I shot loads of cum into his mouth. When I was finished he stood up and kissed me giving me my first snowball kiss! I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth but when I wet my fingers he told me to just suck his dick and that he didn't like anything up his ass. I gave him the best blowjob of my life and snowball kissed with his cum!

jjourneyman
Jun 11, 2022, 12:22 PM
In an ABS jerking off in a booth when a man steps in and starts right in sucking my cock. He suddenly stopped sucking and stuck two fingers from his right hand into his mouth. He got them nice and wet then shoved them up my ass! I was soon pressing my ass against his fingers while I shot loads of cum into his mouth. When I was finished he stood up and kissed me giving me my first snowball kiss! I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth but when I wet my fingers he told me to just suck his dick and that he didn't like anything up his ass. I gave him the best blowjob of my life and snowball kissed with his cum!

Wow. Must have been quite the event! Nice!

tommyswing
Jun 11, 2022, 2:10 PM
I at 1 time or another probably did all of them ABS, bathhouse, beach, gay bar. From the early nineties to late nineties I spent a lot of time in ABS I would go there 3 or 4 times a week and suck 3 to 4 cocks at each occasion . I went to the ABS's that had mainly a black and Latino audience , I much prefer large cocks. Except for a few times, most of the time I found it extremely enjoyable. When I would come home my girlfriend would always kiss me come partially to see if I had been at an ABS.

Rest85
Jun 11, 2022, 9:20 PM
Fucking my 50 year-old boss into oblivion while her husband is banging on the door at her room from across the hall in a hotel. She was sucking her own nipples while I had her ankles in my hands and was fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked. She came so hard she squirted all over my chest and up my neck.

It was her first time squirting and the first time a man had held her ankles while getting fucked.

mmmm Sucking her own nipples while being fucked. That's my kind of woman!

Rest85
Jun 11, 2022, 9:21 PM

A glory hole, bath house, with a family member, at a rest stop etc ... what was the most risky/exciting time you ever had?

Mine was my first I was at an ABS. A cock came through a glory hole and I thought "no one would know or tell...so i will try sucking cock"

When he shot in my mouth (i remember it throbbed 7 times in my mouth), i came in my pants without touching my cock.

That's very hot!

Rest85
Jun 11, 2022, 9:32 PM

My first year and a half of sucking cocks was done at a local rest area. It was very cruisy back in the early 80's. Usually the sucking took place in a car but one night when things were slow I went back into the picnic area and sat on a table. Saw a guy looking my way off in the distance among the sparse pine trees. He gradually came closer and would stop to scope out the situation. I figured I'd let him know it was ok to approach so I laid on my back on top of the table with my head hanging off. Soon he was in front of me, feeding me cock.

twosmokers
Jun 12, 2022, 5:07 AM
Thats hot

twosmokers
Jun 12, 2022, 5:09 AM
I never stopped swallowing since.

friesbaconnekkid
Jun 12, 2022, 9:26 AM
I guess it was sucking 4 guys off in an ABS in Montana a few years it was sure fun.

Fantasy in Missoula? Good place to suck cock.

jjourneyman
Jun 12, 2022, 10:30 AM

Yes. She had store-bought DDs. Nicest breasts I've ever seen. Perfect tan lines too.

tongueteaser
Jun 12, 2022, 2:17 PM
Its all risky no matter if a stranger or a friend you are doing it with. Just because it is a friend or neighbor does not make them safe. I stuck with one guy when sucking and not other ones. I have only sucked and always wanted to experience being taken in the rear but worries me. I know you can have the guy wear a condom but dont feel the same maybe and I wonder what its like to get cummed inside and feeling it later. Just have not tried it though

KDaddy23
Jun 12, 2022, 2:31 PM
I wouldn't know where to begin with this one. I took a lot of risks when I was younger; with my health, safety and, of course, being caught in the act. If I didn't avail myself of a chance to get some dick, chances were damned good that I knew I'd better not. I'd grow up to understand that the only safe sex is not having sex and, well, wasn't gonna do that. There are... calculated risks that I'm willing to take; there haven't been too many situations I haven't been in when it comes to having sex with men and there's just too many that I know I probably wondered, "What the fuck am I doing?" - and did it anyway.

And still safe and sound!

Jozyxt
Jun 12, 2022, 5:43 PM
Since I am late to the game, it's pretty tame for me. The riskiest thing I have deon was a few weeks ago when I set up two anonymous get togethers in NYC. The second guy was really hot so I rimmed him. In retrospect, I wish I had rimmed him a lot more.

jjourneyman
Jun 12, 2022, 6:06 PM
Risky is also sucking a virtual stranger that you met on DL in his SUV in a public garage during the middle of the afternoon. People were coming and going all around us. I just kept my head down and sucked him hard until he finished. The awkward part was doing the walk of shame back down the ramp to my car and having to pay the $18 parking fee.

It was the first time I ever paid to suck cock.

KDaddy23
Jun 12, 2022, 6:29 PM
Any sex is inherently risky but it's not a problem until it's known to be a problem. All too often, we let the horror stories we can hear about this influence our actions and then assume that if we did something like that, the same dire consequence will happen. If you're always going to be... risk-adverse, you're either not going to be sucking dick or you're not going to enjoy it all that much because you will almost always be thinking about what can, might, and is going to go wrong and I don't know about y'all but that's not my idea of fun.

Would I go to an ABS and suck dick? Sure, if there were such places that existed here and knew about. I know the risks but I wouldn't go in there thinking that I'm going to catch anything but mouthfuls of sperm and while I know some guys are... trifling about their health, the chances of me getting an infected dick are slim and, reasonably, I can't think of any guy who has the clap, doesn't know it, and wouldn't be in a damn hurry to get it treated but decides giving it to another person would be "fun." I know that chlamydia and even the HIV virus can be killed by saliva and I'm not worried about them so much because I don't have issues with my gums... because I wear dentures now. At the worse, I can expect to get a "cold sore" - because of the herpes simplex virus that can show up because of the pH of the guy's skin more than anything else and, well, there's some science involved here and something that's easy to take care of.

Still, I pick the guys I choose to take on the risks with because I know that you can have an FWB... and still be taking risks because unless you're living with the guy and you're both monogamous, you have no idea what's going on with him and where his dick has been and guys are notorious for having a medical kind of issue and not only not saying anything about it but ignoring any symptoms that are actually bothering him. Are strangers and casual sex dangerous by default? No... but if you think they are, that's where your head is always going to be and chances are, again, you won't be sucking dick. I know that if there was something wrong with me, there's no way I'd let you suck my dick... but I also know that some guys aren't that conscientious but such guys aren't going to be a problem until they prove themselves to be a problem and putting the cart before the horse serves no purpose is doing so makes you risk-adverse.

I've had sex with a lot of men over my lifetime... and nothing bad has happened other than a cold sore, maybe a case of the runs, and cum I didn't like the taste of. I take the same risks having sex with women and, really, if you knew what I know about their pussies, you wouldn't put your mouth on one - ever. I have learned that a lot of us don't get... weird about having sex - and casually - with women but get seriously weird when it comes to getting some dick and, yes, I have the nerve to speak on this because it doesn't make sense.

Nor am I concerned about anyone finding out that I suck dick but, sure, I'd rather avoid having the police find out - they don't have a sense of humor about blowing a guy in public places or in a car or truck but it's an acceptable risk because I don't know a guy who would throw it down like this when they know there's a good chance they'll be caught in the act... but, yeah, for some guys, that all by itself is part of the thrill of being that risky.

Veryoralniceguy
Jun 14, 2022, 7:11 AM
I think all my sex, except for with my wife, has been risky. I’ll suck anywhere, anytime I get a chance. I love risky places where there is a chance others may see me on my knees. The riskiest place was when I was a young, I’d already been sucking older mens cocks off in their cars, but I was more and more interested in girls. I started to sneak into the girls bathroom at school and jackoff all over the toilet seats. A couple of times, I’d expose myself and the girl would just stare at my hard cock. One girl walked right over and started to stroke my cock, but we both got scared and left. Just lucky, never got turned in.

tsd mstr
Jun 14, 2022, 8:52 AM
What is an “ABS”?

Lucky 61
Jun 14, 2022, 9:24 AM
What is an “ABS”?
Adult Book Store

seniorsucker
Jun 17, 2022, 2:29 AM
When I was 18 I fucked a girl I had just picked up in a city park at night. We fucked on top of a picnic table and several people walked by while we were fucking. Two guys just stopped and watched. They applauded when I came. I have no idea who she was and never saw her again. The early 70's were a different time. I gave my first blow job about a week later.

papasmurph
Jun 20, 2022, 9:39 PM
the risk is what makes it so much fun. It's like a rush of adrenalin kicks through the body. almost getting caught makes it fun, too.

there is a nature wildlife preserve not far out of town here - it has several dirt roads that guys cruise for action out there in the woods. I met a guy out there one day. things progressed to the point where I was bent over taking his dick up my ass. Suddenly without even hearing a thing, another young man approached us - he unzipped his pants and placed his cock at my mouth. He was rock hard. I did my best to satisfy him - the guy fucking me really got into it, too - totally unexpected. That was the first time I had cum enter me on both ends at the same time.

I've gone out there many times. I am surprised how many men I've met who give me a very clear impression they are bi guys like all of you - most of them want to be discreet and need to be serviced, which I have no problem doing. It is actually rare to meet a guy there who wants to give me a blow-job - and that's OK with me.

John1971
Jun 21, 2022, 11:06 AM
the risk is what makes it so much fun. It's like a rush of adrenalin kicks through the body. almost getting caught makes it fun, too.

there is a nature wildlife preserve not far out of town here - it has several dirt roads that guys cruise for action out there in the woods. I met a guy out there one day. things progressed to the point where I was bent over taking his dick up my ass. Suddenly without even hearing a thing, another young man approached us - he unzipped his pants and placed his cock at my mouth. He was rock hard. I did my best to satisfy him - the guy fucking me really got into it, too - totally unexpected. That was the first time I had cum enter me on both ends at the same time.

I've gone out there many times. I am surprised how many men I've met who give me a very clear impression they are bi guys like all of you - most of them want to be discreet and need to be serviced, which I have no problem doing. It is actually rare to meet a guy there who wants to give me a blow-job - and that's OK with me.

That story just made me rock hard!

There's a place like that here, but I wouldn't go there because its well known to be patrolled by cops. A local politician got caught sucking cock there a few years ago.

Haven't been with a guy, just dreaming about it. But I'd love to be fucked in the ass and filled with cum. That's risky. (I have no idea to suck cock unless its in a 69.)

jimkimball
Jun 21, 2022, 11:15 AM
I use to take care of rental property so when we had empty house or apartment I would take a chance of getting caught to meet with guys to suck them off or let them fuck me.

jjourneyman
Jun 22, 2022, 11:22 AM
I use to take care of rental property so when we had empty house or apartment I would take a chance of getting caught to meet with guys to suck them off or let them fuck me.

Your post brought back a great memory of when I was in college. During the two summers between my sophomore and junior years, I would fly out to Nebraska to stay at my aunt's and uncle's house. They lived out in the country, so I was able to pick up a lot of work doing handyman jobs for their neighbors and the people who lived in the nearby town. My aunt would even help me out by putting notices on FB that I was visiting and that, if anyone needed any yard work or light plumbing / electrical... that I was available.

I suspect there were more PMs going on, but I never questioned her.

The very first job I went on was for a couple (she was in her late 50s, I suspect her husband was in his late 60s). They needed to have a new faucet installed in their kitchen. Her husband had bought it on sale, so it was not returnable. Moreover, he was not able to do the work himself because of a back issue, and they didn't have the money to hire a licensed plumber.

I arrived that morning with my handy tool kit. Fortunately, she had already taken out all of the stuff from under the cabinet, so it was easy to get into. As I was under the sink, loosening the bolts on the old fixture, I felt a mild pressure on my crotch. As I looked down, I saw that there was a bare foot. Her actions were not to be too gentle so as to go unnoticed, but not too hard or obvious as to call attention to what she was doing. It was clear to me that she was gently massaging my cock.

I put my wrench down and tapped her on the foot in approval. She kept "massaging" me until I was fully hard. Then she measured me... with her foot. Once she had my measurement, she sat her glass on the counter, leaned over and said, "I've got one more job for you before you go."

I gave her a thumbs-up, and she disappeared until I had finished installing the new faucet. After I was done, I looked around the house for her or him so as to demonstrate that they indeed had a working faucet again. I couldn't find them, so I just left.

A couple of hours later, I got a call from the Mrs... "Great job John! Can you come back tomorrow and fix a toilet that is leaking? At around 4? I hope that works for you?"

The next day I showed up straight up at 4. Her husband had left to go play cards at the local VFW. As soon as I walked in the door, she gave me a big hug and kissed me. She grabbed her purse and literally pulled me into the garage. "Get in on the passenger side, but keep your head down."

I was like... "Why?" "Because I don't want the neighbor's to see us."

She drove us to a rental property that they owned, which was pretty much furnished... No beds, but a couch and all of appliances and a few other pieces of furniture.

We walked in and she asked... "What do you think?" I wasn't terribly impressed, but I was polite and said that it was nice.

"It's yours for the summer if you want?" When I asked how much was the rent, she said it's free. When I told her you don't get anything for free, she leaned in and gave me the hardest, longest kiss I'd ever had.

"You're right. You're going to have to earn it."

She rode me twice a day at first (I guess to make up for lost time), and came harder than any woman I have ever been with. Seriously.

I'm guessing she had that couch burned, because it was broken in the middle and cum stained to oblivion.

After a week of sleeping on an air mattress, I was able to invest in a real bed. That, too got broken in properly!

69luvr
Jun 22, 2022, 12:11 PM
I met a pretty cross dresser hitchhiking. I was driving to Tennessee and stopped at a roadside parking area. We had wonderful sex in the car and then on the car.

guywholikesboth
Jun 22, 2022, 12:22 PM
get my cock sucked by my father-inlaw best friends wife while he and my wife were a sleep went on to fuck her latter that week got sucked off by and sucked her son

twosmokers
Jun 30, 2022, 11:45 AM
Some of these stories are making me hard

Keep them cumming.

Modude
Jun 30, 2022, 8:42 PM

My wife used to suck her own nipples during sex, soooo hot......