PDA

View Full Version : Swallowing Cum

Greywolf269
Oct 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
Just need some different views on swallowing cum. should I or Shouldn't I? Risks, rewards, what, pls fill me in.
Grey

DiamondDog
Oct 21, 2006, 3:41 AM
Even though it's supposedly "low risk" according to here: http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex6.asp

Personally, I wouldn't do it unless you actually KNOW your partner and they've been tested and you know that he's negative for HIV and other STDs. Or as my gay friends tell me "swallowing went out with the Village people". ;)

Sparks
Oct 21, 2006, 4:09 AM
There are risks, and rewards, when sucking cock. I've never known a man who didn't like their partner (male or female) from completing the art of fellatio. That includes swallowing cum.

Men enjoy "sharing" their seed, be it str8, bi, or gay. As a bi man, I know how erotic and pleasurable the orgasm is with another man. And swallowing is a part of that.

I've never viewed the act as a power trip. Either you're comfortable with it, or you're not. I prefer to swallow for two reasons. I know the man. Secondly, I know (as a man) how good it feels. :2cents:

ambi53mm
Oct 21, 2006, 5:59 AM
There aren’t too many things in life without risk. I travel around every day sitting on top of 13 gals. of gasoline at speeds that 100 years ago would have seemed unimaginable. The reward is the paycheck I collect at the end of the week.
Anyone that engages in casual sex with another person no matter the orientation engages in a risk of one kind or another. I’m not always sure if the reward outweighs the risk but it doesn’t seem to stop me from pursuing those things I enjoy. The older I get, the less concerned I seem to become about those risks. It is not to say there is no concern, just that I feel the pressures of time and the realization that there is less of it ahead than there is behind.
The majority of all my same sex experiences have for the most part, centered on oral sex. I enjoy both giving and receiving. There are probably a few males that don’t enjoy reaching a climatic conclusion into a wet warm mouth. I have only met one in my entire history of sexual experiences. I have always enjoyed taking my partner to conclusion and have enjoyed when I’ve been taken there myself although there’s been almost as much pleasure in just the giving.
I seem to enjoy the whole experience more when my partner has gotten off first. My sex drive is still thrust into high gear and I am more likely to enjoy swallowing when this is the case. I swallow regardless though because: (1) It is less hassle than spitting and (2) I know it brings my partner pleasure. There is a spiritual connection for me that would be off topic from this post except to mention, that I consider it very special reward.
I take as much reasonable precaution as one can by knowing my partner based on my ability to critique and assess there activity level (past and present) and, sharing test results. My test results as of two weeks ago came back excellent, as did my partners a week later.
You can safely minimize your risks and enjoy the experience, but you have to be proactive and make it happen.

Ambi :)

trip1
Oct 21, 2006, 6:08 AM
I agree with ambi55mm to the fullest...Trip

trip1
Oct 21, 2006, 6:09 AM
I agree with ambi55mm to the fullest...Trip

Oops Sorry that should have been ambi53mm

Greywolf269
Oct 21, 2006, 10:54 PM
keep the replies cumming guys, ty for all the great info.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 22, 2006, 10:40 AM
I too agree with ambi53mm -
:doggie:

babeboy187
Oct 22, 2006, 3:59 PM
you never stated what you were worried about? std? or just the act of?

i love cum, but i never find another couple to be with yet. and i fantasize about eating cum when i masturbate or am with a girl but after i cum the desire goes away asap!
the other day while masturbating i stopped right before climax, cum shot out of me, i put it in my mouth for fun but was so turned on i had to swallow it easily while i orgasmed! it was the first time! it was so erotic. maybe one of the best things thats happened to me sexually, and alone for that matter. i can't wait to get it form another guy. (sorry guys, i only want to hook up with couples not lone men)
anyway, it kind of made my tummy a bit queezy. but nothing too bad. maybe swallowing not too much, just the residual taste and swallow.

so, if it's not stds your afraid of, then try eating your own, that should give you a line on what you want.

my point, is that before orgasm i love it, after i'm not interested.

towerblock
Oct 22, 2006, 4:15 PM
Ive usually got to know the guy pretty well to swallow.
But on occasions when ive really been in to it with someone i dont know that well,ive thought what the heck.
Sometimes if there taking a while it pays to ask them if u can swallow their cum,always seems to hurry them up :bigrin:

citrus
Oct 22, 2006, 5:27 PM
The reaason I'm giving head is for the sperm and to swallow it. All of the safety lines are met first. With my heightened desire to suck a cock and my comfort with myself, I don't have a problem waiting a long long time between swallows when it means the taste is untainted. :2cents: