PDA

View Full Version : Hello

curiousmel24
Jul 19, 2005, 11:38 PM
I figure that it's about time for me to say hi to everyone. I just wanted to see what you guys were all about before I said anything, you seem like great people that I can learn from, me being new to all this. So, HI :)

chook
Jul 20, 2005, 1:53 AM
Hi and welcome curiousmel24, If you ever want to chat I'm always available :)

Cheers
Chook :bigrin:

arana
Jul 21, 2005, 11:59 AM
:three: Hi and welcome to the group curiousmel24!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here and make a lot of new friends! ;)

chillddreamer
Jul 21, 2005, 12:14 PM
Hello and how are you good I hope I hope the people here have been friendly they are friendly to me I have enjoyed my time I spent here a lot of momeries. I have made some friends here it has not been bad if you would like to talklet me know. :cool:

SweetBlackAngel
Jul 21, 2005, 12:51 PM
I figure that it's about time for me to say hi to everyone. I just wanted to see what you guys were all about before I said anything, you seem like great people that I can learn from, me being new to all this. So, HI :)

Hi there, curious. I'm new here, too. And you're right. Just reading these posts helps me feel like I belong. There is a lot to learn and I'm really enjoying what folks here have to say. :flag4: :female:

Snaked
Jul 21, 2005, 11:21 PM
Hi there curiousmel24 - I am also new to this place and from what I've seen so far, it is like a family. Reading what people were writing to Rupertbare after the first set of bombings in London....well, there is genuine compassion in the folks here. It's WONDERFUL. :tong: Welcome!!!

Bi-ten
Jul 21, 2005, 11:45 PM
Welcome!

This is really a wonderful site, lots of interesting ideas and genuinely nice sounding people. Hope to chat with you sometime!

Bi-ten :three:

BiShadoman
Jul 22, 2005, 3:34 AM
Welcome;
Glad you joined us. For the most part it is kinda like a family here I have found, we don't all agree about everything but we try to keep it civil. And like all families every once in a while somone pisses someone else off and they catch hell from all sides and they never do get to tell their side , But hey if we all agreed all the time then we would all be bored out of our skulls.
But seriously its a great place and you can really learn alot here. Enjoy!
Out of the Shados.

FunCoupleinSD
Jul 22, 2005, 6:42 AM
Hi curiousmel. Just wanted to take a minute to tell you, We are new here too, and brand new to all of this. We have found bisexual.com forums to be a great place. I personally feel comfortable knowing that I can speak my mind here, say and ask about things I wouldn't usually have the opportunity to discuss. I think it is great. And we found that we are less alone than we ever could have imagined, most things we would say or ask about someone else already has, and we can just throw in our 2 cents (collectively 4 cents, huh)for the discussion. glad you are here. have fun and love yourself.