PDA

View Full Version : Back in the USA after 4 months in Ecuador

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2022, 1:14 AM
Just got back a couple days ago from Ecuador, and yes 100% openly bisexual and with my wife. We'll see how it works out. She has been teasing me about being ass fucked, which I don't mine, but giving oral has always been my favorite. Always available to suck...North ventral West Virginia up in Southwestern PA to Pittsburgh. Hit me up if you need to release a load, no reciprocation expected but okay if you like.

Grant

rascal2014
Jun 9, 2022, 4:00 PM
Welcome back home Grant. I could use my cock sucked anytime.

jem_is_bi
Jun 9, 2022, 9:51 PM
What is happening in Ecuador that you would like us to know?

Grant_Norman
Jun 10, 2022, 5:36 AM
Not many older guys into MM se x, but did have some 20 somethings, nice hard cocks and aggressive. Women more into sex . Sex workers, a lot, very hot and nice. I saw one about 8 times and really loved the way she rode my face. All women always dressed hot.

Grant

Neonaught
Jun 11, 2022, 9:06 AM
Not many older guys into MM se x, but did have some 20 somethings, nice hard cocks and aggressive. Women more into sex . Sex workers, a lot, very hot and nice. I saw one about 8 times and really loved the way she rode my face. All women always dressed hot.

GrantGrant you're making me tempted to move!

Grant_Norman
Jun 12, 2022, 6:16 PM
Ecuador was a nice laid back place. Was clean and modern where I was (Manta). Would have stayed longer but need surgery (covered here by Medicare) and you only get maximum of 90 +90 extension days there. You should learn Spanish, not a lot of English there. People very friendly and the ones that did sex were very unashamed and aggressive.

Grant