PDA

View Full Version : uncut

guywholikesboth
Jun 4, 2022, 11:16 AM
I love it when I find a guy with an uncut cock to suck any one else. How did you feel when you got to suck your first uncut

needalittle05
Jun 4, 2022, 12:00 PM
never sucked an uncut cock, but would like to enjoy on sometime

cornholejoe
Jun 4, 2022, 5:08 PM
dont matter to me all good

KDaddy23
Jun 4, 2022, 5:30 PM
I felt like an idiot... because it took me 41 years to suck my first uncut dick. I'd let a guy with an uncut dick fuck me instead of putting that ugly thing in my mouth! So, yeah, I felt like an idiot that first time. You live and eventually learn... but I still think they're ugly to look at.

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2022, 1:03 AM
Have sucked probably a few dozen uncut. Love both just as much. It's mostly about how they cum for me..like ones that shoot a nice load and I can feel them pulsing in my mouth and hear them groan.

Grant

DLazguy
Jun 5, 2022, 1:21 AM
I've only sucked one uncut cock, but thankfully he didn't have much foreskin. I don't like uncut cocks. I like the look of a nice cut cock.

Veryoralniceguy
Jun 5, 2022, 6:27 AM
I prefer cut cocks. I’ve sucked a few uncut cocks, no big deal, I just like the looks of cut cocks.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 5, 2022, 9:20 AM
I also prefer the appearance of a cut cock. I've not yet sucked an uncut one, but it's only because of circumstances, not an outright aversion to them. If I were to be afforded the opportunity, I imagine that I'd be pulling the foreskin back, thus giving the appearance of it being circumcised.

Take.it.Easy
Jun 5, 2022, 9:28 AM
Me too, I love the head and love to lick it and suck it. Although I love throating too! My favorite is taking selfies while sucking cock.

tongueteaser
Jun 5, 2022, 2:44 PM
I felt like an idiot... because it took me 41 years to suck my first uncut dick. I'd let a guy with an uncut dick fuck me instead of putting that ugly thing in my mouth! So, yeah, I felt like an idiot that first time. You live and eventually learn... but I still think they're ugly to look at.
Yep I do also

csreef
Jun 5, 2022, 9:42 PM
No - not for me, thank you.

twilde1952
Jun 6, 2022, 12:59 AM
Beggar's can't be choosers I suppose? With my limited experience both cocks were uncut and I did not refuse so there.

Finalygirl
Jun 6, 2022, 5:04 AM
phew, hard words :) but I'll tell you what you can do with uncircumcised penises. You can make the man really horny with it, if you play with it. And if he understands something about body hygiene, then it is also clean with the foreskin.
Matter of opinion whether he is prettier, I like it better with, than without!

P-Henry
Jun 6, 2022, 6:59 AM
I’ve never been with an uncut guy — it’s at the top of my bucket list. This sounds silly , but I’d love to have the opportunity to just inspect it closely and test how it works. I’m more interested in stroking it to climax than sucking it.

jjourneyman
Jun 7, 2022, 11:01 AM
In terms of sucking, I prefer circumcised. There's just something about wrapping my lips around a big helmet headed cock that really turns me on. When it comes to anal, I have no preference either way as long as it's big enough and gets hard enough to penetrate and hit my sweet spot.

KDaddy23
Jun 7, 2022, 4:36 PM
Yep I do also

Here's the thing that really messed with my head: Finally realizing that I didn't have to look at it in order to suck it. Pull the foreskin down - how hard is that? Man... I felt like the biggest dummy ever because I knew about this - and from women who told me that they didn't like uncut ones either - and I let my eyes make me missing out on sucking a lot of uncut dicks that I could have been able to suck. I don't mean any offense to uncut guys at all... but this is just me talking about how weird I was about it.

park ave
Aug 17, 2022, 6:02 PM
My first was uncut, and it was quite a surprise to find that out when I took it out of his pants. His was the first adult man's cock I had ever touched and held, and I was fascinated by its weight and warmth and solidity but surprised by the fact that he was uncut. A few years earlier as a young teen I had jerked off two of my friends (and vice versa), and we were all cut. I thought it was so sexy to slide his foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock as I stroked it. I pulled it back to expose the head of course when I started to suck him.

Neonaught
Aug 18, 2022, 9:07 AM
The first cock that I ever had the pleasure of touching was my best friend at 16 and he was uncut. I'd never seen an uncut cock before and loved it. I was initially fascinated wondering how much more pleasurable jerking off must have been for him compared to my cut cock. I really enjoyed getting my tongue under his foreskin to tease his head and collect all the sweet precut that collected under it.

Fiddlestyx
Aug 18, 2022, 5:04 PM
I'm uncut but over five or so decades of people of both sexes playing with, sucking and being fucked by cock I've never had a single person comment on it not being cut, let alone been put off by it. Never a single complaint to date. The funny thing is that I've never encountered an uncut cock to suck. Maybe someday! I honestly don't think it is a big deal as long as the foreskin retracts properly and everything is kept squeaky clean. Just more play options.

rascal2014
Aug 18, 2022, 6:25 PM
I'm uncut and never had any complaints. I have worked on making sure I don't have phimosis. The skin pulls all the way back and exposes my entire hood and glans. Matter of fact I've stretched my foreskin to where I almost look uncut. I too like sucking uncut as much as cut. I had one older gentleman that I was able to dock with. Now talking about fun lol. Anyway I'll get off my soapbox.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 19, 2022, 12:42 AM
My first time with a uncut cock, I refused to go near it.... the smell alone put me off, yet the guy had just had a shower......

The second guy was very clean with a nice looking cock, and took the time to teach me some tricks that could be done with a uncut cock......made that experience so much more enjoyable, and fortunately for a short time, we became FWB until he passed away.......

Cut or uncut is not a preference for me, tho there is a difference with what I can do with each, but the main difference is the person themselves, thats the real difference between sex and OMG I want to tie you to the bed and never stop having sex

rascal2014
Aug 19, 2022, 7:38 AM
@Long Duck Dong "my first time with a uncut cock, I refused to go near it.... the smell alone put me off, yet the guy had just had a shower......"

The guy needed to pull that foreskin back and wash it. I keep mine clean everyday and if I'm planning on meeting up I wash all my genitals plus pull the skin back and wash underneath. Its just a matter of hygiene.

Fiddlestyx
Aug 19, 2022, 11:43 AM
@Long Duck Dong "my first time with a uncut cock, I refused to go near it.... the smell alone put me off, yet the guy had just had a shower......"

The guy needed to pull that foreskin back and wash it. I keep mine clean everyday and if I'm planning on meeting up I wash all my genitals plus pull the skin back and wash underneath. Its just a matter of hygiene.Exactly. Things can get schmeggy in there if you don't keep them washed frequently. Then again, hygiene needs to be looked after well by those who are cut as well.

BackyardShaman
Aug 19, 2022, 3:03 PM
I’ve only seen a few in person and a friend of mine is uncut, I enjoy sucking his big dick. I’m circumcised and it’s different than mine so it fascinates me. I’m open minded and enjoy both.

BackyardShaman
Aug 19, 2022, 3:04 PM
Agreed my friend that’s uncut never smells bad he’s always clean.

Tree Swallow
Aug 19, 2022, 4:29 PM
Keep it clean, and no problem. To me there is nothing like a smooth-skinned big cock with large vein and a perfectly symmetric, puffy foreskin covering a big glans just up to his pee slot.

Openmindedone01
Aug 28, 2022, 9:12 AM
The sight of uncut dick is a huge turn on. I love the idea of playing with the skin and rolling it back. I like uncut dick.

halj775
Aug 28, 2022, 11:22 PM
I am uncut, some guys on gr indr seems to love it and crave it lol

Veryoralniceguy
Aug 29, 2022, 9:05 PM
I prefer cut cocks, but I suck whatever I can get.

sissyjackie
Nov 1, 2022, 12:46 PM
My fuck buddy is uncut. I love sucking his cock and his foreskin. He has big loads to. Love how the skin rolls over the mushroom head and it glistens when wet.

Sexyb1960
Nov 2, 2022, 2:51 AM
I love it when I find a guy with an uncut cock to suck any one else. How did you feel when you got to suck your first uncut
I am un cut and i have a few friends who are the same and the pleasure it gives whe the skin is pulled right back and a revieal a nice cock head and it also keeps cum in until it is releaced i love and uncut cock also like cut cocks too.