PDA

View Full Version : Happy Pride Month!

Kyguy2022
May 31, 2022, 6:03 PM
Pride month starts tomorrow-what do you do to celebrate? I?m still bicurious, but would like to go to a parade and see what it?s like. I have a bi friend that has gone before, I haven?t confessed anything to her, but thinking about it as she?s trusting enough and daring enough she could help. How about you?

Basin_Bouy
May 31, 2022, 7:25 PM
I go to the Parade and events openly, and sometimes participate in the parade. I am not ashamed of who and what I am. BTW, straight people do the same during Pride month. I also wear my Pride Face on my Apple Watch and wear the Pride Strap for the full month. The aforementioned also are a hint to those who might be interested.

papasmurph
May 31, 2022, 10:26 PM
Each year I get a little braver to celebrate the Pride month. Tomorrow morning I will raise my rainbow flag on the 20' pole in my yard that can be seen by passing vehicles. My birthday is also this month. I will be participating in a number of events all month long. There are more and more pride celebrations in small towns around this city. I will try to go and enjoy myself. The fact that we were all isolated from the pandemic helps me think it is time to get out there and enjoy life. I hope you will, too.

Robtiti
Jun 1, 2022, 1:05 AM
Happy Pride all!

csreef
Jun 1, 2022, 10:25 AM
Happy Pride month to all! And yes, us Bisexual people, we do exist! :flag3::flag1::flag3:

papasmurph
Jun 1, 2022, 3:21 PM
:rainbow: HAPPY PRIDE :rainbow: :flag1::bipride::flag1: