PDA

View Full Version : This calls for sex.

chiefconsultant63
May 27, 2022, 8:09 AM
I recently had an anniversary which got me wondering. Is there a reoccurring event that always calls for sex? Like anniversaries, birthdays, Valentines day et.

Neonaught
May 27, 2022, 9:28 AM
Yes. In our house we call ir "Wednesdays". It really is Hump Day here! LOL

SilkyHoseLover
May 27, 2022, 9:56 AM
For us, pretty much any 24-hour period that has a name ending with 'day' works...

But after 50 years of marriage, I have to admit that the frequency has fallen off, and there's no particular day of the year that falls into the category of 'must fuck'. Anniversaries and birthdays used to be 'can't miss', but not so much anymore. If we do, great, if not, there's always another day!

For a while back in the 70s or so, we made kind of a big deal for Valentine's Day. My wife would usually buy a special outfit to entice me, and, on at least one occasion, put chocolate in her pussy for me to eat. (Probably not a good idea, hygienically, but it was hot as all get-out!)

We'd visit an adult store that sold toys made by "Valentine's Products', making kind of a private joke out of our kinkiness...

jjourneyman
May 28, 2022, 12:34 PM
Not married here, but I will say... prior to Covid, my sis would always fly home for my birthday. She would bake me a cake and give me a bj and then fuck like rabbits. LOL

We're now post Covid. 22 days out.

csreef
May 28, 2022, 5:23 PM
I've always gotten sex on my Birthday! :impleased

Pinktoes
May 30, 2022, 10:28 PM
First night in a new house or apartment. You gotta start off right!

Grant_Norman
May 31, 2022, 3:23 PM
Not married here, but I will say... prior to Covid, my sis would always fly home for my birthday. She would bake me a cake and give me a bj and then fuck like rabbits. LOL

We're now post Covid. 22 days out.

Lucky guy...would be nice to have sister that loves to fuck.

Grant

Basin_Bouy
May 31, 2022, 7:28 PM
Every year on my Birthday and Veterans Day are always a day I play without fail. Other than that, most every Tuesday and Wednesday

papasmurph
May 31, 2022, 10:29 PM
I haven't had sex with my wife in years. I haven't kissed her. Nothing. I go looking for sex in other places and with whomever I feel comfortable. My birthday is coming up. It's as good a guess as any if I will have sex on my birthday or not. you who have regular sex with people you love - you are lucky.

KDaddy23
Jun 2, 2022, 2:55 PM
My girlfriend had bought a new SUV and insisted that we have sex in it to christen it... and I said, "Okay - where do we start?"

Biguyincolorado
Jun 3, 2022, 12:05 PM
When the sun goes down.

chiefconsultant63
Jun 7, 2022, 8:30 AM
That is wonderful!!