PDA

View Full Version : Rest areas.

twosmokers
May 26, 2022, 7:44 PM
Rest areas

I am a bi guy that has been to ABS before, thats how I cut my teeth so to speak. I've been to a bathhouse from time to time.

I'm always protected, of course, but I wanted to try "rest areas" (just to check it off my sexual bucket list). What is the etiquette? How do I go about hooking up at a place like that. I know it is crusiey but. Any stories?

I dont want to get beat up or be rude. Whats the best time? Where do you go? How do you go about making a pass?

Advice or first time stories would be helpfull.

Jozyxt
May 26, 2022, 8:06 PM
Last time I stopped at a rest area, I saw a sharpie note in the bathroom offering service with a telephone number to call and the hours he was available. Get a burner phone and go to town on those truckers.

Pete2014
May 27, 2022, 7:19 AM
I drive a big rig, I have stopped many times at the rest areas. I have never met anyone at a rest area. Not to say it’s not a huge fantasy, I would love to meet a guy. I always take my dog for a walk dreaming some hot guy would come and speak with me.
I will keep trying and keep you posted if I ever succeed in my fantasy

twosmokers
May 27, 2022, 11:15 AM
I drive a big rig, I have stopped many times at the rest areas. I have never met anyone at a rest area. Not to say it?s not a huge fantasy, I would love to meet a guy. I always take my dog for a walk dreaming some hot guy would come and speak with me.
I will keep trying and keep you posted if I ever succeed in my fantasy

Ever in Western PA? Hahaha

Maybe we can make it cum true.

All Joking aside I think its an urban legend.

seniorsucker
May 27, 2022, 12:36 PM
You might try Squirt or Doublelist. Since Squirt keeps up with your current location, it can direct you to folks who might like to hook up with you as you pass through their part of the country. I live about 15 miles from a rest area. If I were to have advance notice you wanted company I'd be there for you.

papasmurph
May 27, 2022, 3:11 PM
There is a rest area south of Watertown, NY, on I81 southbound. It is heavily wooded and there are lots of paths leading back to the secluded woods. There are no rest rooms there. Big rigs do pull off there. I often stop there for the heck of it. I've never seen any truckers participate by inviting someone to their bunk. However, there is often some action going on in the woods. Guys do pull their private vehicles in and park. Some signal. Some just wait to see who is going to wander off into the woods and they follow.

csreef
May 27, 2022, 4:46 PM
I wouldn't try that for two reasons.! 1) STD's. 2) I'd be afraid of getting arrested.

Veryoralniceguy
May 28, 2022, 4:59 AM
I’ve sucked a lot of cocks at rest stops, they were my favorite places when I was commuting. Sucked on the way in to work and on the way home. I had a regular group of guys that would stop off to see if I was there. I’d often suck several cocks. Made a lot of friends who would invite me to their homes when their wives were out shopping. I’m retired now, but I still like to stop at the nearest rest stop to see if I can get lucky.