PDA

View Full Version : Men who enjoy a facial after sucking

poolboy98632
May 23, 2022, 2:57 PM
I've only had a couple of them but but they are so sexy in my view. I was on my knees sucking one guy and when he was ready he stood up facing me and was stroking himself till he was shooting his load load on to my face and chest covering me. It was so hot and sexy that I started shooting my load right away. I started exploring my sexuality by looking for guys to suck knowing it knowing it made me an oral bottom and I'm OK with that. Another time I was hanging my head back over the edge of the bed and when he was done using my mouth and throat he pulled out and shot his load onto my face. I'm always trying to get away for a few minutes and find a friend in need and get my facial reward and wonder how many of you other DL married guys out there feel the same.

Jozyxt
May 23, 2022, 4:35 PM
I used to give myself facials when also cumming in my own mouth. I liked it much better when I could get the tip of my dick in my mouth and swallow everything. I haven't had a facial since I started sucking cock, but I love swallowing cum so much it is hard to imagine doing anything else. I have this weird profound feeling that cum should always be absorbed into someones body and to have it go anywhere else is a waste.

To each his own. I am happy you found something you like and hope you find many partners tho share that with.

KDaddy23
May 23, 2022, 5:43 PM
I've accidentally gotten a facial but I have never wanted one and I will never give a guy a blowjob if his idea of it is giving me a facial since it defeats the purpose and reason why I suck dick to begin with, that and I find it to be just as insulting and demeaning as having someone spit in my face - and that'll get you hurt and in a hurry.

Rest85
May 23, 2022, 7:23 PM
I used to give myself facials when also cumming in my own mouth. I liked it much better when I could get the tip of my dick in my mouth and swallow everything. I haven't had a facial since I started sucking cock, but I love swallowing cum so much it is hard to imagine doing anything else. I have this weird profound feeling that cum should always be absorbed into someones body and to have it go anywhere else is a waste.

To each his own. I am happy you found something you like and hope you find many partners tho share that with.

I'm pretty much the same. I love the whole experience of taking cum in my mouth. I love to feel that dick grow stiff and swell rigid, sometimes throbbing, quivering..then the warm sensations of the thick cum. I never want a cock too deep in my mouth when he cums. I prefer to have just the tip between my lips so I can get the full sensation of his warm release.

That said, I am curious about taking a facial. What really turns me on is to imagine not so much taking it all over my face, but having his cum coat my lips so I can lick it off and show him what a cum slut I am.

I guess the ideal situation would be to have two guys available. The first one to cum all over my face, and the next guy to cum in my mouth. Best of both options.

tongueteaser
May 23, 2022, 7:49 PM
I am so turned on just by having a guys cock spurt his cum all over in my mouth. I so much am craving to find a guy someday that will cum all over my face or shoot for my open mouth after pleasing him with HJ or BJ. Yes have a cock finish on my face and see myself in a pic or mirror. I would lick as much as I could off.

DLazguy
May 24, 2022, 12:41 AM
I want to experience a facial just to say that I've had a guy cum all over my face, but mostly, I want a guy to cum all over my chest. Let it dry on me so when I get home and fuck my wife, his cum is still on me.

isukdix
May 24, 2022, 9:15 AM
I prefer to have my guy cum in my mouth and make eye contact when he is cumming but accasionaly he likes to straddle me and when he’s ready to cum he pulls out and jacks it on my tounge, sometimes it will squirt onto my lips or even on my wig, I like for him to watch me as I put it all on my tounge and swallow it for him, sometimes getting a facial can be pretty hot

Veryoralniceguy
May 24, 2022, 10:49 AM
I like it in my mouth, but it is a turn on to have a guy deny me the satisfaction by cumming on my face and have him rub it around with his cock. Sometimes I can scoop it up with fingers and lick it off. Love it when a guy rubs his cum on my lips, tastes so good to lick my lips.

atxbi
May 24, 2022, 11:31 AM
I have swallowed every cock I’ve ever sucked. Just once though I would like to receive a facial to experience the scene. Maybe call a facial on my bucket list.

Blondeblowjob7
May 24, 2022, 1:12 PM
I’m a genuine cum slut. I love to swallow. I love cum facials. I also love all sorts of kinky cum play like cum on food. I’m a pretty submissive male cocksucker. I personally don’t consider cum facials to be degrading at all. I’ve even worn cum on my face for hours after giving a blowjob, and I’ve had multiple guys cum on my face at one time. However, I consider it my proper place as a cocksucker to allow my feeder to choose on where he wants to cum from my blowjobs. I have definitely had certain alpha male feeders who laughed at me with how my I enjoyed a face full or mouthful of sperm, but I didn’t consider that an insult.

twilde1952
May 24, 2022, 1:18 PM
Personally I'd rather swallow his load than have to clean up afterwards and then lick him clean to savour every last drop of his cum. Anyone want a blowjob? lol

Road Warrior
May 24, 2022, 1:54 PM
I've only been on the receiving end of a facial once.

It was with the man who coerced me into trying gay sex. He had tried to seduce me for almost ten years before succeeding.

After being involved with him for a few years, we were going at it one night at my place. I sucked his cock furiously for almost an hour, but wasn't able to get him to cum. Remember him laughing at me and saying "You love sucking that dick, don't you honey?" which was humorous on a few levels.

He pulled out of my mouth, and had me lie on my back on the couch. He proceeded to straddle my face while he stroked his cock which was pointed at my face I closed my eyes in anticipation for what was about to happen. He finally groaned, as he climaxed and shot his cum all over my face. It was a decent sized load, and landed all over my face.

I remember for whatever reasons after feeling totally cheap, slutty, and degraded.

But I loved it.

But that was my only one. Generally it goes in my mouth and I swallow.

marine20
May 25, 2022, 12:26 PM
i only had a facial once , but i kind of liked it, since it was different. i was at a bathhouse a couple of years ago , and met a guy and went to my room. we were playing around sucking and things , and somehow got to where he wanted to jack-off on my face. i laid down on the bed and he jacked -off and came all over my face and in my mouth. i liked being used like a fag cum slut , and it felt good being submissive to another man. do it if you get the chance .

ilovetowatchcs
May 25, 2022, 6:10 PM
Every now and then it's a real turn on to have a guy cum all over my mouth and face.
Then, if I'm on my back in bed, and he's kneeling over my chest, after he cums, I tell him to push it all the way down into my throat. And most often, this keeps the guy hard for a longer time.

licyou69
May 25, 2022, 6:29 PM
I totally understand the sexuality of a facial, but I would rather have the cum inside me. I want to feel his cock throbbing as he shares his sperm with me.

missn3njerry
May 27, 2022, 7:25 AM
I think they are both great. I love the intimate connection when I receive him in my mouth, especially if can make eye contact as he finishes; I love how when he cums on my face i feel submissive to a powerful man.

jjourneyman
May 27, 2022, 8:07 AM
Facials are sexy to some, though I prefer swallowing to wiping. My ex-girlfriend loved it when I would cum on her face, neck and tits. No shit... she would rub it in. She swore by it being a great moisturizer.

As it turns out, she was right. Seamen contains a lot of the same compounds from which most high-end facial creams are made.

Warmnsalty
May 27, 2022, 8:26 AM
I'm a certified cum slut, LOVE cum anyways I can get it. As others have said, I'd much prefer to swallow a guys load but as a submissive cock sucker I let the top decide where he cums. Most will feed me but occasionally a guy wants to splatter me, so it's his call. The most memorable time was when I got tag teamed by a couple. They both took turns using me mouth with their first load, both splattered my face. As guy #2 was finishing, #1 was hard again and mounted me. It was hot as hell, getting fucked with both their loads drying on my face.

Neonaught
May 27, 2022, 9:27 AM
If I gave a facial I'd want to lick it off his face and feed it to him in a kiss.

MidTownBob
Jun 1, 2022, 2:05 AM
As a general rule I do prefer to swallow, but it is a nice change of pace. In fact, I’m hoping in the near future to get a facial and have the other guy photograph my cum covered face.

Basin_Bouy
Jun 1, 2022, 7:14 AM
Facials, what a waste! I swallow EVERY SINGLE TIME

poolboy98632
Jun 1, 2022, 1:09 PM
I love the way you describe this event �� so ��hotttt thinking about getting splattered by two cocks and then spitroasted? OMG! A true submissive cocksucker's dream come true ... MmmmMmmmmm

ilovetowatchcs
Jun 1, 2022, 1:10 PM
Every now and then a facial is the best. Because its so naughty to do.And try and get a pic after the guy cums on your face. Because that will be a good photo to jerk off to.

jjourneyman
Jun 3, 2022, 9:38 AM
I gave my new boy toy his first facial last night. I hadn't cum for several days, so I knew I would be able to give him really big load! I called him on my way home from work to see if would be able to get away for awhile and to tease him that I had a special treat in store if he wanted it. He assured me he did, so I told him I would text him after I got home and got out of the shower. He loves sucking cock and is really beginning to like anal.

It was hard (no pun intended) not to blow my load while scrubbing my cock and thinking about fucking that cute mouth of his, but somehow I managed to maintain. Within a couple of minutes of texting him, he was knocking at my door (he just lives downstairs). As soon as he walked in, I told him to get on his knees, put his hands behind his back and close his eyes. My freshly showered cock was still raging hard when I walked up and began rubbing the head on his cheeks and across his lips. Oozing pre-cum, I told him to stick out his tongue, which I proceeded to use to wipe my slit.

With my right hand firmly gripping the base of my cock, I continued to rub it all over his face. Finally, I placed my left hand on the back of his head and put my cock to his lips.

"Are your ready to suck me now?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Yes what?" I responded.

"Yes, please."

"Well, since you said it so nicely, you may proceed," I smiled. Then I watched as he leaned in and took me in his mouth.

It was such a pleasure watching this young man so eagerly sucking my cock. I slowly fucked his mouth and throat in this position for at least 10 minutes. Finally, when I couldn't hold back any longer, I told him to open his eyes. I wanted him to experience what it was like to watch a another man's cock spew cum on his face.

I quickly pulled my dick out of his mouth and gave it a stroke. A second later the first shot of my load landed across his cheek and lips. My second wad landed across his left eye, forehead and in his hair, while my third landed on his chin and neck. At that point, I put my cock back in his mouth in order to let him finish sucking the last bit out of me.

With his face pretty well coated with my cum, I pulled out of his mouth and helped him to his feet. I told him to go into the bathroom to see how sexy his face looked in the mirror.

When didn't return right away, I went over to the doorway to peak in on him. There he was with his shorts and underwear down around his ankles, watching himself in the mirror, as he was wiping my cum into his mouth with one hand and jacking off with the other.

By the time he came, I was already hard again. While he stood bent over my sink trying to catch his breath, I walked in, squeezed a long bead of lube onto my cock and proceeded to fuck him until I released my second load deep inside his tight little ass.

nu2curious
Jun 3, 2022, 11:40 AM
Never done it but yes I'd love to suck a guy and get him ready to cum then let him withdraw and cum all over me , my face , on my tongue or in my hair. I'd get to see his cock explode and spew his cum up close. Yes !

Cynthia_CD
Jun 4, 2022, 6:13 AM
I would love to get a facial. I prefer to take my loads wherever my man would want to give them too me. I can only imagine how sexy it would be to look up and see him jerking off his cock knowing was going to happen.

Take.it.Easy
Jun 5, 2022, 12:56 PM
I dated a trans that love to cum on my face, I loved it too.

bmobius
Jun 30, 2022, 7:44 PM
I cannot express enough how much I LOVE cum on my face. There's simply nothing sexier or as empowering to let a guy nut all over my face after sucking and/or fucking for it. It's my reward for all my hard work! My cock is usually throbbing blisteringly hard after I good facial!

I also love giving myself facials when I don't want to swallow my own load. Seeing that spray erupt from myself (or any cock for that matter) is a thing of pure beauty.

Take.it.Easy
Jul 1, 2022, 11:35 AM
I love it, first time I sucked was when I was 7 (my moms BF) he had a huge cock and came all over my face.

Shyguy1376
Jul 3, 2022, 5:52 PM
I love swallowing but also love getting a facial. The feel of the heat as it lands and runs down my face. The look of his cum as it coats my beard. So erotic and exciting.

BigAlNYC
Jul 12, 2022, 2:16 AM
Oh yes. Really love it. Back when I lived in California I had a guy who I would visit. He would have me kneel in his entryway and would come out when he had jerked himself hard and near cumming, shove it into my mouth for a few strokes and then pull it out and jerk it until he sprayed his load all over my waiting face. Then he'd just say thanks and go back inside. I don't know why I thought this was so hot, but I did and I came by pretty much every time he called. Many of the times I would just stay there after with the cum dripping down my face or rubbing it into my skin while I jerked myself off. Even though that was over 20 years ago now I still think about it often, and always get excited when I do.

prettyboy69
Sep 27, 2022, 3:46 PM
love it , love it , love it...has to be the hottest thing for me I have swallowed some loads and that's been hot but a facial all over my lips especially feeling that hot cum is just so slutty and it's amazing i can have one after another and never get bored of it ..and from a guy who is dom with me even a bigger turn on ...I will take facials all day from trannies that's my favorite

TRICK69
Sep 29, 2022, 1:10 PM
I want allot of cum on my face please

park ave
Sep 29, 2022, 10:40 PM
When my second LTR lover and I sucked each other off, we almost always came in each other's mouth. But a few times when I was on my knees sucking him while he was standing, when he came close to cumming I'd take his cock out of my mouth and sit back on my heels and finish him off by jerking his cock so that he'd spurt onto my face, chest, and open mouth. Then I'd rub his cum on my chest and nipples and scoop some of it and put it in my mouth and suck it off my fingers, all the while looking him in the eyes and holding and jerking his cock with my other hand. It was incredibly intimate and erotic.

More than once he did the same to me, taking my cock out of his mouth just as I came and jerking me so that I'd cum on him. He'd take some of my cum with his fingers and put it in his mouth and then put his fingers in my mouth, and I licked the cum off them. And then we'd kiss.

95 percent of the time when we sucked each other off we would cum in each other's mouth. But yes, I can really enjoy a facial after sucking.

Littlegrizz
Sep 30, 2022, 9:34 AM
I never sucked a cock before but I soooo want to. I'd love a facial

lonestar
Sep 30, 2022, 12:07 PM
beautiful
i love cum too
i love to swallow cum as well ...
i first sucked a cock when i was 9 years old , it was huge and there was a lot of cum , i loved every drop of cum down my my throat :P I LOVE SUCKING COCK AND TO SWALLOW CUM ....

lonestar
Sep 30, 2022, 12:12 PM
LOVELY ...

BiBilly56
Oct 7, 2022, 8:06 AM
OMG!!!! I don't know if it's my age now or if I am finally coming into my own of who I really want to be it seems now days all I think about is sucking and fucking cock, and with that I think about all that sweet fine cum shooting down my throat and or all over my face as I take my finger and make sure every drop finds its way to my mouth. From the first time I ever experienced it at 15 to the present day I still get so turned on so hot so horny when I think there might be a chance I can have all that cum all that protein shooting all over my face and down my throat, in my lifetime I have only had my face covered in that hot creamy cum maybe 5 or 6 times and I so miss it and I want it daily, I must have made the final transformation from Bisexual to Gay cause all I think about anymore is cocks in my mouth and in my ass and filling me up with cum cum and more cum, there are days when I want to be nothing more than a cum dump, a cum slut, a cum whore all of the above. lol. Well, that is my story, and I am sticking to it men.

Rest85
Oct 7, 2022, 9:49 AM
Oh yes. Really love it. Back when I lived in California I had a guy who I would visit. He would have me kneel in his entryway and would come out when he had jerked himself hard and near cumming, shove it into my mouth for a few strokes and then pull it out and jerk it until he sprayed his load all over my waiting face. Then he'd just say thanks and go back inside. I don't know why I thought this was so hot, but I did and I came by pretty much every time he called. Many of the times I would just stay there after with the cum dripping down my face or rubbing it into my skin while I jerked myself off. Even though that was over 20 years ago now I still think about it often, and always get excited when I do.

That's so fucking hot!

Damienbip
Oct 14, 2022, 4:28 AM
Many job searchers remain disoriented sourcing reputable resume writing outfits equates to a correct asset and this is a understandable riddle, so we ought to first take a look at a mouse's share of of the usual aftermaths that saddled with professionals that make the prerogative and call a reputable specialized resume builder enterprise. We should kick-off this lecture by acknowledging that a website for an employment network named Ladders, says that logging a resume actualized by a resume building lab about any acknowledged job listing catalyze that professional's odds of being selected by 300%. As said, submitting a professionally drafted resume to virtually every online company vacancy position increases the applicant's percentage of confirming an zoom call by 31percent. Confucius Say:, having a good resume that is backed by a expert resume writing group produces a syringe -sharp competitive fire to professional level job seekers and especially executive -level job hunters, let it be said that inevitably every worthy professional resume scribe service also engenders powerful and effective online profiles as well as great resumes. Truth is, having sourcing a resume that is correctly -written or properly developed is perhaps the most crucial nexus of any job search, yet obtaining an equally stalwart Facebook presence is really slightly less crucial in the order of things.masturbate (https://www.eagletribune.com/news/man-implicated-in-ponzi-scheme-resigns-from-methuen-boards/article_1f78678d-e6ff-5e32-8ca8-00ba98818cae.html)

marine20
Oct 15, 2022, 10:46 PM
iv'e been sucking cocks for many years , but it wasn't til a year ago that i got my first facial. damn , i really liked it . you should try it !

RisingBi
Oct 16, 2022, 1:52 AM
The longest cocksucking session I've ever had was in a sex club in Los Angeles when I was visiting. They had these phone booth like booths which were so tight that one guy could stand and the other guy had to shimmy down to a squatting position to suck his cock. Well we took turns doing that for two hours straight, mutually sucking each other's cock, and it was the hottest oral sex I've ever had with a person. I couldn't believe my stamina: it was like I could do this forever without any need to cum, and the ecstasy feeling was never ending--pure bliss for two hours straight.

But eventually my legs couldn't hold it anymore, and I went crazy on his cock, deepthroating it like mad. I think he was exhausted as well, and decided to shoot his load, but at the same time we both had mind-blowing gay-fuelled energy. When he came, he pulled out of my mouth and started cumming all over my face. Then he used his still cumming cock to rub his cum all over my face like mad, while his cum load just continued to shoot and shoot. My face was just drenched in semen and I'd never been happier. The smell, taste, and texture was phenomenal, and that got me hooked on cum like never before.

Up until that point it was the hottest sex I'd ever had with a man or woman (though we ARE talking only one woman having sex with me 25 times over an on again off again five-year relationship with me at 27-32, and a lot of cocksucking since (anal with men only came much later)). But no matter how hard we tried, he still couldn't make me cum. I was just the most turned on I'd ever been in my life, living the most continuous sexual bliss I ever experienced, and I felt I could go on forever--if it weren't for my knees.

I've had only a couple other small facials since then, with my mostly always preferring swallowing my lovers' cum. Like one or two others have said here, I have come to feel cum deserves to be inside another man's body, absorbing into his body, whether it is my cum inside his or his cum inside mine. I can't tell you how intimate it feels for me to swallow every last drop of a man's semen and know that it's becoming part of my body. I can't wait until guys and I can begin breeding each other at the other end. I find intercourse with a man 100 times better than with a woman. When I can finally lose the condom, it's going to be heaven-like!

I have steadily progressed to having my gay side become stronger and stronger, with my feeling happier and happier, until now I'm only interested in sex and love with other men, especially gay men. When I finally have a steady fuck buddy or boyfriend, perhaps we will try the odd facial. But I'm definitely about breeding--orally and anally. God, I love men!

Tinydinkle1970
Oct 17, 2022, 6:28 AM
I received my first facial at 19, an older guy a family friend had been having me for a bout a year on and off. Usually I’d suck him off and swallow or he’d fuck me and Cum up my arse. One time I was sucking him for a quicky and he pulled out and emptied his load all over my face, hair and my shirt I absolutely loved the submissive feelings this gave me and have been a fan ever since.

CdnBadBoy
Oct 18, 2022, 6:58 AM
I love to swallow, and swirl the cum around in my mouth for a few seconds to savour it before swallowing. Don't mind a guy coming on my face if that's what gets him off. I just wipe it off with my finger and put it in my mouth afterwards, which some guys find hot (and at least 1 found disgusting, lol). As long as he's not being a jerk about it, no problem here.

BeauKnerr
Oct 19, 2022, 8:01 AM
I’ve never had a facial and I don’t think I would prefer that as the primary mode of release. I agree with all those here who have extolled the sensory wonders of a cock exploding and releasing its warm creamy payload in the mouth. That said, however, there is something I think would be very kinky and that I want to try if/when I have the opportunity again.

I think it would be hot to have the cum accumulate in my mouth as he unloads and to continue sucking him with all the cum in my mouth, allowing his cock to become thickly coated with cum while I savor the taste. I will then slowly swallow the bulk of the load but leave a healthy coating of cum on his cock as he withdrawals while still hard. Then, I want either him or me to rub his spermy cock all over my face, fully covering it with a thin sticky coating of his cum. In that scenario, having his sperm smeared all over my face would be so kinky and I will get to enjoy the best of both worlds. It will be so hot to go about the rest of my day, for as long as possible, with the feel, smell and taste of his cum saturating me and with the knowledge that he has completely marked me with his sperm. I just hope to God that no one shines a black light on me!

RisingBi
Nov 20, 2022, 9:14 PM
That is so hot, @BeauKnerr! I hope it happens for you soon!

dowmass
Nov 21, 2022, 1:11 PM
So what happens to the ?facial cum?
Do you just wipe it off- do you have the top lick it off?

BiGuyinMA
Nov 21, 2022, 3:13 PM
So what happens to the ?facial cum?
Do you just wipe it off- do you have the top lick it off?

I gather it up on my fingers and eat every drop....