PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?

dowmass
May 20, 2022, 2:18 PM
I have had the opportunity to bottom only twice.

The first one was about 7, cut and very thick. The second was about 8.5, bordering 9, cut and very thick too. I must say that I had a great experience with both of them.

Since I haven?t been with anyone smaller, here?s my question. Probably bottoms who have savored smaller and big dicks can probably answer this. Does the length and thickness of the dick matter- as in does it feel different with a smaller dick? Does it feel different taking in a cut vs uncut dick. I?d guess this is best answered by someone that has taken a ?raw? dick as in one without a condom.

Thanks for your replies!

KDaddy23
May 20, 2022, 3:55 PM
Good questions. I've had big dicks in my ass and even though I'm used to it, they're... uncomfortable and that includes how homey is using it on me. Smaller dicks are... more comfortable but, again, that depends on the guy attached to it. Do uncut ones feel different than cut ones? If they do, I've never had reason to think about it or even pay any attention to it. Like, raw dick feels different than covered dick does, and it doesn't seem to matter if homey is using the thinnest condom on the market; I know he's wearing one and I can feel it... because I'm not really feeling him and if that sounds crazy, I'd readily agree that it does but I'm not the only one who says this where covered/uncovered goes.

I learned that length and thickness... is whatever it's going to be and I just don't have a preference. Now it's a matter of those differences not being "a thing" in my head. Like, most guys prefer long, fat dicks... where I could care less how big or small the dick is - get it in me and fuck me. If, again, homey wants to use a condom, fine... but it doesn't "feel" the same and I just know it doesn't. Big fat dicks... fill you up. Stretches you and can hurt really good; smaller, slimmer dicks, eh, not so much stretching or filling and can hurt really good... just not "that much" to be a distraction and it'll become one depending on how the guy is fucking me; I've had big and small dicked guys hammer the shit out of me and I hate that with a passion, not because it hurts all that much but because it distracts me; I'm now thinking about how he's doing it and how it's bothering me more than I'm thinking about what he's doing. I'm... complicated. Has never mattered to me how big the dick is or not; it's how you use it on me that matters.

Raw feels better than covered. It just does and I can't explain why it does. If he's covered, I can feel it when he cums... but I can't "feel" it. I need a drink now...

Tight1-4u
May 20, 2022, 6:07 PM
I have to agree with KDaddy: for the most part.. the most important thing is the guy attached to the dick and if he knows how to use what he has.. size is more a personal thing.. you will learn along the way.. but yes it dose feel different covered or raw.. personally I prefer raw and a bit above average in length and girth only because of feeling full.. being stretched a little.. but I have had guys that are on the smaller size that have fucked me better than guys with much more.. most of all I have found that it is just about relaxing and enjoying what is in your pussy at the moment.. there are a lot of things you as the bottom can do to enhance the moment.. even as simple as just communicating to your top what feels good or moving your hips while he fucks you.. don?t be afraid to try new things.. I assure you your tops really want to please you and you should want to please them.. I promise You if they can see and hear that they are pleasing you they will enjoy doing it.. 99% of top guys are worried that they are pleasuring you.. they just really want and need to know they did good..

cornholejoe
May 20, 2022, 9:14 PM
i prefer 7 med thick but really have took them from 6 to 8 inchs some was really thick but all felt good at the time

Jazminedress
May 20, 2022, 10:59 PM
I like them more average

KDaddy23
May 21, 2022, 4:39 PM
I like them more average

Me, too; five or six (or even less) inches is just more enjoyable than having a tree trunk shoved into that very tight place. We believe bigger is better... right up until we find out that it isn't. Ouch.

BackyardShaman
May 21, 2022, 5:44 PM
I much prefer a smaller guy, but if I?m otherwise comfortable with the guy I?ll do my best to accommodate him. I don?t like it rough, but I want us both to enjoy it. I have a friend I haven?t seen for a few years that is extremely wide, not long, but thick, and wide and it?s uncomfortable at first. He?s around 5 inches but the width is way above average and he takes his time getting it in so I find I can accommodate him and enjoy it. It?s been a long time since I took one raw, but I couldn?t really say cut or uncut felt any different. So I prefer average to just below average length and width.

Jazminedress
May 22, 2022, 1:23 AM
Me, too; five or six (or even less) inches is just more enjoyable than having a tree trunk shoved into that very tight place. We believe bigger is better... right up until we find out that it isn't. Ouch.

Exactly, not too mention I dont have to fight a gag reflex, I want to enjoy, not work

dicktrobing
May 22, 2022, 2:35 AM
Girth and length on the larger size is always a pleasure to accommodate, however a smaller cock on a guy that knows what the prostate is all about is absolute joy

jjourneyman
May 22, 2022, 6:54 AM
7 thick is good
8 is great
9 is fine
10 is absolutely amazing!

I've never had a live dick over 10, but I'd certainly be up for the challenge! Also, I agree with almost everyone else... raw is best

Blmbiguy
May 22, 2022, 8:20 AM
I have found that it’s more how the guy attached to the cock uses it. I’ve have guys with smaller cocks fuck me that have made it hurt worse than a guy I know that has an 11” very thick cock. But I prefer larger, 7”+ and thicker cocks, something about when they get in you deep and you can feel them hitting bottom, so to say. I do not notice a difference between cut and uncut when being fucked. I do prefer the feel of a bare cock when being fucked.

Neonaught
May 22, 2022, 10:01 AM
I have found that it’s more how the guy attached to the cock uses it. I’ve have guys with smaller cocks fuck me that have made it hurt worse than a guy I know that has an 11” very thick cock. But I prefer larger, 7”+ and thicker cocks, something about when they get in you deep and you can feel them hitting bottom, so to say. I do not notice a difference between cut and uncut when being fucked. I do prefer the feel of a bare cock when being fucked.

I'm in total agreement. As a top who has bottomed a few times I came to understand how much as cock as big as mine can hurt someone and that just makes me go limp. I've learned to be a good top who is always sensitive to his partners comfort. I'm there to give us both as much pleasure as possible and pain must be minimized by carefully lubing and dilating his ass with progressively larger toys until he's relaxed, open and ready for me to enter. I must be doing something right because all my bottoms are highly appreciative and they always come back for more. A few of them tell me I have a "magic cock" and I just grin knowing how many times I have heard those same words use!

bob onit
May 22, 2022, 10:19 AM
I prefer sucking on "average" 6inches. I can more easily alter my focus/method of giving pleasure. I also like circumcized cock

ILickherwell
May 22, 2022, 2:28 PM
I had an 8" thick monster, very uncomfortable, he came 3 times not in me amd could go for hours.
I had a less than 6" not fat. That was fuckin awesome. I wish he was able to last like the 8 incher. I'd marry him....lol

Waylon
May 24, 2022, 9:18 AM
I am not a size queen but because I have tamed my gag reflex, I enjoy cocks that are a bit bigger than average, Long and not too thick are fun to deep throat and even shorter thicker cocks are good as they fill my mouth. Short little chubby dicks are not my cup of teabut I did blow a guy like that and freaked him out when I took his entire cock and balls into my mouth. He came right away.

stonebow
May 24, 2022, 10:19 AM
I have to agree with KDaddy: for the most part.. the most important thing is the guy attached to the dick and if he knows how to use what he has.. size is more a personal thing.. you will learn along the way.. but yes it dose feel different covered or raw.. personally I prefer raw and a bit above average in length and girth only because of feeling full.. being stretched a little.. but I have had guys that are on the smaller size that have fucked me better than guys with much more.. most of all I have found that it is just about relaxing and enjoying what is in your pussy at the moment.. there are a lot of things you as the bottom can do to enhance the moment.. even as simple as just communicating to your top what feels good or moving your hips while he fucks you.. don?t be afraid to try new things.. I assure you your tops really want to please you and you should want to please them.. I promise You if they can see and hear that they are pleasing you they will enjoy doing it.. 99% of top guys are worried that they are pleasuring you.. they just really want and need to know they did good..

The "need to know they did good" is why they dig when you cum without touching yourself. I'll push their hand away if they start jacking me. I honestly don't need or want the added stimulation...their cock moving in my ass is what it's all about...and it's enough. And when I cum they have a point of pride. As for size mattering...it's very much about technique. That said, I've cum more often from taking a large dick than a smaller one. Bare vs. condom?....don't know...never been fucked raw. I may just have to try it. My only concern then would be if I discover I like it a little TOO much.....:eek2:

seniorsucker
May 27, 2022, 1:01 PM
59709This guy gave me a great fuck. I guess its about 6" I can take bigger but this one to me is ideal.

travelmanNW
May 27, 2022, 1:13 PM
59709This guy gave me a great fuck. I guess its about 6" I can take bigger but this one to me is ideal. Thats A nice cock

dowmass
May 27, 2022, 5:02 PM
The "need to know they did good" is why they dig when you cum without touching yourself. I'll push their hand away if they start jacking me. I honestly don't need or want the added stimulation...their cock moving in my ass is what it's all about...and it's enough. And when I cum they have a point of pride. As for size mattering...it's very much about technique. That said, I've cum more often from taking a large dick than a smaller one. Bare vs. condom?....don't know...never been fucked raw. I may just have to try it. My only concern then would be if I discover I like it a little TOO much.....:eek2:

This is exactly what happened when I bottomed for the first time.
My top was about 7 inches very thick and cut. A perfect gentleman that went on for 20-25 minutes in different positions including cowgirl. He then took me in a spooning position and after a few minutes jerked me off. My jizz came out in seconds and all the fun was gone. My top wasn't done yet, and he took another 20-25 minutes jerking himself off in the bathroom. But for his jerking me off we could have gone on for another 30 minutes!
Sad, no?

isukdix
Jun 9, 2022, 9:34 AM
For me size does matter, I’ve sucked some really small cocks and some real big ones, I prefer a cut cock 6 to 7 inches and medium thickness, that’s just the right size for me whether I’m getting fucked or giving a blowjob

DLazguy
Jun 9, 2022, 8:09 PM
I've only bottomed once and he was about 8-8.5 cut and thick. I really enjoyed it. Since then I've only wanted a long, thick and cut cock to play with. I've sucked smaller cocks and it just doesn't do anything for me. I want my mouth full of thick meat when I suck. I don't want their cock to disappear when I wrap my hand around it. I want 3+ inches sticking out from my hand. I've played with 10" long dildos that were about 7.25" in circumference. I like the stretched feeling that you feel from the girth and I like feeling multiple inches going in and out of me. Because of what I like/want, I'm still looking for that 8+ thick monster.

tommyswing
Jun 11, 2022, 2:31 PM
I enjoy larger ones for a number of reasons. It's easier for me to play the submissive role if hes longer and thicker than me. Like others have said I love that sensation in my mouth it gets so full and in my bottom too I love that full feeling. I also get an adrenaline rush the next day after I'm fucked by somebody large

bmobius
Jun 30, 2022, 7:40 PM
I'd have to say comfort matters the most. I've had up to 10 inches inside and while it really filled my ass up, it wasn't super enjoyable beyond the novelty of watching 10 inches plow in and out of my back door. I'm a lot more comfortable with a decently girthy 5-7 inches. Something I can ride while on top without feeling pain. Plus, the small it is, the more room in my ass for cum!

jimkimball
Jul 1, 2022, 12:54 PM
Yes it does I love sucking a nice big cock 8" or bigger.
The biggest I have sucked is 12" ,this guy would come often because he liked how I sucked his cock .
I love sucking a nick long thick cock and lick it as I suck it.
I'd really like to find to nice cocks to ride and suck in a threesome has always been a big fantasy of mine.

ILickherwell
Jul 1, 2022, 1:23 PM

I couldnt agree more. I had an 8" monster and it wasn't that pleasurable.
Then I had had a 5 or 6 incher.. now that was great.
Sad part is the big one could go for hours and the smaller one a few minuts.
Such is life.