PDA

View Full Version : What is your top App, or website for finding guys for sex?

Kip2june
May 15, 2022, 3:40 PM
I use Squirt.org and have tried some others. I like squirt because I don?t need an app on my phone for my wife to find.

I did download Grindr onto a second phone I have, but it seems difficult to use. Maybe I need the paid version?

What is your go to app or website???

Jozyxt
May 15, 2022, 8:31 PM
Double list works OK. There area a lot of flakes but I have met some good guys there too. If you can host they will come. If not then it won't be as easy.

I have free Silver Daddies. I only has one contact work out for one meeting. He was a bit of a dud and it didn't work. I get a lot of contacts for other cities, that never have amounted to anything beyond bland responses, so I assume are bots.

I found some good head on Adam 4 Adam. Lots of bot/flakes and men from other countries contact me too.

I use these because they are installed on my PC. I use a Linux virtual machine hosted on my Windows physical machine for these activities. The whole thing is hidden from all other activities. I have an cheap second phone too, without a sim card and use that tethered to my regular phone. .

Warmnsalty
May 16, 2022, 8:20 AM
Adam4Adam and Grindr work best in my area. Doublelist is nothing but flakes and pic collectors. Nothing comes close to the success I used to have on CL.

chongster
May 16, 2022, 10:15 AM
Squirt.org has worked well for me. I'm a paid member for less than $10 a month if you buy a year. If you're to cheap to shell that out don't expect good results.

DLazguy
May 16, 2022, 11:22 AM
Currently I am using A4A, Sniffies, Doublelist, Squirt, SilverDaddies and Grindr. I have only found and met up with 3 guys from Grindr (since Aug 2021). I used to use CL when it was around. That site was the best. I found men and women to play with. I'm just recently trying to open up completely and fully enjoy being with a guy. With that being said, I have to be physically attracted to be with someone. For a guy, he needs to be in decent shape, not too old, not hairy, good looking and have a nice sized cock. There are other criteria, but those are a few. I know that being picky limits my odds and I'm good with that. I'm looking for quality, not quantity (well, girth and length too).