PDA

View Full Version : In your ass

Skuttfarkuss
May 15, 2022, 2:33 PM
When you are really horny and enjoying a great masturbation session do you like to put something in your ass? I bet you do. What do you find it best for that pleasure?

cornholejoe
May 15, 2022, 4:11 PM
try to get a friend to come and fuck me in the ass

Curiousguy525
May 15, 2022, 5:56 PM
I have a few toys, some that vibrate. Anal and prostate stimulation makes the orgasm so much better

Jozyxt
May 15, 2022, 8:23 PM
Yes.

The best thing ever was a guy that gave me a digital P spot massage. I came like I was 18 again. I sometiems use a dildoe in the shower. It slips in nicely and has a suction cup base so it sticks to the tile wall. I enjoy humping it while i beat off. Or even if I don't beat off.

NEWTOOTHIS
May 15, 2022, 8:30 PM
I haven’t bought any toys yet but my fingers have definitely been used !

jjourneyman
May 15, 2022, 11:34 PM
Toys are good. They will work... but there's nothing like the human touch of a live cock fucking you and leaving you with a wet calling card.

DLazguy
May 16, 2022, 11:35 AM
When I get really turned on, I use plugs and dildos. I have used a trailer ball because of its size, shape and ability to hide it in plain site in the garage. The hitch ball is 2-5/16" or 7.26" in circumference , which gives a nice full feeling and stretch.

BackyardShaman
May 16, 2022, 6:27 PM
A dick or a finger of course, but if alone one of the Tantalus dildos is my preferred toy. The right shape and size (like an average dick with a pronounced head on it). I’m not a big fan of vibrators or fat butt plugs, however if I’m getting ready to be fucked by a fat dick I may use a butt plug. Honestly I’m so tight now my finger feels like a dick.