PDA

View Full Version : How many guys are afraid to suck their first cock?

Kip2june
May 14, 2022, 5:40 PM
I am 57M in great shape and married. Have sex with the wife sometimes which is good. I have been interested in cock though for at least 35 years. I was not sure how interested until about 10 years ago. When out of town a few years ago I found a guy online that came to my hotel room and JO with me. I wanted to try sucking him, but he was worried about that so I did not. I was also very drunk. I came all over myself and then he came on me and that was it.

I have in the past couple years had a number of guys from squirt ready to meet and JO with me and who would let me suck their cocks, but I never quite pull the trigger to go through with it. It is exciting to think about, and normally after jerking off for a few days when I cum then I no longer think about it for a few days. Maybe I need to make sure I don't cum until I do it next time?? I really want to go through with it. I get hard just thinking about it and I imagine sucking guys cocks that I see walking down the street, etc....

Anybody else have problems getting that first one in their mouths?? I want to swallow too!! HELP!!!

Going to Reading, PA next week for a few days on business and then Cincinnati, Ohio the beginning of June for a week. So I have plenty of chances cumming up. :tongue:

Thanks for any tips you guys may have.

Ashct22
May 14, 2022, 7:07 PM
Just do it! If the thought of it makes you hard, you are ready. I guarantee you will be so glad you did. And once you have done it once, you will become addicted….

csreef
May 14, 2022, 7:48 PM
Listen, when you feel comfortable, it will happen. Take things in steps! Good Luck!

Jozyxt
May 14, 2022, 8:35 PM
I started by feeding. When I felt comfortable that I knew the game well enough, I sucked a cock. It was great and I am glad I did. I enjoy it every time.

waitingtomeetyou
May 14, 2022, 8:39 PM
I have had these fantasies for a long time. Finally I hooked up with husband and wife where the husband wanted to watch. But things kept going further quickly and I wanted to to suck his cock to see what it was like. I always lost my interest in thinking about sucking cock after I jerked off. But in this situation I had no problem sucking his cock or actually doing anything after I cum. I felt good being able to please the others no matter how. So I have gotten over the first time jitters. Things went on for a few months but has now ended. I know now I will not have problem doing anything before or after I cum now.

Rest85
May 14, 2022, 11:24 PM
I am 57M in great shape and married. Have sex with the wife sometimes which is good. I have been interested in cock though for at least 35 years. I was not sure how interested until about 10 years ago. When out of town a few years ago I found a guy online that came to my hotel room and JO with me. I wanted to try sucking him, but he was worried about that so I did not. I was also very drunk. I came all over myself and then he came on me and that was it.

I have in the past couple years had a number of guys from squirt ready to meet and JO with me and who would let me suck their cocks, but I never quite pull the trigger to go through with it. It is exciting to think about, and normally after jerking off for a few days when I cum then I no longer think about it for a few days. Maybe I need to make sure I don't cum until I do it next time?? I really want to go through with it. I get hard just thinking about it and I imagine sucking guys cocks that I see walking down the street, etc....

Anybody else have problems getting that first one in their mouths?? I want to swallow too!! HELP!!!

Going to Reading, PA next week for a few days on business and then Cincinnati, Ohio the beginning of June for a week. So I have plenty of chances cumming up. :tongue:

Thanks for any tips you guys may have.

It does sound like you are ready to try it. You mentioned that you wanted to suck the guy in your hotel room. I am sure you would have if he had been on board about it. I would recommend not having an orgasm when you are with someone until after you have sucked his cock. You mention how you no longer think about sucking for a few days after having jacked off. I am very similar in that way. If I am with someone and he wants to help me cum, I always ask to suck him before I get off. I want to be as horny and edgy as possible when sucking.
Good luck. I am sure your opportunity will come soon enough. Let us know when it happens, and what you think about doing it again.

licyou69
May 15, 2022, 7:56 AM
Not afraid as much as picky about the man/cock I want in my mouth and the cum I'll be swallowing.

Kysquire
May 15, 2022, 8:58 AM
It's a big step! I was a feeder for several years. I wanted to see what it was all about. Started out just jacking guys and one day I almost had to force myself to do it. I know I wasn't very good but after a few sessions I started to get comfortable with a cock in my mouth. Then, I had to decide to swallow the cum. So, for me it was a developmental thing. I did it in stages. So, to all FIRST timers, we all went through what you are going through.

Jazminedress
May 15, 2022, 11:57 AM
as CsReef said, when you are ready you will be ready...........sometimes the fantasy is enough, sometimes you need the real thing, only you can decide what is best for you. Yes, it is scary the first time, no different than the first time you have sex with a girl

tongueteaser
May 15, 2022, 1:16 PM
I was naturally nervous and was shaking when I met this guy first time. It felt strange meeting a guy the first time and I was about to suck his cock. All kinds of things racing through my head like should I ask for his cock or will he give me the go ahead. How big is it and will I suck cock to his expectations? Will he cum in me and how much and how fast? I talked to him for a few minutes to get calmed down. I was told to play with his cock and did so. He said why dont you suck on it now as it was rock hard. I was like a natural and surprised myself sucking his cock. I was in heaven and sucking and he came in me so fast. I wanted it to last longer. It was much easier meeting the second time

KDaddy23
May 15, 2022, 2:09 PM
I know a guy with a similar problem: He wants to suck cock but then he jerks off thinking about it and the urge to suck cock goes away. The thing to do? Don't think about it then jerk off; that will kill any cocksucking urges in a flat skinny second.

SilkyHoseLover
May 18, 2022, 10:17 AM
Guess it can be scary, but my first time was like falling off a log...

Once I made up my mind that I wanted to try it, it was something that I anticipated without trepidation, and calmly took that bad boy into my mouth for an experience like none other in my life to that point. It felt natural, it felt good, and I had absolutely no regrets or second thoughts afterward. I'm still the same person I was beforehand, just one who realized and acknowledged that he liked everything about sucking a cock!

But I get to know the other guy first - I don't just connect with someone from a hook-up site and go for it...

Fzmr9t
May 18, 2022, 10:53 AM
My first time, I just dropped to my knees, pulled his shorts and briefs down, took his cock in my hand and put it into my mouth. All without hesitation. It felt sooo natural!

MontyinHamilton
May 18, 2022, 11:03 AM
I was afraid for yrs to even meet up with a guy, it took forever to finally realize "hey, this is what turns you on, and you masturbate to it so why are you wondering if you want to"? So I met up with a guy who wanted to tech me stuff, we talked a few different times about my secret and then I asked if he wanted to j/o together, next time I let him blow me, then I blew him another day. I never saw him after that because he wasn't my type and seemed kind of needy and pushing me to start a relationship of sorts. But I knew with each step that I liked or at least was turned on by men, so when I found another guy later that I thought was handsome and my type moved forward again, I was nervous and chatty my first visit and nothing happened, same thing on my second visit but I decided after yapping away about my story and not wanting to go home empty handed or wondering just kissed him and enjoyed making out while he led the way and got undressed and I did the same. I stroked him and rubbed cocks and played with his nipples before heading downtown to the good stuff, kissed his torso a bit and kissed his shaft and head before licking and sucking that big cannon for about 30 mins, I never made him come which was a let down but he moaned and twisted and thrusted his hips and moaned my name a few times which was a turn on. Long story sort, I think we all take steps, it's like being a teen all over and kissing a girl, then next time you kiss her neck and shoulders and then go for the boobs, then you learn to undo a bra with one hand lol, which eventually leads to heavy petting and grinding and then getting naked and fumbling around til you get laid. It takes some people weeks or months to get to that place, others just grab a boob, finger the pussy and drop the drawers and stick it in the first time if the girl is ready too.

So yeah, being with a man is going to be a mind bender in a way, but once you tell yourself why waste time? And you just go with it if you like the guy, truthfully, once you suck a cock you will know instantly if it's your thing. And if you like it you really just opened a floodgate, once you have sucked 2 or 3? It's all you will think about sexually, I forgot women by my 3rd and knew I would be open to seeing men for more than just one offs and maybe find a long term guy to date or fling with. I still have doubts sometimes because of society in the past and because I still like women's bodies and their taste and smell, the soft skin and silky hair, everything I know and am comfortable with, but yet, though I like their bodies etc, for some reason I have no desire to sleep with them, I am attracted to sexy masculine men, I could start jerking off to a hot 30 yr female I think is attractive or who I might have went for earlier in life and yes, once in a while I can come to sex thoughts about them, maybe one in 20 times, but I usually have to flip over to thoughts of sex with men to get off, I literally explode in 5 mins and bit feels so good.. go figure, I think one thing that holds me back with men is they might be dangerous, or unclean or smelly and lacking hygeine, but so far every gay guy I met has had been really cool, had zero smell or taste, they shower up so clean there is no scent at all, no cologne even, just clean skin and the taste of their pre come in your mouth afterwards. So from being afraid and wondering for yrs to now wanting to smell a man's cologne and feel his hands on and in me as he kisses and teases me? Wow! It was well worth the wait, I just wish I had more courage earlier, but it is what it is. My advice? Just go with it and follow through, you will be just as scared next time anyways, so if you make a date, just go and see what happens, you can always walk away and try again, but you'll at least know if you want to try again, you won't be wondering as much at least.

atxbi
May 18, 2022, 11:06 AM
I know it took me a long time and a lot of thinking for me to get the nerve to go out and do it. And I’m sure like a lot of guys, when I finally swallowed my first load, I had almost immediate regret about why I waited so long to try it.

jimkimball
May 18, 2022, 2:31 PM
My friend started sucking my cock and always begged me to suck him and it took me almost a year before I finally did and loved it couldn't get enough .

phalluster
May 19, 2022, 10:40 PM
Kip2june I am just like you. Married, have good sex, but have been fantasizing about cock since I was a teen and got sucked at gloryholes many times. Now I want to be the one sucking and want to taste another man's cum. I met a guy online who seemed like the perfect man to connect with, but before I went through with it realized that me hooking up with him would really be no different than me having an affair with a woman. That is the entire reason I didn't go ahead and meet him. So to other married guys who have hooked up with men, how do you reconcile that?

Neonaught
May 20, 2022, 10:07 AM
Kip2june I am just like you. Married, have good sex, but have been fantasizing about cock since I was a teen and got sucked at gloryholes many times. Now I want to be the one sucking and want to taste another man's cum. I met a guy online who seemed like the perfect man to connect with, but before I went through with it realized that me hooking up with him would really be no different than me having an affair with a woman. That is the entire reason I didn't go ahead and meet him. So to other married guys who have hooked up with men, how do you reconcile that?

I'm aquainted with quite a number of men whose wives have cut them off from all sex so they get what the need outside of their marriages. The wives actions seem to justify the husbands actions in my book. How unfair is it to deny your life mate a happy sex life and then refuse to allow them to express their sex drive with others if done safely and discreetly? Now if the man has a happy sex life with his wife and still seeks elsewhere, then we start to get into the weeds. I'm one of the lucky few who has a wife who still has great sex with me but has never been able to match my sex drive, especially after a terrible car crash left her with some physical limitations. We're both bi and she has no objections to me enjoying men and couples alone but I cannot be with another woman without her present. That works just fine for us so I think common sense adaptations can be worked out if both partners love each other and have confidence in the strength of their relationship.

KDaddy23
May 21, 2022, 4:33 PM
The fear is real and that doesn't count being in that moment where there's a dick right there and waiting for you to suck it. That's even scarier and it's weird because you know that there are guys who suck dick and you can imagine yourself doing it - while being fearful of what will be said or done even if someone were to find out that you were thinking about this - but it's still very damned scary to suck dick for the first time and despite any knowledge and one's desire to.

I only know of one way to get over it. Just say, "Fuck it..." and do it. The truth is that it's not going to be a problem until it becomes one... or unless you make it one for yourself. Was I scared my first time? Nope and I probably should have been but it was... highly exciting and more so when I knew I shouldn't be doing it or allowing it to be done. But I've given enough guys their first cocksucking experience and I know what scares them and, until that moment, what prevents them from doing what they know they want to do. It's so scary because it's really "unknown territory" and knowing that people do suck dick doesn't help much because that's them... and now it's you. You either learn to conquer your fears or you let them consume you and that's about the size of it. Being married is the worst situation ever and there is a lot to be fearful about but even if you don't suck a dick, this, too, is a fear that must be conquered; otherwise, you're just going to keep living with it and I can't think of anything that's more mentally unhealthy than doing this.

But, yeah, the real fear is not really knowing what it's going to be like. Being sucked is scary but "easier" to deal and cope with compared to, again, there's a dick right there and now you have to get past the fear of it and take it into your mouth and, hopefully - and like so many men - you will find that it was "stupid" of you to be afraid to do it. You gotta figure out how to not be afraid and no one can really tell you how to do this.

Silvano1249
May 21, 2022, 5:48 PM
I have the same urge to suck a cock and I get very hard just writing this and I want it badly to the point of seeing men crotch always and imagining his cock deep in my mouth full of cum. Been looking for a while but have not found yet a cock to feed his cum to me

ILickherwell
May 22, 2022, 2:39 PM
Not cumming first definitely helps, also if you want to swallow ask him to hold your head so you cant back out.
That's what I did last fall, I'm looking to repeat until I'm more comfortable.

Kysquire
May 23, 2022, 9:25 AM
I started by feeding. When I felt comfortable that I knew the game well enough, I sucked a cock. It was great and I am glad I did. I enjoy it every time.
Same here! I love a blow job and my wonderful wife who I love dearly just doesn't suck cock. I'd go to the XXX theaters and let guys enjoy my 8" thick cock. Did that several years. Met a couple who hosted MMF's. She wanted to see her hubby and me suck dick. I didn't get much out of first sucking a cock since I was 13 probably because I was doing it so I could fuck his hot wife. However when I would go to the XXX theater I would let guys enjoy my cock but I started getting the urge to suck cock. I had a guy on his knees sucking me as I was sitting in an aisle seat and I motioned for another guy to bring his cock over. He walked over (he had been jacking watching me get a blow job) and I popped his cock in my mouth and it was good! My type of fun sucking cock while getting sucked. That's been well over 10-12 years and I still LOVE to suck dick and get mine sucked! On, my wife knows now. I told her that I loved getting a blow job and I was going to find people who would do it. I also told her that I loved her and was not not interested in getting involved with another woman. So I let guys suck me off and its fair and proper that I return the favor. She said OK but "I don't want any details and I don't want it in our home". She even gave me a couple pair of her lacy panties to suck cock in.

Bluespark69
May 23, 2022, 3:41 PM
Wow, I think you just wrote my profile for the most part. Same age, similar time frame, met once in a hotel with an older guy. I?ve been interested in playing with cock for several years now but have lists of apprehension, nervous, feel guilty, stds etc. I like others on here get hit and horny, want cock then JO then the want goes away. Lol. Til the next time I get horny!

I had one experience probably 10+ years ago while travelling on business. Previously I had been chatting with a guy off Craigslist, before they cut it off, then we hooked up. I was all nervous and scared I was going to be in the daily news. Turns out the guy was much older,70+, liked to suck and swallow, but when I tried to suck him, he then told me he doesn?t get hard or cum. He did suck me and swallow, then he left.
I shut down and killed all offline for awhile.

but for the last several years I?ve been interested in feeling a nice hard cock both giving and receiving it and maybe more, anal!

Anyway I still haven?t jumped in due to reasons above, plus, now I need the little blue pill to help with wife occasionally. It does work!

nu2curious
May 28, 2022, 3:23 PM
My friend started sucking my cock and always begged me to suck him and it took me almost a year before I finally did and loved it couldn't get enough .

That's what every guy says, " once you taste a dick you will love it ".

twilde1952
May 28, 2022, 3:32 PM
Sucking my first cock wasn't fear but thrilling and excitement of what was about to happen. My heart was pounding and I couldn't get down there fast enough to quench my thirst and desire to have a cock in my mouth. I hope I live long enough to do it again.

jjourneyman
May 28, 2022, 5:24 PM
I think most guys (and maybe girls) tend to over-think it. I was fortunate... the first cock I got to suck literally was just a few inches from my mouth, so there was no hesitation on my part. The second he let me hold it, I just knew what we both wanted and that was for him to fuck my mouth and throat, and let me swallow his thick load.

Once you get your first taste, you'll always want more.

I love feeding first-timers, and I try to make it as comfortable and stress-free as possible. There's nothing better than having an eager cocksucker service you... except maybe servicing one myself.

Veryoralniceguy
May 30, 2022, 7:46 AM
For me, it seemed so natural. I think I was born a bisexual. I started jacking off when I was 5 or 6. I was always wondering what other kids and mens cocks looked like. Then when I was 8, my mother bought me a seasons pass to the local public swimming pool. She’d drop me off in the morning and pick me up when I called and wanted to go home. My first trip to the swimming pool was amazing. When I entered the changing room and shower area, I saw so many cocks, I couldn’t believe how big the older mens cocks looked. All I could think about was what it would be like to suck them. A week later, I sucked my first cock, it all seemed so natural, I loved it. The thing I remember most, was how small my mouth seemed and how big the cocks were.

skuz69
May 31, 2022, 8:32 AM
I had been checking out men's asses ever since I was in college in the late 60's and early 70's, but never acted on it until just recently. Now, I'm sorry that I didn't start sucking cock a long time ago when I (and the guys I'm sucking) was much more attractive and could still get good and hard and shoot a nice load. So, I love it now, but really think I would have loved it even more if I had started in my 20's and 30's. I say, go for it when you have the opportunity. Don't wait.

Biguyincolorado
Jun 1, 2022, 11:21 AM
I never was afraid of sucking my first cock. Always felt like I would be missing something if I didn't suck cock. My first experience was so enjoyable and I still enjoy sucking cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors to this day.

ilovetowatchcs
Jun 1, 2022, 1:05 PM
If it's your very first cock you will suck, do your best to be in a place where you can take your time. You don't want your first blowjob to be a quickie.

Finalygirl
Jun 2, 2022, 2:24 AM
well you have to be more relaxed about it, if you stiffen up too much, then the head will always be there, try to let it develop out of a conversation and just touch the other person's pants every now and then first.

dicktrobing
Jun 2, 2022, 6:12 AM

It's all about swallowing another guy's pride and joy :tongue:

The real courage is making that call / contact with a guy and the walking through the door.

Once you are in the company of another man you both know what you both there for.

When you take his cock in your mouth you'll wounder what all the fuss was about

tsd mstr
Jun 2, 2022, 7:33 AM
Like so many others, I’ve wanted to experience anything and possibly everything with someone else that has a cock. I especially want to suck one and swallow, but alas will probably always chicken out!