PDA

View Full Version : Hands free cum

chongster
May 14, 2022, 10:49 AM
The other day I hooked up with a young guy who is becoming my regular. The first time I fucked him I sucked him off first, we had a great time but he told me after that he would rather get fucked before he got off.
Well this time we had some hot foreplay then got down to the fucking. I love fucking his cute little ass and I can go as long as I want so I was working him over pretty good and doing all I could to hit that "P" spot. Sometimes I would slip a finger in and push the head of my cock down against his prostate and I could tell he liked this very much and soon he was cumming like a fountain without touching his cock. Damn it was hot!
It was a first for both of us, I love when my bottom cums but the hands free part made it so much hotter knowing that I made him cum.

tongueteaser
May 14, 2022, 1:12 PM
So nice. I would eat his cum and lick his young head clean. So hot of a post

Neonaught
May 15, 2022, 10:12 AM
Put him in missionary position and angle your cock upward next time and he'll do it again and again. I love making bottoms cum just from a proper fuck!

Blmbiguy
May 15, 2022, 11:28 AM
I’ve cum hands free while being fuck. The guys cock hits me p spot just right and it will sit long before I erupt.

DLazguy
May 16, 2022, 11:42 AM
I hope to experience this one day. The thought of a long, thick cock fucking me until I cum hands free sounds like a dream come true.

Tight1-4u
May 16, 2022, 11:56 PM
I love being fucked long and deep.. love feeling his cock in me sliding in and out.. love when he is hitting my p spot and driving me sexually crazy.. love it when he makes me cum hands free.. it is so powerful and last’s much longer.. makes me quiver and shake, and gasp for air!! The only thing better is when I feel him exploding deep inside me.. feel his cum deep inside me.. I love it!!!

Neonaught
May 17, 2022, 10:05 AM
I'll second that emotion! a couple of my regulars always have continuous anal orgasm until I stop and withdrawn from their ass. I love giving that kind of pleasure!

I love being fucked long and deep.. love feeling his cock in me sliding in and out.. love when he is hitting my p spot and driving me sexually crazy.. love it when he makes me cum hands free.. it is so powerful and last’s much longer.. makes me quiver and shake, and gasp for air!! The only thing better is when I feel him exploding deep inside me.. feel his cum deep inside me.. I love it!!!

jjourneyman
May 17, 2022, 12:31 PM
The first time I was fucked, I came hands free. I came so hard I actually saw stars and almost passed out (no drugs or anything except a hard 8 inch cock in my ass). When I finally came back to my senses, he was just about to finish inside me. I was probably as limp as a towel at that point. All I could feel was him grinding into me. And, after he came, he held me up for a bit before pulling out. I had cum all over the floor and down the side of my leg on on my foot. Meanwhile, his cum was leaking out along the inside of my thighs. I just pulled up my board shorts and walked home.

jjourneyman
May 17, 2022, 12:33 PM
The other day I hooked up with a young guy who is becoming my regular. The first time I fucked him I sucked him off first, we had a great time but he told me after that he would rather get fucked before he got off.
Well this time we had some hot foreplay then got down to the fucking. I love fucking his cute little ass and I can go as long as I want so I was working him over pretty good and doing all I could to hit that "P" spot. Sometimes I would slip a finger in and push the head of my cock down against his prostate and I could tell he liked this very much and soon he was cumming like a fountain without touching his cock. Damn it was hot!
It was a first for both of us, I love when my bottom cums but the hands free part made it so much hotter knowing that I made him cum.

Enjoy your time... I have a younger guy who is interested too. NICE!

isukdix
May 18, 2022, 2:14 PM
I have cum hands free several times while being fucked, the first time I was on all 4s and he was hitting me just right and I shot my load right before he came inside me, all the other times my man is on top of me while I’m dressed sexy for him, I lube my cock and his belly so that as he makes love to me he slides back and forth on my cock, it’s so special Cumming this way with my arms and legs wrapped around him as he makes love to me

monaohio
May 19, 2022, 9:23 AM
i love when a guy fucks me on my back and he hits that one spot over and over and makes my cock cum like a pussy does with out touching it

Jozyxt
May 21, 2022, 5:46 PM
The only time I can hands free cum is by slapping my prostate externally using a big dildoe. When it works the feeling is great. There is added tension in that missing will hit your balls. But that is OK for me too as I love getting them slapped.

dowmass
May 21, 2022, 6:41 PM
i love when a guy fucks me on my back and he hits that one spot over and over and makes my cock cum like a pussy does with out touching it

IMO, The best position for that kind of pleasure is ?Doggie?. In this position, the dick can go real deep and hit the prostate.

jjourneyman
May 22, 2022, 7:07 AM
I have to agree with dowmass... Doggy feels more pleasurable, and I think it is a more submissive position, which I find to be a real turn-on whether I am the top or bottom.

stonebow
May 24, 2022, 10:01 AM
Didn't cum the first time I was fucked.....but my first prostatic orgasm made me a confirmed bottom! Oh I enjoy giving head too.....but only because of the pleasure I know I'm giving. Bottoming is something I do equally for me and my top.

Danoamr
May 24, 2022, 10:06 PM
I came hands free the first time i took a dildo, it was amazing. I havent been able to do it again. Ill have to try a real cock some time.

agentlemanstouch
May 25, 2022, 10:43 AM
I rode a guy cowgirl and I came hands free best climax ever need to find a new partner ,anybody in ocean cty looking for a dd free clean bottom im available

Neonaught
May 26, 2022, 9:44 AM
In my experience there are Bottoms and then there are what I call Natural Bottoms. A Bottom loves to get fucked and enjoys it while a Natural Bottom is born to have anal orgasms from being well-fucked. My own typology based on years of experience but there you are!

jjourneyman
May 28, 2022, 11:20 AM
In my experience there are Bottoms and then there are what I call Natural Bottoms. A Bottom loves to get fucked and enjoys it while a Natural Bottom is born to have anal orgasms from being well-fucked. My own typology based on years of experience but there you are!

I concur, Neonaught. I've bottomed quite a few times and enjoy it. I also top. I have a young neighbor who is a Natural Bottom. He loves sucking my cock and getting fucked. I think his whole mission in life is to keep my balls drained. LOL