PDA

View Full Version : Cum covered nipples

Rest85
May 13, 2022, 6:31 PM
If I came in the front door only to hear the back door slam, then find my gf on the bed naked with her nipples coated with cum, I would lick them clean while I fucked her with an uncontrollable fervor.

Would any of you cum lovers do the same?

Veryoralniceguy
May 13, 2022, 7:11 PM
I’d lick the cum off her nipples and then eat her pussy until she came. Then I’d have suck me off and pull out of her mouth and cum all over her stomach and lick it up.

csreef
May 13, 2022, 8:04 PM
I had a GF who loved it when I came on her breasts. Once when I came, the Cum was absorbed by her breasts right before my eyes!

Long Duck Dong
May 14, 2022, 5:31 AM
lol my partner loves having her breasts cum on then slowly licked clean

Being in a closed group of my partner, myself, two other females and another male, there is a lot of cumming on breasts, as the females are not always interested in penetrative sex or blowjobs until the guys cum in their mouths.....so my partner gets to indulge themselves a lot.......

Interestingly the females tend to prefer being licked clean then held / cuddled with long slow kisses, as a form of after play.....something to do with the orgasms are not as enjoyable if they are slowly licked clean then eaten out / fucked...... my own partner who is intersex female with a penis, loves me to fuck her until she cums on herself then have me cum on her as well, and slowly lick her clean because having her own nipples sucked, makes her cum ( virginal orgasm ) and they are less intense and more drawn out......so its like after play for her......

Occasionally tho, she ends up in the mind to fuck me deeply so I cum on myself then she does and she gets to clean me up........or being fucked hard and deep from behind while shes deep in me... that often results in a lot of cum to be licked up lol

Waylon
May 14, 2022, 10:20 AM
Of course I would! There were a few times at a local park n ride when my side chick got out of my car, came around to my side with my car door open for a screen and got on her knees to blow a guy from the next car over. When he was ready to cum she pulled up her t shirt and let him cum on her tits, then turn to me so I could lick them clean. It was a big turn on for both of us. nd there were a few times she wanted me to cum on her tits instead of in her mouth and I loved licking her boobs clean.

Jozyxt
May 14, 2022, 8:41 PM
Yes. definitely. I'd eat other mens cum anywhere or any time.

Rest85
May 14, 2022, 11:50 PM
Of course I would! There were a few times at a local park n ride when my side chick got out of my car, came around to my side with my car door open for a screen and got on her knees to blow a guy from the next car over. When he was ready to cum she pulled up her t shirt and let him cum on her tits, then turn to me so I could lick them clean. It was a big turn on for both of us. nd there were a few times she wanted me to cum on her tits instead of in her mouth and I loved licking her boobs clean.

Whew! Lucky guy!