PDA

View Full Version : What is your unicorn?

evolvingCrossDresser
May 4, 2022, 3:03 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been quite anxious in figuring out a way to start posting in the thread and I am glad that I am finally breaking the barrier with an icebreaker question. What is that something that you have been looking for but you were never able to find so far?

From my side, the answer to the question would be a couple that would be allowing me to join them while I am dressed up as a woman.

A little bit more context if you are interested - I am a married male from subcontinent and I have always been a closeted cross dresser and never been with a man before. My wife is not into this lifestyle at all and I am hoping to find a couple who can teach me the ropes. I would like to get comfortable being in female clothes and being a woman with the help of her while I would be having my first time sex with him, while she would guide me.

Again, I know this not everyone?s cup of tea. That?s just me being me. I would love to hear your desires too.

Thanks.

Opportunist
May 4, 2022, 6:56 PM
That was a big leap for your first post. I wish you the best of luck in your evolution. My unicorn would be a bisexual woman any age really. Skinny to wonderfully curvy and plump. A complete an absolute whore and slut. A woman who enjoys orgies, gang bangs, blow bangs. Someone I could enjoy bareback double vaginal with. Who would also be comfortable taking two cocks in her pussy one in her ass and one in her mouth. The kind of woman I could come home to and find her in bed with three other men and I would just dive in as well.

Jazminedress
May 4, 2022, 10:32 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe 5 manscaped guys, with me as the only "Chick" and an HIV test from everyone so I dont have to worry about who, what, where everyone gets off. Fully dressed of course, but slow and relaxing, no acting like it is a wrestling match

evolvingCrossDresser
May 4, 2022, 11:09 PM
I did take a leap of faith on this one for sure :) Thanks for your answer and I wish you all the very best in your pursuit.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 4, 2022, 11:12 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe 5 manscaped guys, with me as the only "Chick" and an HIV test from everyone so I dont have to worry about who, what, where everyone gets off. Fully dressed of course, but slow and relaxing, no acting like it is a wrestling match

Thanks so much for the answer and I really hope that there would soon be a day your dream would come true. All the very best.

Long Duck Dong
May 4, 2022, 11:54 PM
Honestly I found my unicorn and the rest of the herd, lol......

My partner whom I had known for many years, is a intersex female, the so called best of both worlds, and while we shared a mutual attraction for a couple of decades, we also walked different paths and it was only in the last year or so, that we became partners, in part because I was already part of a closed group of two females, another male and myself..... and those people * took her side * in a sense and challenged me over holding my friend at arms length, when we both wanted the same thing, each other......

A few bouts of enjoyable sex as a group, then one night she stayed over, we woke arm in arm, in the morning....and while we got out of bed, we had finally moved fully into each others hearts and lives as partners.......

Rather than being perfect and a dream come true, it also meant a lot of trust, openness, talking and compromise, not just with ourselves but with the others because of a shift in personal spaces. For all of us, there has been negative experiences with people and partners, so it was definitely a time for a lot of tears, emotions and healing....and the knowledge that we were there for each other, helped us all.

Sex wise, we are all bisexual and open minded, however there is also times when its just guys night or ladies night, at times a free for all and some nights just me and my partner... and honestly there are nights when none of us want sex at all, just dinner and conversation, card playing or movies etc..... while our house is considered the communal house, the others do have their own places as well, so having private time, does not really affect us that much......

People have asked if we regret the * wasted years * apart, and we both honestly say NO, we were different people in our pasts and if we had got together, even if it was just for sex, chances are it may have turned out negatively.......and its actually the negative experiences with other people and partners, that has helped us know what to do to make our current situation so much better

Jozyxt
May 5, 2022, 7:57 AM
I wish you well in your journey.

My unicorn would be for my wife to take on a bi male lover. Or two. I love woman, and love cock, so why not have them both at the same time?

evolvingCrossDresser
May 5, 2022, 9:29 AM
Honestly I found my unicorn and the rest of the herd, lol......

My partner whom I had known for many years, is a intersex female, the so called best of both worlds, and while we shared a mutual attraction for a couple of decades, we also walked different paths and it was only in the last year or so, that we became partners, in part because I was already part of a closed group of two females, another male and myself..... and those people * took her side * in a sense and challenged me over holding my friend at arms length, when we both wanted the same thing, each other......

A few bouts of enjoyable sex as a group, then one night she stayed over, we woke arm in arm, in the morning....and while we got out of bed, we had finally moved fully into each others hearts and lives as partners.......

Rather than being perfect and a dream come true, it also meant a lot of trust, openness, talking and compromise, not just with ourselves but with the others because of a shift in personal spaces. For all of us, there has been negative experiences with people and partners, so it was definitely a time for a lot of tears, emotions and healing....and the knowledge that we were there for each other, helped us all.

Sex wise, we are all bisexual and open minded, however there is also times when its just guys night or ladies night, at times a free for all and some nights just me and my partner... and honestly there are nights when none of us want sex at all, just dinner and conversation, card playing or movies etc..... while our house is considered the communal house, the others do have their own places as well, so having private time, does not really affect us that much......

People have asked if we regret the * wasted years * apart, and we both honestly say NO, we were different people in our pasts and if we had got together, even if it was just for sex, chances are it may have turned out negatively.......and its actually the negative experiences with other people and partners, that has helped us know what to do to make our current situation so much better

That was super intense, but I loved to see that you are able to make it all the way to the end of the rainbow. Really so happy and proud of you. It takes guts to be successful in this pursuit. You surely must have went through a lot in the process. And up top from the finish line, I am sure you must be watching with a big smile on your face at the past. Wish you all the happiness in the world as your relationship progresses forward.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 5, 2022, 9:30 AM
I wish you well in your journey.

My unicorn would be for my wife to take on a bi male lover. Or two. I love woman, and love cock, so why not have them both at the same time?

Thanks for your wishes and I wish you all the good luck to you too. Hope your dreams come tue in the near future :)

Waylon
May 5, 2022, 9:56 AM
In our younger days, I was straight and wifey was a very submissive sex kitten that loved giving blowjobs. She would entertain me often showing me how she could suck off other men and loved doing it. My unicorn would be for her to include bi men and let me join in as we both could provide oral pleasure to well hung guys and she would finger herself and fuck herself with dildos wathcing me give men blowjobs.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 5, 2022, 11:07 AM
In our younger days, I was straight and wifey was a very submissive sex kitten that loved giving blowjobs. She would entertain me often showing me how she could suck off other men and loved doing it. My unicorn would be for her to include bi men and let me join in as we both could provide oral pleasure to well hung guys and she would finger herself and fuck herself with dildos wathcing me give men blowjobs.

Aww, that’s so sweet. I wish you all the very best.

Fiddlestyx
May 5, 2022, 12:29 PM
My "unicorn" would probably be to welcomed by a mature MF bi couple who already have a bi-female third. Preference would be for the guy as well as the women to enjoy kissing and such. Bonus if both women enjoyed DP and strapon play. I just imagine some gentle afternoons of lots of kissing, touching, oral and fucking in whatever ways we can come up with.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 5, 2022, 12:55 PM
My "unicorn" would probably be to welcomed by a mature MF bi couple who already have a bi-female third. Preference would be for the guy as well as the women to enjoy kissing and such. Bonus if both women enjoyed DP and strapon play. I just imagine some gentle afternoons of lots of kissing, touching, oral and fucking in whatever ways we can come up with.

Interesting :) I wish you all the very best.

Fiddlestyx
May 5, 2022, 2:38 PM
Hey, one can dream! I've had a few MMF threesomes over the years, but any contact between the men was always strictly incidental. Feeling the other guy's cock moving with mine inside the woman was a huge turnon and I can imagine how much more so if there were intentional contact to go with it.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 5, 2022, 5:10 PM
Hey, one can dream! I've had a few MMF threesomes over the years, but any contact between the men was always strictly incidental. Feeling the other guy's cock moving with mine inside the woman was a huge turnon and I can imagine how much more so if there were intentional contact to go with it.

this is a total judgement free zone (isn’t it? If not, I hope at least this thread is ;) ) and there’s absolutely nothing wrong in sharing our desires over here :) After all of us are chasing one or the other unicorns in our lives

rukiddingme
May 5, 2022, 7:00 PM
One male friend, where we socialize together as two heterosexual friends. But exclusively to each other we are male lovers.

Rest85
May 5, 2022, 11:57 PM
I would love for my gf to think she is secretly fucking one of her male friends. But, I would know that she was enjoying another man's dick because he would have me over to his place on occasion to tell me, while I kneel to suck his cock, how much of a slut she was for him.

Over time he would make suggestions to her that she should encourage me to try sucking cocks so I could join in with them to sometimes lick her pussy clean of his cum...or suck him off while she masturbates for us.

sharkjack1972
May 6, 2022, 12:07 AM
I really want to get pegged.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 6, 2022, 10:04 AM
One male friend, where we socialize together as two heterosexual friends. But exclusively to each other we are male lovers.

I really wish you all the very best in finding that friend. I could sort of relate to it myself that you would want a friend with whom you can go out without being judged in the eyes of society. I sometimes wish I could have a friend like that who can see the real me.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 6, 2022, 10:05 AM
I would love for my gf to think she is secretly fucking one of her male friends. But, I would know that she was enjoying another man's dick because he would have me over to his place on occasion to tell me, while I kneel to suck his cock, how much of a slut she was for him.

Over time he would make suggestions to her that she should encourage me to try sucking cocks so I could join in with them to sometimes lick her pussy clean of his cum...or suck him off while she masturbates for us.

I really hope there would be a time in the near future when your desire would be fulfilled. Wish you all the very best

evolvingCrossDresser
May 6, 2022, 10:06 AM
I really want to get pegged.

Good luck with your pursuit :) Hope you meet that special person soon.

jjourneyman
May 6, 2022, 12:48 PM
That was a big leap for your first post. I wish you the best of luck in your evolution. My unicorn would be a bisexual woman any age really. Skinny to wonderfully curvy and plump. A complete an absolute whore and slut. A woman who enjoys orgies, gang bangs, blow bangs. Someone I could enjoy bareback double vaginal with. Who would also be comfortable taking two cocks in her pussy one in her ass and one in her mouth. The kind of woman I could come home to and find her in bed with three other men and I would just dive in as well.

WOW! You just described my ex girlfriend of two years... although she slept around on me behind my back. When I would confront her about it... she denied everything.

licyou69
May 6, 2022, 2:07 PM
A smooth passable CD with a nice outline of a good looking hard cock in panties, oozing precum and ready for me to drain, before getting her on her knees and filling her with my cum from behind. Yes please.

evolvingCrossDresser
May 6, 2022, 2:18 PM
A smooth passable CD with a nice outline of a good looking hard cock in panties, oozing precum and ready for me to drain, before getting her on her knees and filling her with my cum from behind. Yes please.

Are you talking about me by any chance? lol..! I am only fancying my chance as I am not sure how much passable I am for you as the CD :)

jjourneyman
May 6, 2022, 2:26 PM

Hi licyou69... apparently, you haven't had it, but I don't like being licked from behind... not a turn-on. But I do enjoy being on my knees and taking from behind.

csreef
May 6, 2022, 8:05 PM
My Unicorn would be to have a 34-year-old single mother, (Rubenesque) and her just legal Twinkish son as my lovers each night. :impleased

papasmurph
May 7, 2022, 12:26 PM
My unicorn is a male companion who would not only be sexually compatible but emotionally compatible - Best Friends and Lovers, together... At this stage of my life, I don't think anything could quite compare to that...

evolvingCrossDresser
May 7, 2022, 1:48 PM
My unicorn is a male companion who would not only be sexually compatible but emotionally compatible - Best Friends and Lovers, together... At this stage of my life, I don't think anything could quite compare to that...

I really hope you would find that person very soon in your life. Wish you all the very best.

Tight1-4u
May 8, 2022, 10:49 PM
ok my unicorn: well I have pretty much lived out most of my fantasies and now really enjoy helping out others check off some of theirs but there is this one thing that really gets me wound up.. I would love to find myself in a room full of beautiful sexy busty hung trannies/ she makes!! Say 10-15 of them.. all horny as hell and them all looking at me like I was Sunday dinner.. then to be used by all of them repeatedly until none of them could get it up again.. to be so full of their cum that it is gushing out of me.. to have played with each of their tits and nipples and sucked them all hard a couple times.. to have them fuck me repeatedly.. I imagine this would take a couple days of good fucking!!

evolvingCrossDresser
May 9, 2022, 12:03 AM
ok my unicorn: well I have pretty much lived out most of my fantasies and now really enjoy helping out others check off some of theirs but there is this one thing that really gets me wound up.. I would love to find myself in a room full of beautiful sexy busty hung trannies/ she makes!! Say 10-15 of them.. all horny as hell and them all looking at me like I was Sunday dinner.. then to be used by all of them repeatedly until none of them could get it up again.. to be so full of their cum that it is gushing out of me.. to have played with each of their tits and nipples and sucked them all hard a couple times.. to have them fuck me repeatedly.. I imagine this would take a couple days of good fucking!!

Kudos to ticking off many of those boxes in the bucket list and may stars align and you get a chance to tick this box too :) All the very best.