PDA

View Full Version : How long does it go on?

dowmass
May 2, 2022, 8:06 AM
I met a nice AA gentleman online a couple of years back. Thanks to covid and both of us being busy, we haven?t been able to jump into bed. ?D? my friend says that as a top he can ?detach himself? from the act and can fuck for 3 plus hours, and will cum only when I want him to. He says he doesn?t use any drugs either.

In passing he said that while his wife enjoys sex, she can sometimes become sore and tired with the relentless 3/4 hours of fucking.

Have you had such an experience as a top or bottom? How did it feel?

By the way once earlier, my top went on for almost 75 minutes, and took him another 15 minutes of jerking off to cum.

BoiPussy
May 2, 2022, 8:22 AM
Ooooh! I would love to be fucked until my boi pussy was sore!

Jozyxt
May 2, 2022, 2:14 PM
My wife typically works hard to make me cum in a few minutes. The few times I have fucked men, I wither go go flat or don't cum. BJs are hit or miss as far as cumming and I have to take matters into my own hands sometimes to get to the edge. I personally have little control over it.

Maybe I'd enjoy getting fucked like that, maybe I'd get bored. I just don't know.

Tight1-4u
May 2, 2022, 6:04 PM
so the question posed as I understand it is howling dose sex anal sex last?? And how did it feel either fucking or being fucked for a long time?? Well the short answer is that every guy is different and every time they have sex is different.. me being very sub bottom and bottom only I have never topped so I can only answer based on my experience..
so I love sex being bottom being used.. I love feeling his cock inside me stirring up my insides.. sex for me is in four stages..
#1: the build up, meeting a guy and finding him attractive.. foreplay kissing making out.. touching fondeling.. getting naked led,, sucking,, and leading up to that moment his cock finds my pussy hole..
#2: the moment he starts to penetrate my pussy,,
#3: when he is fully inside of my pussy.. that full feeling!!! Stretching my Pusey and insides to fit his cock perfectly..
#4 when he is fucking me.. I love to feel Him using allot his cock.. moving me around to better the depth he is fucking me.. feeling the heat build up inside me.. feeling myself loose my inhibitions.. feeling the desire build within me.. knowing that all that is important at that moment is him being in me and doing the things that please him... sweating knowing he has built heat within me sexually and my mind is adrift in the pleasure of him thrusting himself deep into me.. knowing that at this point his primal desires have taken over and he has a strong need to impregnate me yes he is trying to get me pregnant.. that I a guy have done all the things so that this another guy wants an needs to spread his seed to get me pregnant..
depending on the guy and his mindset this can all happen rather quickly or take sometime.. most of the time guys last between 5 and 15 minutes.. but some guys last much longer.. the longest a guy has lasted with me is 4 1/2 hours none stop.. it was amazing!!

cornholejoe
May 2, 2022, 6:11 PM
i have one man who will fuck me a hr. or so before he cums and i loved being fucked like that but if i gonna be fucked i want the man to go at least 20 minutes

redngoldpride
May 2, 2022, 10:06 PM
I do not consider it detaching from the act but it's actual training your body and mind together , I was lucky enough to have several mature ladies teach me at a very young age how to control your body and using these techniques along with others that I was learning in my practices has allowed me to last as long as I need or want , I thank these early teachers as it has helped me with lovers of both female and male lovers.

Jazminedress
May 2, 2022, 10:14 PM
15 minutes I am good, usually I would have put the work in beforehand, I have no desire to be too sore to move the next day

Fiddlestyx
May 2, 2022, 11:52 PM
I do not consider it detaching from the act but it's actual training your body and mind together , I was lucky enough to have several mature ladies teach me at a very young age how to control your body and using these techniques along with others that I was learning in my practices has allowed me to last as long as I need or want , I thank these early teachers as it has helped me with lovers of both female and male lovers.
Technique can be learned. When I was in my late-teens/early 20s I taught myself control sufficient that I could just carry on and then cum whenever I wanted - every orgasm could be simultaneous with my partner if I desired. With the right gal having multiple sets of orgasms it could go on for a very long time, indeed. Four decades later I've lost the knack, but it was fun while it lasted.

dowmass
May 3, 2022, 12:53 AM
Technique can be learned. When I was in my late-teens/early 20s I taught myself control sufficient that I could just carry on and then cum whenever I wanted - every orgasm could be simultaneous with my partner if I desired. With the right gal having multiple sets of orgasms it could go on for a very long time, indeed. Four decades later I've lost the knack, but it was fun while it lasted.

How do you control the urge to pour your Jizz ?
I don?t know if I am alone, but in my younger days, I used to control that ?wave? that would pour my cum.. cant say I succeeded all the time.

Sometimes it would be such a relief to fill a pussy. There was great joy to it!!

In that context, when a top says he can fuck me for ?2 or 3 hours? straight, that seems so delicious and sexy!

monaohio
May 3, 2022, 7:25 AM
i love when a guy fucks me for a long time i have lots of orgasms then rest a bit and go for round two till i am sore and can not walk right with his cum drippin out of my hole and down my legs or soaking the sheets

KDaddy23
May 3, 2022, 1:17 PM
I wouldn't want to be fucked for "hours at a time." Anything longer than 20 minutes starts to get uncomfortable... and I learned that the hard way with a guy who, after an hour, still hadn't cum and I told him to stop. I felt miserable.

jimkimball
May 3, 2022, 1:58 PM
I can go for awhile when I want or with a couple in a threesome

jjourneyman
May 6, 2022, 6:45 AM
I've been with a few guys who can last for a while... I'm kind of in agreement that usually, anything longer than 20 minutes will result in a sore ass later (depending on the size and how hard you get fucked). But, from my experience, most guys can't last that long, or don't want to take the time to last. I've probably had more partners cum on me while trying to work it in than have actually succeeded in getting their cock inside me. I must say that I am a big fan of boner pills though, because even it the guy is a bit premature, he is usually still hard and can have a second orgasm while fucking or letting you suck him.

dowmass
May 6, 2022, 7:09 AM
I've been with a few guys who can last for a while... I'm kind of in agreement that usually, anything longer than 20 minutes will result in a sore ass later (depending on the size and how hard you get fucked). But, from my experience, most guys can't last that long, or don't want to take the time to last. I've probably had more partners cum on me while trying to work it in than have actually succeeded in getting their cock inside me. I must say that I am a big fan of boner pills though, because even it the guy is a bit premature, he is usually still hard and can have a second orgasm while fucking or letting you suck him.

You are right about the 20 minutes.

In my case I experienced earth shattering internal orgasms especially when my top was hitting my prostate with his 8.5 inch thick cock. Those spells of pleasure seemed to last forever. Funny enough I wasn?t sore after 75 minutes of being fucked.

jjourneyman
May 6, 2022, 12:23 PM
You are right about the 20 minutes.

In my case I experienced earth shattering internal orgasms especially when my top was hitting my prostate with his 8.5 inch thick cock. Those spells of pleasure seemed to last forever. Funny enough I wasn?t sore after 75 minutes of being fucked.

Was on a business trip to Orlando a few years back before Covid hit. I had a day to kill before my flight back to LA, so I went on DL and hooked up with this guy from Australia. We had drinks that night down in the bar and spent the rest of the night getting fucked and sucking him and one of his buddies. His friend was pretty average... about 6", but he was a full 10" at least. They left that morning around 5. I had to be at the airport by 10, so I packed up and left early to catch my flight. I must admit, I was still a bit buzzed when I got there. I'm not even sure how I made it through security while wearing a silicone plug as I didn't want to be leaking out of my pants. Somehow they didn't detect it (at least if they did, no one pulled me out of the line).

After getting home from a 5 hour flight, I finally removed my plug. I wasn't sure if the soreness was from getting fucked or from the rubber, but I was sore for days afterward.

Tight1-4u
May 6, 2022, 4:47 PM
I must admit that I do enjoy being fucked for a long time.. I love to find myself with a guy thrusting in and out and my mind is a blurry mess.. my inhibitions are gone and the only thing I can think about is him fucking me.. the only thing I want is him fucking me..
hoping he will never stop!!! Hearing his ball sack slap agents me.. feel him using his weight to hold me In place as he thrusts himself into me.. then feel him explode deep inside me..
I must admit that I enjoy a slight bit of pain the next day or two as you ass cheeks and pussy remind me of the fun I had.. I know most don’t understand but ya I do love to feel it for a day or two!!

KDaddy23
May 6, 2022, 6:08 PM
jjourneyman said, "But, from my experience, most guys can't last that long, or don't want to take the time to last. I've probably had more partners cum on me while trying to work it in than have actually succeeded in getting their cock inside me."

Yeah, I've had that happen a lot. It's something that I had to teach myself not to get pissed off about and more so when the guy is already feeling pretty bad to have lost his load in short order and, as such, there's no need to make him feel worse than he already does. It... feels good to feel them poking around and trying to get it in me and, oops - now they're cumming and that feels good, too, and better if he managed to get some of his dick in me before his floodgates opened. To be honest, I'd rather have a guy do that than to find myself under a guy for a long period of time and waiting for him to cum and all he's really doing is adding to whatever soreness I'm already feeling not to mention being uncomfortable in whatever position I'm in. It just stops being fun and feeling good at some point for me and guys going past the 20-minute point usually have me doing my "dead body" imitation and getting me praying that he hurry the fuck up and cum and get out of me - and thinking about removing him because enough is enough.

papasmurph
May 7, 2022, 12:42 PM
a few years ago I was meeting with a married man at his house during the day while wife was at work... We'd go to his bed, have some kissing and sucking, and before I knew it, he was wanting to fuck. I guess I didn't mind, at first, but I remember one day after he fucked me, I was still laying there on that bed, dying for need to cum myself while he was in the dressing room already dressed. I got dressed, went to my car and realized I had only been there for 20 minutes total. It pissed me off and I stopped meeting him even though he was a credit to his gender... As the years pass, I have enjoyed longer sessions... but I also realize that not every man can last that long once they enter my ass... so, I think that, as with everything else, moderation as the key.

Catharsis
May 15, 2022, 12:56 PM
I used to cum after only a few minutes...but could keep hard, and keep fucking for pretty much as long as I wanted. Then I hit 30 or so, and that shit stopped utterly...I could fuck for an hour, but once I came, it was over.
I am 42 now, and have been doing physical therapy at home for a back injury...which many of the exercises involve strengthening the pelvic floor. I found that I can once again cum, and keep fucking.
When I have sex, I like to stop when I'm close...edging myself with my partners hole...and switch to oral for a bit before going back in hot and heavy.