PDA

View Full Version : The best hair remover?

dowmass
May 1, 2022, 7:41 AM
I am a moderately hairy. I have used a Philips Norelco body groomer. It is a great machine, except that it is a lot of work .
is there a good hair remover cream that I can used on my body, groin and ass? Is there one that won?t burn my skin, make me smooth like a woman ?

Thanks in advance for your advice and thoughts .

SilkyHoseLover
May 1, 2022, 8:22 AM
One of the members here has written a couple of times about a Sally Hansen product that he swears by. I believe he said that it was a spray that is good for shower use. It sounds like the one you and I have been looking for, as it's apparently very effective and gentle enough that it doesn't irritate sensitive areas.

Now the bad news: It appears that it's no longer available.

Sigh...

JeffT
May 1, 2022, 10:38 AM
I've tried a few different hair removers but haven't had much luck. Trimming never seemed to work and got to be tiresome. I just stay with a proper 3 or 5 blade razor and mild soap. Waxing would probably be the solution but for now shaving gets it "all" silky smooth.

Veryoralniceguy
May 1, 2022, 5:36 PM
Try Bare Balm, I buy it from Amazon and use it on my asshole, balls and all over my crotch. Works great, follow directions. Leaves me smooth and my skin soft. I’m Bi, gals and guys love to suck my balls because they are so soft and smooth.

dowmass
May 1, 2022, 9:06 PM
Try Bare Balm, I buy it from Amazon and use it on my asshole, balls and all over my crotch. Works great, follow directions. Leaves me smooth and my skin soft. I?m Bi, gals and guys love to suck my balls because they are so soft and smooth.

@veryoralnice guy. Thanks!
A) Does it work on the underside of the dick?
B) Any special precautions ?
c) what would you recommend for the chest and arms?

Veryoralniceguy
May 2, 2022, 3:54 AM
It works everywhere, it seems to take a little longer to work on my body, but start off by following the recommended time to leave it on. I only use it in my crotch and ass. You may want to test it on other areas, just do a small area.

BoiPussy
May 2, 2022, 8:29 AM
Looks like it’s available on Amazon

https://bisexual.com/forum/blob:https://bisexual.com/97ca3f04-8e41-4e1c-862d-7a38d4648794

MAcpl69
May 2, 2022, 8:56 PM
Try laser hair removal it works great

Jazminedress
May 2, 2022, 10:15 PM
sally hansen if you can find it, doesnt burn the boys, leaves smooth and silky skin, they discontinued the regular and only have the tanning one now

Tight1-4u
May 3, 2022, 12:45 AM
I get waxed every Friday to stay baby but soft and smooth!! Works very well..

dowmass
May 3, 2022, 1:12 AM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I am a bit hairy, so laser hair removal wouldn’t be affordable.

I think I’ll use my Phillips manscaper and then apply one of the creams mentioned in the replies. That would make me smooth and more desirable to my lover.

centillini
May 16, 2022, 8:54 AM
Veet works well for me.

Basin_Bouy
May 16, 2022, 10:07 AM
I use Veet