PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Cockblock sex toy yet?

rixile2022
Apr 26, 2022, 3:04 PM
Hi all, I recently came across this new toy for two men called Cockblock - cockblocktoys.com - it seems very new and I'm curious to know if anybody has tried it yet, It has entry holes for TWO dicks ? apparently it's designed for two guys to have double penetration and frot. Has anybody used it yet? Would you recommend it?

jjourneyman
Apr 26, 2022, 4:58 PM
Hi all, I recently came across this new toy for two men called Cockblock - cockblocktoys.com - it seems very new and I'm curious to know if anybody has tried it yet, It has entry holes for TWO dicks ? apparently it's designed for two guys to have double penetration and frot. Has anybody used it yet? Would you recommend it?
I've never heard of it. Can't see the screen shot, so I can't review or comment.

KDaddy23
Apr 26, 2022, 6:20 PM
I can see the pic... but what is it? A masturbation toy?

Ah, okay - I went to the website to check it out... and I get it. Looks interesting and easy to use...

csreef
Apr 26, 2022, 9:55 PM
1) I can see the pic before I log in, then when I log in its computer code????WTF Bi.Com?!?!?! IF YOU CAN'T GET BISEXUAL.COM TO WORK RIGHT, PULL THE PLUG!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

2) is it a chastity device???

Warmnsalty
Apr 27, 2022, 8:31 AM
If I'm lucky enough to find a guy to get naked with, the last thing I'm gonna do is waste his cock on a toy. My mouth and ass are begging for cock, no toy needed.

KDaddy23
Apr 27, 2022, 6:22 PM
It "makes sense" if the guys in question are into frotting but I'm thinking that it's probably "easier" to just get naked and frot the shit out of each other without having to bother with this toy. I know I wouldn't want to be bothered with trying to get my dick in it because I'd rather feel his dick against my body, you know, if he's not of a mind to put it into my body...

brokeralhson
Jun 16, 2022, 12:01 PM
No, I've never had experience with such a thing. I've never even seen it. I usually like to use real life size sex doll (https://www.ovdoll.com/) to satisfy my sexual needs. I haven't been in contact with women for a long time because they only interfere with my work, and I can't focus on my goals and desires. So when I want sex, I just fuck my sex doll, and when I fuck her, it seems to me that I'm doing it with a real girl, so I don't see the point in starting dating girls again, haha. By the way, I'll look more into your sex toy on the Internet.

jjourneyman
Jun 16, 2022, 4:03 PM
I've never heard of it. Can't see the screen shot, so I can't review or comment.

Wow! Looks cool, but for a $120, it should blow and kiss me too!

Warren63
Jun 17, 2022, 8:28 PM
Agree!!!!

ThirdAngel
Oct 14, 2023, 1:35 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I suppose it's fine to do it alone, without a partner.

ThirdAngel
Oct 16, 2023, 7:48 AM
I haven't tried it yet, but I suppose it's fine to do it alone, without a partner.

But trying it with someone else would be great fun as well. Who knows, maybe it's a great equivalent of a vibrator for women? I would like to try it, as my realistic sex dolls (https://www.ovdoll.com/p/realistic-sex-dolls/) turn me on just fine. So, thanks for starting this thread!

Alwayscurious1956
Oct 16, 2023, 8:00 AM
Good Morning ThirdAngel, I'm new to this site as I'm bi-curious male. How is this site?