PDA

View Full Version : Sone ?Weird? Questions.

dowmass
Apr 26, 2022, 12:59 AM
Disclaimer: I don?t want anyone to take this as bias, or being judgemental.. This is just a quest for knowledge.

I love cock, and want it in my mouth and in my pussy. Of late I have have found more folks are looking to have their cock sucked, than to fuck a nice tight ass.

Now, that?s great, except that I don?t have a lot of experience sucking dicks. Their was just one time I sucked a dick and this guy called me an ?expert cock sucker? for the enjoyable experience and no gag reflex.

Anyways back to what I wanted to ask:

1) I hear folks say that oral sex is only ?less risky?, and NOT completely risk free.. Your thoughts?
2) What can I do to mitigate the risks from sucking a dick?
3) Any other piece of advice to keep myself healthy?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Grant_Norman
Apr 26, 2022, 5:51 AM
Yes it is risky..goes with territory. I've sucked ones with condoms on, which is still nice but no cum, which isn't.
Get tested regularly for STD's
You need to suck a lot to get experience...I've sucked well over 100 last few years and swallowed 100's of loads of cum. Although I've fucked some too, sucking is my favorite.

Christopher South
Apr 26, 2022, 6:16 AM
1) I hear folks say that oral sex is only ?less risky?, and NOT completely risk free.. Your thoughts?
Oral is less risky than anal but there are still risks. You can catch STD's such as syphilis, chlamydia, HPV. Most can be treated with antibiotics and are not fatal (if treated). A good resource is San Francisco City Clinic | Sexual Health Services (sfcityclinic.org) (https://www.sfcityclinic.org/)
2) What can I do to mitigate the risks from sucking a dick?
Know who you are sucking. Avoid guys who may be sketchy. Don't brush your teeth immediately before giving a BJ as it may leave small cuts in your gums which can get infected.
3) Any other piece of advice to keep myself healthy?
Condoms for anal until you are in a relationship. Know guys you meet. Avoid "no more than two emails" kind of guys. No drugs or alcohol when first meeting a guy as they lower inhibitions. Understand and communicate boundaries.

jjourneyman
Apr 26, 2022, 7:56 PM
There's an old axiom that states... "When you have sex with someone, you're also having sex with whom everyone your partner has."

Unless your partner is a complete and total virgin (good luck finding one of those above the age of 18), then you want to take the proper precautions. And, above all, use common sense. If some guy shows up at your door and has boils on his lips... back the hell away. Similarly, if you're about to go down on a guy and he has warts all around his junk (another reason to insist guys be clean shaven)... well, need I say more?

Definitely play safe the first few times out of the gate.

Props to Christopher South... he nailed it! The only other thing I would add is that, IF you do have a "condition", be upfront about it. There are ways around most anything. Yes, people are looking for sex, but they are also looking for companionship. Maybe for a few moments. however, it could also be for a lifetime.

Bottom line... be honest.

KDaddy23
Apr 28, 2022, 3:44 PM
I've looked at this like three or four times. There's some common sense that should be employed and beginning with understanding that no sex is risk free. None of it. Even the way you jerk off has some risks. Comparatively speaking, unprotected oral sex is less risky than unprotected anal sex. To mitigate any risks when sucking cock, always use condoms. Always. Here's the reality, though: Sucking dick covered in a condom... sucks. It can be unpleasant and lubricated condoms just taste nasty. Even the thinnest condom on the market can remove the important sensory components to sucking dick like both taste and feel and, obviously, if you're looking to swallow, that ain't happening. And to mitigate the risks, know what they are and then spend some time reading about them from reliable medical sources.

Then there's being careful about the guy you want to suck. Being in a FWB relationship does not guarantee safety because when he's not with you, you don't know where his dick has been. Is your mouth healthy? No gum disease, cavities, cuts and scrapes? Little things like taking the time to give the other guy's prick an "examination" - does he have any scabs, abrasions, cuts, etc., anywhere down there and especially if he shaves down there? When you give his dick a tug, is his pre-cum crystal clear? Doesn't have a "weird" scent to it? As such, take a moment to smell him and if he doesn't smell clean - and I mean his junk smells like the city dump on a hot summer day, leave him alone or make him wash his shit - and unless the situation is a spontaneous one, homey should have washed his shit before meeting with you. This one can be... iffy because there are a lot of things that can make us smell "funny" like how one can smell like meat after eating a steak or burger. Certain sicknesses have a smell to them... and none of them smell good on the skin. If he's "hacking and coughing," um, okay - come see me when you're feeling better.

But what guy is the right and safe guy to suck? That's a judgement call. Guys lie about shit. Lab results really say that when he got tested, you were negative for any bad shit... but doesn't mean that he can't pick something up after he's been tested. You can "trust" but verify which may not be all that easy to do. I have, throughout my life, gone about this like this: When in doubt, do nothing... because the way to stay 100% safe is to not suck dick. But, again, the reality is different. All of this should be a part of whatever makes up your version of common sense. Know that unless you're using condoms, if you're sucking cock, you're also accepting the risks and the potential consequences. Trust your judgment and instincts but avoid being overly paranoid and fearful. A great many men, including myself, have been sucking cock in the raw for decades... and the only thing we've caught is a mouthful of sperm. To be safe, be smart. Know when to not suck a dick. But when you do, do it without having to worry because if you're worried, you're not having fun doing the thing you want to do.

jjourneyman
Apr 28, 2022, 4:27 PM
I've looked at this like three or four times. There's some common sense that should be employed and beginning with understanding that no sex is risk free. None of it. Even the way you jerk off has some risks. Comparatively speaking, unprotected oral sex is less risky than unprotected anal sex. To mitigate any risks when sucking cock, always use condoms. Always. Here's the reality, though: Sucking dick covered in a condom... sucks. It can be unpleasant and lubricated condoms just taste nasty. Even the thinnest condom on the market can remove the important sensory components to sucking dick like both taste and feel and, obviously, if you're looking to swallow, that ain't happening. And to mitigate the risks, know what they are and then spend some time reading about them from reliable medical sources.

I totally echo what

Then there's being careful about the guy you want to suck. Being in a FWB relationship does not guarantee safety because when he's not with you, you don't know where his dick has been. Is your mouth healthy? No gum disease, cavities, cuts and scrapes? Little things like taking the time to give the other guy's prick an "examination" - does he have any scabs, abrasions, cuts, etc., anywhere down there and especially if he shaves down there? When you give his dick a tug, is his pre-cum crystal clear? Doesn't have a "weird" scent to it? As such, take a moment to smell him and if he doesn't smell clean - and I mean his junk smells like the city dump on a hot summer day, leave him alone or make him wash his shit - and unless the situation is a spontaneous one, homey should have washed his shit before meeting with you. This one can be... iffy because there are a lot of things that can make us smell "funny" like how one can smell like meat after eating a steak or burger. Certain sicknesses have a smell to them... and none of them smell good on the skin. If he's "hacking and coughing," um, okay - come see me when you're feeling better.

But what guy is the right and safe guy to suck? That's a judgement call. Guys lie about shit. Lab results really say that when he got tested, you were negative for any bad shit... but doesn't mean that he can't pick something up after he's been tested. You can "trust" but verify which may not be all that easy to do. I have, throughout my life, gone about this like this: When in doubt, do nothing... because the way to stay 100% safe is to not suck dick. But, again, the reality is different. All of this should be a part of whatever makes up your version of common sense. Know that unless you're using condoms, if you're sucking cock, you're also accepting the risks and the potential consequences. Trust your judgment and instincts but avoid being overly paranoid and fearful. A great many men, including myself, have been sucking cock in the raw for decades... and the only thing we've caught is a mouthful of sperm. To be safe, be smart. Know when to not suck a dick. But when you do, do it without having to worry because if you're worried, you're not having fun doing the thing you want to do.

I would totally echo what KDaddy23 says...

I had a FWB who once told me that he suspected his wife was sleeping around on him. I had met her, and knew she wasn't very attractive, so I kind of chalked it up to his male fantasies getting away from him. It turned out it was true. Later, he confided that found out that she had been having an affair with a salesman that supplied the company she worked for with janitorial supplies.

I had to take a step back at that point because I knew he and her were still having sex.

Also had an affair with my (married) boss... she told me she was through menopause (she was in her late 40s) so we didn't use protection... Maybe she was going through the change, but she ended up with a positive pregnancy. The pregnancy terminated in a miscarriage (or so she said... she might have had an abortion to hide it from her husband).

Either way, it just goes to show... there are no guarantees when it comes to your sex partners.

KDaddy23
Apr 28, 2022, 5:25 PM
People have sex. Duh, right? But it's all about being mindful of your own health and being aware of the things that could go wrong. We hear the horror stories of guys knowing that they have something nasty but are out there still having sex but other than having the clap, some STDs have no noticeable symptoms. A lot of guys won't see a doctor if they think something is wrong... but that's not every guy. It's not about who a guy might be having sex with but how much common sense is being employed and involved in the doing. I've gotten with guys who had a woman who was sleeping with someone else and I am aware that she could potentially bring something home but by and large, people aren't stupid nor are they really that careless. My protege had to deal with feeling yucky because the uncut guy he was sucking - and was his FWB - gave himself a yeast infection by neglecting to clean under his foreskin. Common sense should tell you that if he's uncut, examine his foreskin; pull it down and inspect the head of his dick for signs of irritation and if it doesn't look right to you, put a condom on him or don't suck him at all.

The scary part about any of this is that you just do not know who's safe to suck and who isn't. Which is why having sex is so damned risky and always has been. You always take a chance and run the risk of something bad happening and even with someone you've been having sex with for a long time. Still, if you get it into your head that if you suck a dick you're going to get an STD, well, you have mindfucked yourself into believing something that is possible... but not a given. I taught myself what to look for with both men and women... and if I'm not sure, I'm not having sex with them. I have never gotten an STD and I've been having sex like it's going to be declared illegal any second now with men and women. Because I might be a horny son of a bitch, but I'm not a stupid one. When in doubt, do nothing. Sigh... most people don't want to be bothered with the science involved and I can understand that - it's a lot to learn and think about but, again, if you're fearful right out of the gate, that's not going to help you do what you want to do. Ever. If you are truly that worried about getting an STD, if you're not going to use condoms, don't have sex. With anyone. Ever.

The reality, again, says that no one is going to not have sex. The way to be safe is to be smart. Make sure that you're healthy enough to be having sex and this means going to your doctor and letting him know about your sexual history and, by law, he cannot tell anyone about it unless he wants to be sued and have his license revoked. And that's not just being tested for STDs but those routine tests that checks your immune system and how it's doing. I think we get to worrying about the other guy when we should be more worried about ourselves but, again, there's some common sense stuff you can do to make sure that you're safe and he's safe, too. It's not rocket science.