PDA

View Full Version : My first no recip BJ

Jozyxt
Apr 20, 2022, 11:04 PM
I did my first no recip BJ today. We met on Silver Daddies, and after some time worked it out to meet. A gay black guy with a nice long cock with a curve to his left. I enjoyed it an his load tasted great. He lives close to me and is around my age so it seemed promising to be a regular thing.

However, we had met on the understanding that it would be reciprocal. My SD profile says that clearly along with being open to being friends, We met in public before hand, where he told me he loved sucking cock and liked the things I said in my profile. Then when the time came for him to recip, he sucked me for a minute or so then stopped and informed me he doesn't swallow and really doesn't particularly like sucking cock.

So he lied to me to get sex. Nice guy, hey. I didn't make a big deal of it because there is little to gain from a ruckus. And I did really like sucking him. I just don't like being lied to.

Once again I am glad I keep tight opsec so he doesn't have my real phone number or address. I guess you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince.

jjourneyman
Apr 20, 2022, 11:50 PM
I rarely ever suck cock and expect the guy to reciprocate. From my experience, if you go down on him first and he cums, there is a good chance he loses interest and bails out on you.

69 sometimes solves the problem, but try to be the first to the trigger if that's what you're after. Total tops rarely suck you back. They're only in it for pleasure of having their dick sucked, then it's, "Thanks for the bj... See ya..." If you're lucky to get that!

I feel for you, but been there and done it.

Jozyxt
Apr 21, 2022, 8:09 AM
I understand all that part of the game. My FWB looses all urge after cumming, so I have to go first every time I want some too. And there is no surprise that some men lie to get sex either, it is just appalling.

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 12:36 PM
I understand all that part of the game. My FWB looses all urge after cumming, so I have to go first every time I want some too. And there is no surprise that some men lie to get sex either, it is just appalling.

I think it's just a biological fact that when most males orgasm, they feel satisfied and their hormone levels immediately begin to drop, so there is less interest in continuing having sex.

For example, there was recently a thread on this site that talked about whether men had ever tried tasting or drinking their own cum... The vast majority of the respondents said that they wanted to, but after they masturbated, they lost interest or lost the urge.

Btw... women have been complaining about this phenomena for centuries because it's so much easier for a man to climax than it is for a woman (given traditional sex). The guy cums, rolls over and goes to sleep. It's no different than a guy cumming in your mouth or ass and wanting to leave... although, in terms of bi-sex, there is probably more of an incentive because the guy usually doesn't want to admit to himself that he just let another guy suck him off or that he fucked another guy in the ass.

KDaddy23
Apr 21, 2022, 4:01 PM
I got used to not having the favor returned since a lot of guys cum... and it's game over for them. Sometimes disappointing, sometimes not. 69 is better because, if nothing else, the other guy is sucking my dick which always feels good. I had to learn that if I cum first, just keep going until he cums; it wasn't easy at first but now I don't even think about "wanting to be somewhere else" and keep sucking the dick until he cums. This should be one of those mutually pleasing things but the reality is that, sometimes, it isn't. It doesn't make the other guy a liar but, yeah, I also know that men will say anything they think you wanna hear in order to unload their balls in you somewhere - then get in the wind like The Flash.

Occupational hazard. I used to get mad about "being used" like that but I had to ask myself if I had fun sucking him off... and I did. Kind of a win/lose thing for me. Life goes on.

cornholejoe
Apr 21, 2022, 7:15 PM
i have sucked a few cocks like that but on the other side of this i have been sucked off and that was it

tongueteaser
Apr 21, 2022, 7:38 PM
I would prefer to suck a guys cock and nothing in return. I used to do it for one guy and crave sucking cock. I dont care to receive it back.

julyguybill
Apr 21, 2022, 7:44 PM
Sometimes it happens . I myself really like to suck cocks. After a point in my life I realized My goal is to enjoy the cock and the time I am sucking it hoping It cums. I once had a Man of color and for three years I sucked him twice a week swallowed lots of cum . He never once reciprocated and i didn't care. I am homosexual and love making guys feel great

foundpuppy
Apr 21, 2022, 8:11 PM
I love giving no recip blojobs.

Shyguy1376
Apr 22, 2022, 11:00 AM
I only give no recip bj’s. Love being used for my mouth. I’ve only even been sucked by a guy once while playing with a couple and they took turns sucking me. I’ve also been stroked a couple times while sucking which is enjoyable but I’d prefer just to suck and save my load for later, and yes I do eat my own too.

travelmanNW
Apr 22, 2022, 12:47 PM
I enjoy no recip blowjobs just enjoy sucking cock and getting cum shot in my mouth and face.

missn3njerry
Apr 23, 2022, 9:04 AM
Like many others, I like making a man feel good sexually. For me, part of the excitement is knowing he'll get pleased and more often than not, will stop shortly after he finishes. There is a hint of humiliation and a hint of submissiveness that I find almost intoxicating.

friesbaconnekkid
Apr 23, 2022, 10:31 AM
I have got to where I prefer not to have them suck me off. Like many, I59573 lose interest after I cum. If I retain my semen, i will happily suck off as many men as possible, usually 3-6 each weekend. This is my favorite cock to suck.59573

Jozyxt
Apr 23, 2022, 9:00 PM
Given the response to this thread, maybe I ought to revisit my new friend and become his cocksucker to see if I am missing something. :bigrin:

licyou69
Apr 24, 2022, 11:21 AM
Submission is part of the thrill to me, so I'd rather suck him without reciprocation. If he really wanted mutual I'd want him to suck me off first for the same reason, because I'd then be returning the favor without my hormones driving it.