PDA

View Full Version : Park meetings

julyguybill
Apr 12, 2022, 11:57 PM
I enjoy going to local city and county Parks in the San Antonio area. There are some that are a good place to meet new buds. I was just wondering if other guys visit these nice places meet a guy you like and 15 or 20 minutes after you meet them you have their cock in your mouth sucking him to completion. I have done this numerous times its so enjoyable.

papasmurph
Apr 13, 2022, 7:23 AM
It doesn't happen as much as it used to, I am sorry to say. Seems to me the risk for getting caught has increased. I get a rush from it though. It's fun to communicate with another man who you have a feeling might be after the same thing you're looking for... but in the process, we are accessing one another... is this a trap? is this guy a cop? will he rob me? will I catch an unwelcome STD? I guess that's why it causes a rush for me. The reward outweighs the risk every time.

Veryoralniceguy
Apr 13, 2022, 7:50 AM
I like the parks, you know why they are there. No endless emails with someone you’ve never seen and will potentially flake out on you. I’ve sucked a lot of cocks in park parking lots, sometimes in the restrooms.

jimkimball
Apr 19, 2022, 1:31 PM
By women yes , never with a guy .

swvsucker
Apr 19, 2022, 5:02 PM
Early on giving park blowjobs was my go-to for a regular source of anon cock. Mostly I cruised parks beside of rest areas and small roadside parks simply because those were the areas to find lots of horny cock in need of a hungry mouth.

One of my favorites was a park that was at a rest area on I-64 in West Virginia just before the Virginia state line. There was a trail that led up the hill behind the rest area to an overlook and off to the side at the top were a few picnic tables. Apparently it was a pretty well-known place for fun because every time I stopped by I sucked off a few truckers and occasionally a local. One of the picnic tables was positioned so I could sit on it and suck a guy off while he stood in front of me and he could see down the trail to see if someone was coming well before they could see what we were doing. As a general rule, if a single guy was coming up the hill I kept sucking since nearly all single guys that came up there were usually horny truckers looking for a cocksucker.

Rest85
Jun 2, 2022, 12:11 AM
It doesn't happen as much as it used to, I am sorry to say. Seems to me the risk for getting caught has increased. I get a rush from it though. It's fun to communicate with another man who you have a feeling might be after the same thing you're looking for... but in the process, we are accessing one another... is this a trap? is this guy a cop? will he rob me? will I catch an unwelcome STD? I guess that's why it causes a rush for me. The reward outweighs the risk every time.

I sure remember that same feeling, those same fears. I used to cruise a local rest area. This was back before AIDS/HIV and I didn't worry as much about STDs then, but I did worry about being set up to be busted for 'crimes against nature' when that was actually a thing in NC. When someone would get in my car or when I would get in his, it was a rule of mine to require him to make the first move because I figured that would be proof that he wasn't a cop. lol. Looking back, I actually don't think they busted guys that way. They probably just caught them in the act...but I don't know.
The whole process was a rush, a very arousing mental dance of wondering how it would happen...How does his cock look? Will he cum quickly? Will it be a big load? Will he expect me to deep throat? Will he talk dirty? Will he suck me off, too?
I miss those days. I know of a couple places where I could still have those encounters, but being older, I am more cautious. Sure was a great time back then, though.