PDA

View Full Version : Thonger here

Bbbguy13
Apr 10, 2022, 4:30 PM
Any others out there into wearing thongs? I love to wear thongs, gstrings, and other sexy gear designed for men.

Veryoralniceguy
Apr 10, 2022, 5:48 PM
I stopped wear underwear when I was eighteen and moved in to my own place. Could be embarrassing at times, but I liked showing off my cock against my pant leg. Lot of interest from both sexes.

Bbbguy13
Apr 10, 2022, 5:53 PM
Cool. I love the feel of wearing a thong. The smaller and tighter the better. I wear them at home, but looking forward to wearing them in public this summer at Haulover beach. I hope…

KDaddy23
Apr 10, 2022, 6:30 PM
One of my poly wives had gotten a thong for me because she thought I'd look sexy in it. I had other thoughts about that including having that "string in my ass" being quite uncomfortable. She said it looked good on me and that it made her all hot and bothered and, um, she wound up destroying it while getting me out of it so she could jump the shit out of my bones. She offered to replace it and I talked her out of it because it just felt too damned weird to wear a thong.

Tj726guy
Apr 10, 2022, 6:34 PM
I love wearing a thong, love the feel of that string going up my arse. I have teo very thin material thongs my GF loves.

NJwood
Apr 10, 2022, 6:39 PM

JeffT
Apr 11, 2022, 8:59 AM
Yes! I've been wearing thong swimsuits and underwear for quite a few years. They feel wonderful. Love the snug fit and strap up the back.