PDA

View Full Version : Best sex EVER?

jjourneyman
Apr 8, 2022, 2:03 PM
I know this is a bi-site, but the best sex I ever had (AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY STORIES ABOUT INCEST, CLICK OUT NOW) was with my sister when we spent a week together at our parent's cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

It was the first time we could be together as a couple without prying eyes... unless if you counted the old couple who lived in the area and who kept an eye on everyone's property.

Holy shit... we fucked in every room of the house, by the lake and on every hike we did.

Gotta love young hormones!!!

What was your BEST sex?

tongueteaser
Apr 8, 2022, 4:19 PM
I take it you both were of legal age. I had a similar event when I went away with a cousin to a summer home . It was all woods and farms and water to go out on boat. I always thought she was so cute. It was just fun and kissing and doing all those fun things to each other.

mwm60fr
Apr 8, 2022, 4:25 PM
I take it you both were of legal age. I had a similar event when I went away with a cousin to a summer home . It was all woods and farms and water to go out on boat. I always thought she was so cute. It was just fun and kissing and doing all those fun things to each other.

Please tell us more.

jjourneyman
Apr 8, 2022, 5:03 PM

Our first trip out... I was 16, she was 17. Old enough to know better, but too young and horny to care.

mwm60fr
Apr 8, 2022, 5:46 PM
Our first trip out... I was 16, she was 17. Old enough to know better, but too young and horny to care.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

csreef
Apr 8, 2022, 7:06 PM
I'm going to say the first time I got to be invited to a Swingers Party. I was single, very nervous, but God did I have a great time! The neat thing was, I got invited back multiple times!

cornholejoe
Apr 8, 2022, 9:29 PM
had a girl next door she was 14 and i was 14 we kind of growed up together so when we stared fucking no one paid any attention to us we fucked and did 69s all the time for over 2years every once in awhile she let me fuck her in the ass then they moved away her daddy got a new job never did see her again

csreef
Apr 8, 2022, 9:31 PM
had a girl next door she was 14 and i was 14 we kind of growed up together so when we stared fucking no one paid any attention to us we fucked and did 69s all the time for over 2years every once in awhile she let me fuck her in the ass then they moved away her daddy got a new job never did see her again

I'd love to have a neighbor like that!