PDA

View Full Version : Glory hole discretion

SuckerMC
Apr 7, 2022, 11:27 PM
How is going to a glory hole in a adult store being discreet when at least one person sees you come and go?

Even more so how is having a private glory hole in your house being discreet when many men show up go in and leave?

Neonaught
Apr 8, 2022, 9:04 AM
How is going to a glory hole in a adult store being discreet when at least one person sees you come and go?

Even more so how is having a private glory hole in your house being discreet when many men show up go in and leave?

I'm always very discrete. I don't do public sex since we're a bi couple and I can easily host. I never concern myself with my neighbors seeing men come and go from my home. What happens inside my house is none of their damned business!

jjourneyman
Apr 8, 2022, 9:58 AM
You make a great point SuckerMC. The guy that owned the car dealership where I used to work as a part-time salesman frequented the ABS where I also worked IT and security during the evenings. He was a real asshole to all of his employees at the dealership, especially the sales staff, including me.

What he didn't know was that I knew he liked to suck cock so, one night, I saved a bit of video of him servicing some guy and I downloaded it to a thumb drive and labeled it "Copy B". With it, I wrote him a note saying that he had better change his attitude at work toward his employees.

You're right. There is no such thing as anonymous sex at an ABS.

Happy ending to this story is that after his initial tantrum was over, we all got raises (some bigger than others) and he mellowed out.

SuckerMC
Apr 8, 2022, 11:49 AM
I'm always very discrete. I don't do public sex since we're a bi couple and I can easily host. I never concern myself with my neighbors seeing men come and go from my home. What happens inside my house is none of their damned business!

A glory hole is also meant to keep you and those men discrete from each other. But I reality it does not. They show up and see you them through your window. They know where you live so if they drive by on any other day and see you outside they know who you are. No problem obviously. Why not open your door say hi face to face get on your knees and suck cock?

Cum1st
Apr 8, 2022, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure I was outed where I previously lived by a gay guy in my social circle. He and I had a face to face through a glory hole. I don't consider it malicious.

SuckerMC
Apr 8, 2022, 12:15 PM
You make a great point SuckerMC. The guy that owned the car dealership where I used to work as a part-time salesman frequented the ABS where I also worked IT and security during the evenings. He was a real asshole to all of his employees at the dealership, especially the sales staff, including me.

What he didn't know was that I knew he liked to suck cock so, one night, I saved a bit of video of him servicing some guy and I downloaded it to a thumb drive and labeled it "Copy B". With it, I wrote him a note saying that he had better change his attitude at work toward his employees.

You're right. There is no such thing as anonymous sex at an ABS.

Happy ending to this story is that after his initial tantrum was over, we all got raises (some bigger than others) and he mellowed out.

A friend or family member could be in there looking at videos and see you come out from the glory hole rooms. That secret is now gone.

Cum1st
Apr 8, 2022, 12:22 PM
A friend or family member could be in there looking at videos and see you come out from the glory hole rooms. That secret is now gone.

What would he (I assume) have to say for himself being in that kinda store?

Rvdude05
Apr 8, 2022, 12:28 PM
Ran into my supervisor at an ABS, cruising the video booths. Not a word was said, there or afterwards.

SuckerMC
Apr 8, 2022, 12:49 PM
What would he (I assume) have to say for himself being in that kinda store?

It's not the store you or anyone would have to explain for being there it would be leaving or coming out of the back room area with the glory holes that the explaining would be asked upon. Next to that buying a dildo would be the only other thing that would probably require some kind of explanation for. Go in there and buy a rubber ass to fuck and you and your friend or family member will have laugh. Go in there and buy a dildo for yourself (even if you do have a wife or girlfriend) and there will the awkward "Who is that for?" question. Leave the back rooms with the glory holes and that awkward "What were you doing back there?" question. Remember that a man who is going to a glory hole is being "discrete". Awkward run ins like that are not what is expected.

I also assume these type of situations do not happen often or if at all really.

jjourneyman
Apr 8, 2022, 1:29 PM

That would be true of a lot of ABSs. However, the owner of the store that I worked at actually found that some guys/girls/wives/husbands liked to buy a video of them sucking cock and would pay a premium so they could watch/share or probably post it afterward.

Whether they bought it or not, we had it on video.

I get what you're saying. Just own it. But, if you are in a position of power, it's not something you want leaked.

I never did out him. It's not the kind of thing I would do. But, it sure made an impression on how he treated us at the dealership afterwards. LOL

SuckerMC
Apr 8, 2022, 1:36 PM
That would be true of a lot of ABSs. However, the owner of the store that I worked at actually found that some guys/girls/wives/husbands liked to buy a video of them sucking cock and would pay a premium so they could watch/share or probably post it afterward.

Whether they bought it or not, we had it on video.

I get what you're saying. Just own it. But, if you are in a position of power, it's not something you want leaked.

I never did out him. It's not the kind of thing I would do. But, it sure made an impression on how he treated us at the dealership afterwards. LOL

In position of power or not some of us would rather like to be discrete and keep it a secret otherwise. And thinking about it going to a ABS or thinking going to a private glory hole is the best way to be discrete I don't think it would be.

You just gave him a little attitude adjustment. He probably secretly wanted to thank you but couldn't find the way to tell you.

Jozyxt
Apr 8, 2022, 1:58 PM
Going to an ABS is clearly taking a chance. But as long as the GH is in a closed booth, at least it is pretty limited to the participants of just what happens.

Having a GH in your residence is not for those who aren't out or willing being outed. When I see the word "discrete" associated with the glory hole, I take it as the same type of personal pledge that it is form anyone else. We are all subject to being outed. It is just the risk you take for playing while in the closet because there are bad people and liars in the world.

I haven't used GHs. First I don't like standing for long. Second, I really prefer to see who is sucking me to at least get a cursory look for healthiness. Third, I enjoy seeing a guy suck my cock.

jjourneyman
Apr 8, 2022, 5:17 PM
In position of power or not some of us would rather like to be discrete and keep it a secret otherwise. And thinking about it going to a ABS or thinking going to a private glory hole is the best way to be discrete I don't think it would be.

You just gave him a little attitude adjustment. He probably secretly wanted to thank you but couldn't find the way to tell you.

Well put SuckerMC. He wasn't about to risk having his face shown sucking a cock.

SuckerMC
Apr 10, 2022, 8:41 AM
Going to an ABS is clearly taking a chance. But as long as the GH is in a closed booth, at least it is pretty limited to the participants of just what happens.

Having a GH in your residence is not for those who aren't out or willing being outed. When I see the word "discrete" associated with the glory hole, I take it as the same type of personal pledge that it is form anyone else. We are all subject to being outed. It is just the risk you take for playing while in the closet because there are bad people and liars in the world.

I haven't used GHs. First I don't like standing for long. Second, I really prefer to see who is sucking me to at least get a cursory look for healthiness. Third, I enjoy seeing a guy suck my cock.

Once behind the closed door of a glory hole there is discretion but going in and leaving there is none. A private glory hole at a residence might be discrete for the guy who is there to receive but not so much for the host. I think a glory hole could be fun. The party receiving anticipating what is happening behind the wall/door and the party giving teasing in many different ways.

If you have read any of my posts it is obvious I have not sucked a cock. But like you I wouldn't use a glory hole. And that is because like your second reason to see the face of who I am sucking. And I like to feel with my hands. Having a wall prevents that.