PDA

View Full Version : Nighttime at the Health Club

Rvdude05
Apr 4, 2022, 4:49 PM
I work out a lot at the local club, and I was hearing rumors that sex was happening during the nighttime hours. Being curious, I checked it out. It was about 10 PM, and only one guy was in the locker room, a young guy, with loose fitting shorts. As I walked by, I nodded at him and noticed his semi-hard cock was poking out. I got undressed and he stared at me the whole time. I told him the place was awful quiet, and he replied that it was empty. As we chatted, he pulled his shorts back a little, exposing his cock. Nice one, I replied, need some help with that? He nodded and I got to my knees, and took his cock into my mouth. He got harder, the more I sucked. I felt his body stiffen, and he began shooting his warm love juice into my mouth. I swallowed all that he had. And he returned the favor by sucking on me. I stood him up, turned him around and got lube out of my bag. I lubed his pussy really good, and put my hard cock against his hole. I pushed it in slowly and it felt good going in. I fucked his tight hole for about 15 minutes, and dumped my load into him. I told him he was very good, which made him smile.... Yeah, I took him home for the weekend.

Jozyxt
Apr 4, 2022, 6:33 PM
Nice. I don't have the "balls" to do anything in public. The fear of getting caught leaves me completely soft.

Modude
Apr 4, 2022, 6:44 PM
Nice. I don't have the "balls" to do anything in public. The fear of getting caught leaves me completely soft.

Me either, a female playmate sucked my cock once in a uni sex bathroom at a dept. store, I was so nervous that a hard on was out of the question. I think she was disappointed but I couldn't help the way I felt, the chance of getting caught is definitely NOT a turn on for me...

csreef
Apr 4, 2022, 7:19 PM
I've seen men and women go into the Family Bathroom at the local Galleria mall....I wouldn't want the risk of being arrested.

Jozyxt
Apr 4, 2022, 11:07 PM
I've seen men and women go into the Family Bathroom at the local Galleria mall....I wouldn't want the risk of being arrested.

My gym has a private bathroom. That might work.

jjourneyman
Apr 7, 2022, 7:06 PM
I worked as a night janitor at a 24 Hour Fitness for almost two years while I was in college. You wouldn't believe the kinds of things I walked in on... Aside from the normal stuff like guys jacking off in the shower or getting blowjobs, I got to watch this young guy sucking this older guys cock while getting fucked at the same time.