PDA

View Full Version : R.V. parks

Patc1946
Apr 4, 2022, 10:24 AM
Just wondering if anyone had any good experiences at R.V.parks?

cornholejoe
Apr 4, 2022, 3:28 PM
i have a few times mostly with friends i knew but who hooked me up with their fuck buddys

Leo Rabbit
Apr 5, 2022, 10:21 AM
Great thread! I was wondering something similar. A friend has parked her RV at my house and I wondered about using it for those guys who can't host.

Jozyxt
Apr 5, 2022, 12:36 PM
It strikes me that RV parks are like any place people live. There will be mostly straight people, some gay men, some cocksuckers, and some bi men. Maybe the common areas would be a good place to start a conversation with single men.

I store my small camper at my house, It would be super if I could keep it in storage and go out to "work on it" once a week or so.

xdoorb
Apr 9, 2022, 1:58 PM
I used to have a buddy who had a camper van and would park it near the edge of a busy mall parking lot when we'd meet up. No one had any idea about the shenanigans going on behind those tinted windows out there on the edge of the lot. I think about that sometimes when I see RVs parked at the mall.

csreef
Apr 9, 2022, 3:20 PM
I used to have a buddy who had a camper van and would park it near the edge of a busy mall parking lot when we'd meet up. No one had any idea about the shenanigans going on behind those tinted windows out there on the edge of the lot. I think about that sometimes when I see RVs parked at the mall.

Doing something like this is just plain STUPID! You run the risk of being arrested for many reasons. Secondly, you run the risk of having your camper / van confiscated by the police.

xdoorb
Apr 9, 2022, 4:32 PM
Doing something like this is just plain STUPID! You run the risk of being arrested for many reasons. Secondly, you run the risk of having your camper / van confiscated by the police.

Thank you, the next time I am going to have sex, can I just contact you directly to see if it's OK, or should I just post here and wait for you to let me know? Thank you for your service.

BigAlNYC
Apr 11, 2022, 3:47 AM
I've certainly had some interesting campground experiences, including some in RVs.

louther
Apr 11, 2022, 2:35 PM
There is no jurisdiction in the U.S. has a law that specifically states having sex in a car is a crime. If you’re in public and others can see you having sex you might get charged with lewd behavior or indeed the exposure something along those lines but you’d have to be seen and that’s not possible in most RVs. As for the vehicle being confiscated that’s typically not something available to law enforcement at all, let alone for a minor misdemeanor. I won’t even get started on a parking lot being private property not public, but most cops would just tell you to move on. I don’t know anyone that’s been caught in a vehicle that got a ticket or anything. Of course this all depends where you live and specific laws but sex in a vehicle is way common.

ZinCC
Apr 11, 2022, 9:03 PM
I had an amazing, wonderful first time with another man experience in my RV at a State Park. We live about 200 mikes apart, met at a State Park between our hometowns. I got there first, started setting up the RV (I was spending the night, he had to go back home) and he arrived as I was finishing. We only knew each other online, so we sat outside, getting to know each other. We went for a walk by the river, then I headed to the bath house for a shower. I also slipped into some panties as we had talked about. We then went inside, sat on the couch, things progressed to the point of caresses, clothes being removed, and we moved to the bed. He sucked me first, an amazing experience, then finally, I moved down and took the first cock I ever tasted into my mouth. We eventually got around to a sixty nine. As it was getting late and he had to leave, We stood up together, holding, hugging, kissing. I told him I needed to do something, and I dropped to my knees, looking up into his face as I took his thick cock into my mouth and gave him the blow job I had fantasized about. We have continued our relationship, four more secret meetings, including a couple overnight stays and lots of sexy lingerie for me to wear for him. I look forward to another meeting in the RV!

Eitnap
Apr 13, 2022, 11:30 AM
I always shower in the shower block instead of my RV, I’d love to have a buddy that I could camp with with our wives, so we could sneak off without them knowing and play

jjourneyman
Apr 20, 2022, 6:09 PM
A guy that I worked with once told me that he and his wife were part of a swingers group that mainly met up in their RVs. I've never owned one, driven one, or even been in one except at a car / RV show. But I can see how they could be convenient.

travelmanNW
Apr 22, 2022, 12:52 PM
I travel around the country in my RV. I've met several men along the way would enjoy meeting more. Like to know some RV parks for gay or bi men. Enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked if the chem is right.

louther
Apr 28, 2022, 1:35 PM
Back when I camped regularly, I also always showered in the public showers instead of my RV, just hoping to see cocks and maybe get a guy that was interested in sucking cock. Never happened sadly lol! I also kept hoping to find one that was the old big open shower with everyone in full view but never did. Most places now have separate cubicles and curtains or doors to close everything off. That makes it so hard to even see a dick let alone show mine off hoping someone would take the bait lol!

Tight1-4u
Apr 28, 2022, 2:33 PM
[QUOTE=louther;365937]Back when I camped regularly, I also always showered in the public showers instead of my RV, just hoping to see cocks and maybe get a guy that was interested in sucking cock. Never happened sadly lol! I also kept hoping to find one that was the old big open shower with everyone in full view but never did. Most places now have separate cubicles and curtains or doors to close everything off. That makes it so hard to even see a dick let alone show mine off hoping someone would take the bait lol![/QUOT Louther: just because there is a curtain or a door that can be closed dose not mean you have to close it.. go ahead and show off.. most guys like to look at least.. it is a good way to see who is looking.. if they are looking a lot they do have some interest!! Good way to start up a conversation.. just ask if they like what they see??

MontyinHamilton
Apr 28, 2022, 10:10 PM
Not a good idea leaving a curtain open while showering in a State Park or anything like it, been everywhere from upper NY State to Myrtle Beach and tons of other State Parks and Provincial Parks in between, you don't even wanna go there with all the family's and kids using the bathroom at all hours except maybe after 11pm, never mind the fact they are double curtailed so there's no "oops sorry I missed closing both" if I walked in and saw a naked man lathering up even though I am Bi, I would say close the fucken curtain guy, families don't need to see naked men never mind children. That's exactly why people have labelled gay people predators in the old days, intentional or not, be respectful where anybody is, especially kids man.

Bear816
May 12, 2022, 3:41 AM
I have been a full time RV'er for the past 2 years. I love living in my motorhome. But I have had some trouble connecting with guys. They find out you live in an RV and all of a sudden you never hear from them again. I even had one incedent where the guy showed up, came inside then said he left something in his car and he had to get it. He started the car and drove off.

My motorhome cost more than a lot of people's homes. It's a 34 foot, class A coach.

travelmanNW
May 13, 2022, 9:42 AM
Has anyone ever been to nude/gay RV park. I would love to go but don't much about them. I'm in the Georgia/South Carolina area. I'm 70 years old do they cater to what age group. Like to camp in my RV and go naked kayaking and suck cock along the way.