PDA

View Full Version : I could never be a cuck

jjourneyman
Apr 2, 2022, 1:48 PM
I get that some men get off on seeing their wives or girlfriends getting fucked by other guys... one on one or in a gangbang. It was my fantasy too. But until you actually experience it, it's a mind-re-set.

I was in a live-in relationship and engaged with an older woman (by 12 years). Even though I was paying all of the bills - mortgage, food, etc., she never offered to pay a penny toward the household. I just figured, WTF, it's my house, my responsibility.

She was beautiful when we met, but he ex had paid for her to be a total re-built. New tits, tummy tuck, lypo... We always had great sex. But, I should have seen the red flags.

We had been together for almost a year when I got a message from my wireless company that I was over my data limit. I immediately went online to check my phones. It wasn't me, but my soon-to-be spouse.

Long story short... I traced her last few calls to a number in Palm Springs. I was on the road at the time, so I didn't think much of it. Her mother lived in Hemet, so I didn't think much of it.

When I got home that afternoon, I sent her a message... She text back that she was visiting her mom and daughter in Hemet and would be home tomorrow.''

Then I went to reconcile all of the bills... starting with the phone...It turned out that Verizon had live updates, and when she sent the text she wasn't in Hemet... she was in Palm Springs.

Keep in mind that she still thought I was in away in Ventura on business.

So, I was able to trace her this house in Palm Springs. I initially thought that it was a girl thing... candles, etc. NOT THE CASE! As I walked up and looked through the front door window, there was my beautiful bride-to-be getting fucked and sucking some guy's cock.

I pretty much lost it at that point.

I could have lived with the reality, but not the deception.

papasmurph
Apr 2, 2022, 3:43 PM
Sounds like she was enjoying herself on your expense... glad you figured it out, but sorry for the pain of the deception.

KDaddy23
Apr 2, 2022, 3:47 PM
It's one of those things where you might think that it'd be hot and you could handle it... until you actually see it. It's not only a mind reset but it can be a huge shock to the system. I'd never caught my wife (the first one) being boned but we had opened our marriage and the first foursome we had - and after talking about how things were going to go - was... something else. I watched her sucking the other guy's dick and, okay, I was handlng that better than I thought I would but when he got fucking her - and she was howling and moaning and in ways she didn't do with me, oh, I wanted to commit murder! But, a moment later, I was okay. I seriously grew up in the first moments of watching him screw her and I've been okay ever since. I understand guys wanting to get into cuckolding but I'd warn that it always "sounds good on paper" and it never really prepares you for seeing the love of your life getting boned by another dude.

Jozyxt
Apr 2, 2022, 11:44 PM
I could have lived with the reality, but not the deception.

Tough situation, It is good you got out of it before marriage.

I really want to be cucked by my wife. I personally wouldn't care if she told me or not as I long ago released her to have sex with whoever she wanted. But I would want to know so as not to have any surprises. I think this attitude comes from a couple of decades of marriage too. Not a situation where you are trying to build a relationship of trust. Although some men seem to like it, cuck doesn't necessarily mean doormat.

Neonaught
Apr 3, 2022, 10:51 AM
I suppose it takes a certain mindset to be a cuck and I just don't have it. While I love to see my wife enjoying another man, if there's nt some interaction with me by them or her brings a woman for me to enjoy then I find it less than optimum. We solve this problem by mostly see bi bottom men. He gets all of her he wants and I get her and him. I really love fucking a guy while he eats her pussy. Everyone wins!

Cum1st
Apr 3, 2022, 2:11 PM
I could/could have gotten into it with a willing woman.

It would have bothered me when I was young. After getting into cock I could more than accept it. It was and is a fantasy of mine, what ever she would want to do. I am sure I would enjoy it if she would, whether it was watching or preferably being part of it. If she went out and got it on without me, that would be a 'confession' I'd like to hear over and over again. And, beside, vengeance isn't good for the soul.

Shyguy1376
Apr 3, 2022, 3:45 PM
It’s one thing to be a cuck. It’s another to be cheated on and have no idea. I was cucked with my ex, we had great sex life and she new I was orally bi. So she loved bringing me home treats. However I always new about her lovers. If she would have actually cheated and not told me, I wouldn’t have been as accepting.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 5, 2022, 8:32 AM
It can work, but (I think) it works best with two people who are fully committed romantically and emotionally to one another, and are completely transparent with each other. It's 'only sex' and sex is good. Sex is fun.

I've enjoyed seeing my wife kiss another man, suck his cock, spread her legs and take him deep into her pussy, being spanked, fondled and fingered, fucked in the ass, etc. I've held her legs apart and sucked her toes while an attractive, fit, younger man with a big dick sampled her goodness. And she's seen me having my cock sucked and lying with another woman. In recent years, she's seen me role-playing as a gurl, dressed in women's clothing, kissing a man, sucking cock, being sucked by another man or gurl, and even photographing my being fingered and taken anally by my playmate. In the latter case, my playmate is a friend of us both. We were not friends prior to my first meeting for sex several years ago, but the three of us are all friends now. We enjoy getting together, sharing a bottle of wine, a bite to eat and some good conversation, and then playing with soft & hard body parts.

My wife and I have been married for 50 years, and have maintained our love and respect for one another. And that includes faithful in a very real sense. The play that we've engaged in has been with each other's knowledge and consent, and there are no doubts about our emotional attachments to one another. Although it doesn't happen regularly, I love to see my wife enjoying the pleasurable sensations of sexual activity.

marine20
Apr 5, 2022, 3:29 PM
being a cuck in todays sense , is not what it meant years ago. men today let their wives fuck other men , for the huge turn-on they both get. no cheating or deception. there are varying degrees of humiliation, depending on how much they both want it. my wife has fucked many men , and i loved it , but i could not tolerate any cheating . why would she have too anyway ?

coho1249
Apr 5, 2022, 6:17 PM
Welcome to the club bud! It knocked me to my damn knees until I realized I was lucky. I might have been a murderer if it keep going and I found out later. Being an older guy I look back on all the bad shit that happened to me and now I swear to God I had an angel watching over me. Be grateful it happened.