PDA

View Full Version : OLDER TOP, YOUNGER BOTTOM

chongster
Mar 30, 2022, 3:53 PM
I'm an older guy now, 63 that never found his bi side until about 40. I love hooking up with younger guys and I've found that a lot of younger guys love hooking up with older gents. I do have a pretty nice cock and I'm sure that helps. I look for the same features in a young bottom that I would in a younger woman, slim and smooth.
I always love eating pussy till she orgasmed and I've found that I love sucking young cock and swallowing every drop of hot cum. My main goal is to fuck and I'm pretty picky about the ass I put my cock in, most older guys just don't do it for me. I can look in the mirror and honestly say I wouldn't want to fuck me either. Lol

jjourneyman
Mar 30, 2022, 4:16 PM
I'm an older guy now, 63 that never found his bi side until about 40. I love hooking up with younger guys and I've found that a lot of younger guys love hooking up with older gents. I do have a pretty nice cock and I'm sure that helps. I look for the same features in a young bottom that I would in a younger woman, slim and smooth.
I always love eating pussy till she orgasmed and I've found that I love sucking young cock and swallowing every drop of hot cum. My main goal is to fuck and I'm pretty picky about the ass I put my cock in, most older guys just don't do it for me. I can look in the mirror and honestly say I wouldn't want to fuck me either. Lol

I like younger guys too. Now that I'm in my late 30s, I've kind of found that it's sort of a sweet spot. Older tops want to fuck me and have me suck them. Younger bottoms want me to fuck them and suck me. I'm not much into fucking older guys, but will let them suck me if that's what they're into.

csreef
Mar 30, 2022, 5:40 PM
I became Bi when I was in my early 30's, and the men that I connected with were in their 50's....Now that I'm in my mid 50's I now look at younger guys and gals.

KDaddy23
Mar 30, 2022, 6:43 PM
Being younger or older has little meaning to me and I'm more versatile in these things than being "stuck" in just being a top or a bottom (and no offense to anyone). What I care about is do you want to do it with me and we can talk about what we want to do and if we can agree, that just works... even if you're younger than I am, as old as I am, or older than I am. I've been with guys younger and older and while I understand there's some... stuff going on about age, maturity, and even prowess, I just chose to not put any emphasis on this when trying to get into a guy's underwear (and if he's even wearing any). Younger guys are full of spunk and energetic and all that while older guys are more... deliberate, maybe not all that energetic but still full of spunk and even not so much. It is what it is but what I think matters the most is do you want to do it? Not even going to get into that good and bad stuff because it's subjective and never objective because I've been with young guys who were, by any definition, totally lousy at it and in every way they could be lousy... but they wanted to do it. So we did. He came and I did... which is the whole point. Same with older men; when I was younger, those older men were either very damned good at it... or they weren't but I had to ask myself if it really mattered... and what did matter to me.

And it's not age. It's desire that matters the most. Do you want to and can you do... something that will result in the both of us busting a nut or, at the least, feel like we did.

Jozyxt
Mar 30, 2022, 9:20 PM
I have been thinking about topping for the first time recently. A hot younger man would be better. Or even a cute 18 YO. In my dreams.

Neonaught
Mar 31, 2022, 11:00 AM
I would be happy to see a young man but every one of them that comes at me send 2 emails the ghost.

Footstep40
Mar 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
Love older, experienced tops! Do me daddy bear!